Everything is Happening For A Reason - His Name is the Creator of the Universe

Correct! You only have two other options, Something's or Nothing:

"God works ALL THINGS (Everything) after the counsel of HIS OWN WILL" - Ephesians 1:11

The punk globalists and "all nations are less than nothing and vanity " to the Lord (Isaiah 40:17).

Yup, "the wicked are not so" (Psalm 1:4).
This truth is spiritual reality, and if you're in the Spirit, you know it to be true.

The Terrible Crystal (Ezekiel 1:22), that God is, is setting all the wicked up in his plan to expose them and bring them down.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
Yes the planet is heating up because of man made climate change. Who said so? Scientists at NASA.

You know our planet came from a star that blew up and spewed it's contents into the universe? Suns that burned out long before our star ever was born. So we know where we came from. And we know where stars come from. No god necessary. Yet you think god is necessary for the big bang to occur. Interesting.
And even more interesting that consciousness was created too -
so you can even reason about it.

First Law of Thermodynamics:
"energy is not created or destroyed but transmutes from one form to another"

"God works ALL THINGS (Everything) after the counsel of HIS OWN WILL" - Ephesians 1:11

The punk globalists and "all nations are less than nothing and vanity " to the Lord (Isaiah 40:17).

This truth is spiritual reality, and if you're in the Spirit, you know it to be true.

The Terrible Crystal (Ezekiel 1:22), that God is, is setting all the wicked up in his plan to expose them and bring them down.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god
Luke 24:16 -
"But their eyes were holden that they should not know him"
we've been over this a million times on USMB--you [ no one ] can prove there is a god...you claim it, YOU have to prove it

So you unsurprisingly have remained unconvincing.

I AM THAT I AM -
If I am not the I am that I am -
then what I am, am I?

I'm a Universalist, and have no concern about you going to Hell -
You're already there, which is why you're decomposing and on the way to the morgue.
I consider this heaven. Love my life. And consider this. A bug has energy in it too. So what?

I am what I am and that's all that I am I'm sealybobo the sailor man.
Yup, you're in the First Heaven - which will pass away upon your delivery to the morgue.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
Aaahhh, the old..."everything is fixed and you can't change it nonsense."
That would mean that no matter what activity you choose to do, once you get up from sleep, is mandated. You have no choice in the matter. The big invisible thingy in the sky, wills each step you take, each decision you make and what food you choose to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. He (although he could be a she....but we MUST look like him/her simply because we are the most intelligent beings on the planet) controls absolutely every thought process we have. If he/she slipped up and didn't control every decision you make, you might say...vote for the wrong candidate and thus, everyone wouldn't be in the right place and his/her boring game wouldn't come out the way he/she would require.
Hmmm, that would mean that there is absolutely no free will. Everyone has to behave in a certain manner and vote a certain way in politics so that there is a "great war" to end all wars and he/she will triumph. If I were that invisible thingy, I would be bored stiff knowing all the outcomes and maneuvering every living thing the way I want. It would make for a boring board game or video game.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
Yes the planet is heating up because of man made climate change. Who said so? Scientists at NASA.

You know our planet came from a star that blew up and spewed it's contents into the universe? Suns that burned out long before our star ever was born. So we know where we came from. And we know where stars come from. No god necessary. Yet you think god is necessary for the big bang to occur. Interesting.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god
we've been over this a million times on USMB--you [ no one ] can prove there is a god...you claim it, YOU have to prove it

I AM THAT I AM -
then what I am, am I?

You're already there, which is why you're decomposing and on the way to the morgue.
I consider this heaven. Love my life. And consider this. A bug has energy in it too. So what?

Yup, you're in the First Heaven - which will pass away upon your delivery to the morgue.
All you have to hear is, "sealybobo, you have 6 months to live" and it's no longer heaven. Long before you hit the morgue. But right now it's heaven. I was lucky to have been born. Better appreciate it because when you die your spirit does not become an immortal god who lives for all eternity. Never sick, never sad, in HEAVEN.

You must know that's wishful thinking.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

God helps those who help themselves. That’s why He gave you free will. He gave us everything we need to live on earth. We need to look after it.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

God helps those who help themselves. That’s why He gave you free will. He gave us everything we need to live on earth. We need to look after it.
profound
typical response of those who don't want to go deeper into understanding why God is the reason everything is happening for a reason.

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
there is no god

I AM THAT I AM -
then what I am, am I?

Yup, you're in the First Heaven - which will pass away upon your deliveryo to the morgue.
All you have to hear is, "sealybobo, you have 6 months to live" and it's no longer heaven. Long before you hit the morgue. But right now it's heaven. I was lucky to have been born. Better appreciate it because when you die your spirit does not become an immortal god who lives for all eternity. Never sick, never sad, in HEAVEN.

You must know that's wishful thinking.
yet another mortal unenlightened of the big picture of eternity

How fun!!

Thank you Jesus!!!
Aaahhh, the old..."everything is fixed and you can't change it nonsense."
That would mean that no matter what activity you choose to do, once you get up from sleep, is mandated. You have no choice in the matter. The big invisible thingy in the sky, wills each step you take, each decision you make and what food you choose to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. He (although he could be a she....but we MUST look like him/her simply because we are the most intelligent beings on the planet) controls absolutely every thought process we have. If he/she slipped up and didn't control every decision you make, you might say...vote for the wrong candidate and thus, everyone wouldn't be in the right place and his/her boring game wouldn't come out the way he/she would require.
Hmmm, that would mean that there is absolutely no free will. Everyone has to behave in a certain manner and vote a certain way in politics so that there is a "great war" to end all wars and he/she will triumph. If I were that invisible thingy, I would be bored stiff knowing all the outcomes and maneuvering every living thing the way I want. It would make for a boring board game or video game.
oh, there it is again, the old weak, marginalizing, mealy-mouth tripe not able to deal with the topic of everything is happening for a reason - meaning, not able to deal with cause and effect and yin and yang.
not able to go deep
not that I ever expected anything less or more from a hollow forum like this

Forum List

Back