Everyone keeps saying what foreigners saw and thought of the attack on the Capitol but they leave out the most important thing.

The people spoke, a few of them took it too far and the world watched.

Including those who mock democracy. Problem is democracy is still standing and our government didn't have to kill everyone or imprison them for that to occur.

Was this situation acceptable? Of course not but at the end of the day our democracy is still standing.

Of course internally we are & will always squabble about the state of our democracy and many believe it to be dead already. Having that or any opinion of it doesn't make it so.

One final point for me is that it ultimately doesn't matter what some foreigner thinks or says. Their thoughts are not necessary for our prosperity. The sooner we realize that the better.

If foreigners are unwilling to do business with you because of your unreliable, authoritarian government, their thoughts will most definitely be necessary for you to prosper.

Trump has already destroyed your reputation for dependability and being a reliable and trustworthy partner. People aren't investing in the USA, because you've become both unstable and unreliable.
no--Trump hasn't--you are just babble crapping

Trump has completely destroyed your reputation for reliability, by tearing up and all your trade deals, and slapping tariffs on everyone, as well as doing very similar things with your strategic alliances. Even after the new NAFTA deal was signed, Trump was again threatening to toss its provisions aside because of issues regarding the southern border.

Not to mention that he has yet to lift the tariffs he imposed on Canadian steel and aluminum. But that's OK, Canadians are still boycotting American made products until those tariffs are gone. So are European.

Business leaders, from all over the world are refusing to invest in jobs in the USA because nobody knows what the trade rules will be going forward, making it impossible to do any kind of financial planning or projections. Or it what rules are in force will only last as long as this president is in office. If every President is only going to undo what the last President did, how does anyone function?

One of the reasons why business and investment thrives in first world economies, is political and economic stability, along with strong protections for personal property. The Republican Party is essentially promoting civil war at this point so how smart would it be to be building a new facility in what might be a war zone?
no he hasn't destroyed reputations/etc --that's just your HATEFUL opinions

Including those who mock democracy. Problem is democracy is still standing and our government didn't have to kill everyone or imprison them for that to occur.

Was this situation acceptable? Of course not but at the end of the day our democracy is still standing.

Of course internally we are & will always squabble about the state of our democracy and many believe it to be dead already. Having that or any opinion of it doesn't make it so.

One final point for me is that it ultimately doesn't matter what some foreigner thinks or says. Their thoughts are not necessary for our prosperity. The sooner we realize that the better.

Completely agree. But I'm disturbed by the level of delusion it represents. Chalk it up to "people will believe any damned thing if it suits their emotions", but it's dangerous. I don't want every single election ending with half the people pretending it was fraudulent just because they can't accept that their guy lost.

What it showed was people who let others misinform them to the point that they became berserkers. Trump will never ever set foot into the White House or any bunch of the US as an elected official because he was the head of this misinformation, and the same goes for his cohorts in his crime.
You leftist have been misinformed berserkers for four years you're just too dumb to know it.

Completely agree. But I'm disturbed by the level of delusion it represents. Chalk it up to "people will believe any damned thing if it suits their emotions", but it's dangerous. I don't want every single election ending with half the people pretending it was fraudulent just because they can't accept that their guy lost.
.....those Dem MOFOS have been doing that shit since 2016!!!!!!!! THEY are the ones that did not accept the 2016 election
FK them--time to storm the Capitol with firearms----all the SEDITIOUS/hateful/racist/bigot/etc crap for 4 years!!
.Mr Trump and the right has shown IMMENSE restraint and civility--UNLIKE the jackass left

.....those Dem MOFOS have been doing that shit since 2016!!!!!!!! THEY are the ones that did not accept the 2016 election
FK them--time to storm the Capitol with firearms----all the SEDITIOUS/hateful/racist/bigot/etc crap for 4 years!!
.Mr Trump and the right has shown IMMENSE restraint and civility--UNLIKE the jackass left

So, the right is just as bad as the left?

That's sort of my point. If we can no longer accept the results of our elections, we're kinda screwed as nation.

