Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

What do Russians think of Donald Trump? - BBC News

Congrats Republicans. You are now officially communist sympathizers.

Makes complete sense.

We are the world's bitch when it comes to trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling.

ON the other hand, Trump is not living in the past fighitng the Cold War, like that old hag, Hillary.

And only a fool would call Russia communist today. Or a partisan hack. You should be ashamed of that.
Congratulations. I am fully behind whatever Republicans and conservatives have planned for America.

OP- Because Russians and GOPers are brainwashed dupes of greedy idiot oligarchs...

The 1% are supporting HIllary the status quo candidate.
Not the greedy idiot oligarchs who run your propaganda machine, and your party at the moment duh...The Dem 1% who want higher taxes on themselves and help for the nonrich, yes...

THe "greedy oligarchs" who run our party wanted Jeb Bush.

We told them to go pound salt.

In response they have been effectively supporting hillary.

THe GOP LEADERSHIP has been effectively supporting Hillary.

Think about that.
That happens when you insult them like Trump did- also smart GOPers think he's nuts . But the whole GOP is voting for a big tax cut for the rich, some not knowing it...Pfffft!!

I'm sure the GOP leadership appreciates you making excuses for them.

When was the last time you defended the GOP leadership?

THink about the fact that you and them are on the same side in this.

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

And the American people want Trump.

Hillary's latest press release says if elected she's gonna promote all ISIS players to the Varsity!
You can call Trump Don but you'll address her as Mrs. President
Boy, this hurts, huh?

President-elect Trump and Mrs. Has-been. It's a beautiful thing. Enjoy!

I'm numb right now. Shocked.

Keep in mind the nonsense the panic mongers have been telling you would happen.

And note over the next four years that none of it happens.

They were lying to you, and if you pay attention, you will see that.

Also, remember what Trump said he would do, and see if he does. Don't let yourself be distracted by new lies that they come up with moving forward.

Judge them on their accuracy rate.

Makes complete sense.

We are the world's bitch when it comes to trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling.

ON the other hand, Trump is not living in the past fighitng the Cold War, like that old hag, Hillary.

And only a fool would call Russia communist today. Or a partisan hack. You should be ashamed of that.

As I told you several times Correll............ Be very careful what you wish for if Trump win this election.

Think about the dangers that the panic mongers have been filling your head with.

And note over the next 4 years that NONE of them will come true.

They were lying to you.

Makes complete sense.

Congratulations. I am fully behind whatever Republicans and conservatives have planned for America.

Thanks. Pay attention to what ACTUALLY happens. Don't let your trusted media figures distract you with NEW made up shit moving forward.

Think about the dangers that the panic mongers have been filling your head with......

Look who the fuck is talking, Chicken Little himself.

If someday, I see evidence that my previous fears were unfounded, I will rejoice.

Somebody mentioned "logic"?

Earlier, yes.

What do you mean by that?

Are you implying that a fear can never be logical?

Or is it something else that you won't explain, because you are afraid to be clear with me because you fear that I could destroy your entire world view with a few brilliant words?

(this is my trap. A normal, for you, stupid and out of context, meaningless phrase, will strongly support my suggestion that you live quaking in fear of my intellect.)

Think about the dangers that the panic mongers have been filling your head with......

Look who the fuck is talking, Chicken Little himself.

If someday, I see evidence that my previous fears were unfounded, I will rejoice.

Somebody mentioned "logic"?

Earlier, yes.

What do you mean by that?

Are you implying that a fear can never be logical?....

It's nice of you to keep proving my point for me, you dimwit.

Hillary got more votes but I digress.

Your mob rule is over....

Hillary's latest press release says if elected she's gonna promote all ISIS players to the Varsity!
You can call Trump Don but you'll address her as Mrs. President
Boy, this hurts, huh?

President-elect Trump and Mrs. Has-been. It's a beautiful thing. Enjoy!

I'm numb right now. Shocked.

Keep in mind the nonsense the panic mongers have been telling you would happen.

And note over the next four years that none of it happens.

They were lying to you, and if you pay attention, you will see that.

Also, remember what Trump said he would do, and see if he does. Don't let yourself be distracted by new lies that they come up with moving forward.

Judge them on their accuracy rate.
We will have honest discussions moving forward. I'm keeping an open mind.

Didn't I tell you trump would have to win without my vote but if he won he'd have my support?

You should have taken my bet.

Now let's see trump make America great again

My charities of choice benefitted greatly from the bets I made.....

My charities of choice benefitted greatly from the bets I made.....
I doubt you took any bets you didn't take mine

Forum List

Back