That's sort of my point. If we can no longer accept the results of our elections, we're kinda screwed as nation.
wrong---there never would've been a Capitol protest if it wasn't for the seditious/idiotic/jackass/HATEFUL/etc left
....Mr Trump has shown IMMENSE restraint and civility ---if the MSM/BLM/Dems/etc did not do all of that various crap for FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT, there would not have been a Capitol protest

wrong---there never would've been a Capitol protest if it wasn't for the seditious/idiotic/jackass/HATEFUL/etc left
....Mr Trump has shown IMMENSE restraint and civility ---if the MSM/BLM/Dems/etc did not do all of that various crap for FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT, there would not have been a Capitol protest

I see: "They started it!!!"

..how long would you go if someone keeps attacking you??!! you would just keep taking it???!!!!!!!!!!!
..I guess we should've just let the Japanese keep attacking and did NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What it showed was people who let others misinform them to the point that they became berserkers. Trump will never ever set foot into the White House or any bunch of the US as an elected official because he was the head of this misinformation, and the same goes for his cohorts in his crime.
That’s what they said about Hitler when they put him in jail in the 1920s then 10 years later he took over.

Will another white supremists ever again be the gop nominee? Chances are the next one won’t be as obvious.

White supremacist? Hahahhaha....you're a perfect example of misi formation.

..foreigners don't know shit about us and vice versa
They do trust me.
I grew up overseas and I knew a lot about the US more than many Americans till this day.

Europeans in general know a lot about the US, collectively they are more educated than the average American and in a written test about the US I would put my money on them to score higher. Education is the difference, we have a shitty system.
.....they might be more educated---but they don't know shit about the US---my freakin lord--even AMERICANS don't know the truth---and you think FOREIGNERS will know more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? IDIOCY
example:
....BLM/you/blacks/Dems/etc think whites murder blacks at a higher level [BLM, yes???!!! ] than vice versa--but, the TRUTH is, blacks murder whites at TEN times vice versa
..and those dumbasses in Australia/etc knelt for BLM = they don't know shit
another example:
...you idiots think there is a problem with police brutality--but there isn't--the TRUTH is blacks commit crimes at HIGH rates

.....and you think foreigners know a lot about the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
hahahhHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH = IDIOCY

Every statistic on police brutality, blacks, and policing says you're lying.

Cities paid out over $330 million in police brutality claims last year, and another 1/4 of a billion the year before that. 1500 people died at the hands of the police just last year.

Since 1980, the number of black and brown men in federal prison has increased 10 fold. The USA now has now more people in prison than any nation on earth, including China and Russia - two authoritarian regimes. This despite a crime rate that was dropping steadily throughout the same time frame.

..how long would you go if someone keeps attacking you??!! you would just keep taking it???!!!!!!!!!!!
..I guess we should've just let the Japanese keep attacking and did NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that depends. Donald Trump was and is a lying criminal. Do you expect law enforcement to leave him alone and let him destroy the country? Why would you allow him to do that? Why did you vote for a second term of disease, death and debt?

What America thinks................

Now I understand the flaws of polls but a majority of American's blame Trump for what happened and say he should be removed.

After Capitol siege, majority of Americans say Trump should be removed from office before term ends: POLL

Is what American's think important?
Public polls are pointless.
And this is the reason!
Just consider the MSM had bet their pocketbooks on Hillary 96% and as a result the last 4 years were constant
reminder via all the negative news about Trump. So 2016 wasn't going to happen again in 2020.
Supporting Biden at 90% AND doing the last 4 years of constant negative news made the difference.
And then the MSM totally ignored the election fraud. How many times should the Dems be allowed to lie?
They run the polls, present the news and quite frankly continue to lie.
MSMdonations.png

They do trust me.
I grew up overseas and I knew a lot about the US more than many Americans till this day.

Europeans in general know a lot about the US, collectively they are more educated than the average American and in a written test about the US I would put my money on them to score higher. Education is the difference, we have a shitty system.
.....they might be more educated---but they don't know shit about the US---my freakin lord--even AMERICANS don't know the truth---and you think FOREIGNERS will know more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? IDIOCY
example:
....BLM/you/blacks/Dems/etc think whites murder blacks at a higher level [BLM, yes???!!! ] than vice versa--but, the TRUTH is, blacks murder whites at TEN times vice versa
another example:
...you idiots think there is a problem with police brutality--but there isn't--the TRUTH is blacks commit crimes at HIGH rates

.....and you think foreigners know a lot about the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

Cities paid out over $330 million in police brutality claims last year, and another 1/4 of a billion the year before that. 1500 people died at the hands of the police just last year.

Since 1980, the number of black and brown men in federal prison has increased 10 fold. The USA now has now more people in prison than any nation on earth, including China and Russia - two authoritarian regimes. This despite a crime rate that was dropping steadily throughout the same time frame.
And these two black men tell you the cause but truly ignorant people "IGNORE" their truths!
Watch this video from Chris Rock and see what he said BACK in 2006!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

And then this black minister who arranged police protests...BEFORE... he did this.
Why don't you believe what this minister is telling you?
Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Who is Jarrett Maupin? Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
“I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!
Compliance. Simple. But with the majority of black families missing the male authority figure these young blacks grow up totally definite and definitely NOT COMPLIANT!
I truly don't understand the vast majority of stupid people that don't comprehend the simple fact.
When someone in authority tells you to do something... you should do it and not be a smart ass!

Someone needs to kidnap ted Cruz. What is wrong with the people who vote in his district. They like him?
It must chap your drawers that people dare to not only believe different from you, but actually vote without consulting you first. Yes, voters can be stupid. They keep election Nancy Pelosi, don't they?

They do trust me.

example:
another example:

And these two black men tell you the cause but truly ignorant people "IGNORE" their truths!
Watch this video from Chris Rock and see what he said BACK in 2006!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

And then this black minister who arranged police protests...BEFORE... he did this.
Why don't you believe what this minister is telling you?
Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Who is Jarrett Maupin? Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
“I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!
Compliance. Simple. But with the majority of black families missing the male authority figure these young blacks grow up totally definite and definitely NOT COMPLIANT!
I truly don't understand the vast majority of stupid people that don't comprehend the simple fact.
When someone in authority tells you to do something... you should do it and not be a smart ass!

Compliant and dead.

Officer who shot and killed Andre' Hill fired from Columbus Division of Police

Compliant and dead

Philando Castile death: 'I lost my best friend in a police shooting'

Compliant and assaulted.

`You broke my wrist!' Police sued for taking down wrong man

They do trust me.

I mean this is an idiotic and absurd statement. You don’t understand what it’s like to be a citizen of a country by reading about that country. Until living there and spending time there’s no way you can grasp what it’s like to be part of the country. Way of life can’t be articulated in a textbook. To say Americans that actually live here know less than the average European about America is ridiculously moronic.
I've lived for 2 decades in the US. I knew more about US history, government, geography before I migrated here more than most Americans. That's what I meant.

They do trust me.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Eurotrash are egotistical and arrogant as hell but for the most part ain't worth shit. Euros are so damn smart they had the world's best economy but squandered it on war and then had to go on to American welfare just to survive. Then the dumbshits went Socialist and that took away their souls and caused dismal economic growth. Now they have let the Muslims and other Third World trash flood into their countries and that is as big a fuck up as Americans allowing Illegals to come to the US.

Are they smarter than our Democrat voting ghetto asshole welfare queens, Moon Bats and Illegals? Most likely but that is not much of a bragging right.
If you only visited or lived in europe you wouldn't say what you said. I'm not European and I love the US as my adopted country but Europeans in GENERAL are smarter, more educated, healthier and have a better quality of life...now pay attention to the word in GENERAL.

They do trust me.

example:
another example:

All you seem to know is alternative facts.

Someone needs to kidnap ted Cruz. What is wrong with the people who vote in his district. They like him?
It must chap your drawers that people dare to not only believe different from you, but actually vote without consulting you first. Yes, voters can be stupid. They keep election Nancy Pelosi, don't they?
We love Nancy. Her policies show she cares. Why do you love Mitch? What does he do for you?

1610460347851.png

We love Nancy. Her policies show she cares. Why do you love Mitch? What does he do for you?

View attachment 441668
Who says I love any politician? I tolerate some when they do what they can to keep government out of my way, and I respect some when they don't try to overcome the limits of their office, but there's none that I would really enjoy spending a lot of time with because I just don't like politicians all that much. And, quite frankly, if you expect government to "do things for you" or to "care about you", you're an idiot. Whether you're a useful idiot or not is another thing.

Forum List

Back