Everyone believes in God

Saying God created the universe certainly means you should stay out of the S&T forum.

I noticed you didn't address my real question:

The universe certainly looks very, very old. For example, we can see objects in space that are very far away, so far that it would take light billions of years to get here. So is the universe very old or is God deceiving us into thinking it is?​

You claimed I was deceived by Satan but that it was God that created this universe that looks very, very old. Which is it?
LMAO. "Einstein knew that gravity distorts time and it is part of GTDE of his ToR." Just learn how to read. And why do you continue to discuss science here, loser?

God said He created the universe. Genesis explains everything and we find science backs up Genesis. How else could spacetime start and the universe expand as such?

The evos have no idea of any origins. They have no idea of how macroevolution happened because it is a LIE. You're just another atheist who needs to die. ANTD to finally accept creation science and the evidence backing it up and the Bible.

This is part of the reason why atheists are SAF and POS losers. They really do not get real science nor understand the religion of Christianity.

So is God a jokester or a liar?
1648926414658.png

Who are you to attribute human characteristics to God?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

the religious fanatics equate theism of their particular desert religion, the most radical self centered one's for our universe - however more accurately, the metaphysical clearly is polytheistic with boundless oportunities for enhanced understanding and reward - - for who is not retarded.

and whoever believes the universe began a second ago needs more than a messiah to save their wanton spirit ... they need more anyway just believing someone who died 2k years ago is going to return to "save" them.
1648927274327.png

So you have proof or some sort of evidence that anything existed prior to a second ago.....

.....Like a DeLorean with a working flux capacitor?

*****CHUCKLE*****

LMAO. "Einstein knew that gravity distorts time and it is part of GTDE of his ToR." Just learn how to read. And why do you continue to discuss science here, loser?
So help me out. What does "GTDE" stand for and how does the fact that gravity distorts time account for the fact that we can see beams of light that were generated billions of years ago?

This is part of the reason why atheists are SAF and POS losers. They really do not get real science nor understand the religion of Christianity.
I don't know, I'd guess my understanding of Christianity is at least as good as yours, maybe even better since I've never been impressed by your scholarship. Who knows. Your faith is impressive, your knowledge, not so much, and your braggadocio, is stupendous.

Satan is a jokester and liar. He got you.

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8
Here we go again. 006.5 is instructing the human race about how to lead their lives.
Do something about those paedophile kiddy fiddling priest etc before you start on atheists. You sanctimonious pompous hypocrite. You are the result of a lower bowl contraction.

View attachment 624917

There is no evidence that the universe existed more a nanosecond ago and no way to prove it.
One must have faith that the universe exists and that there is a passage of time.
Therefore everyone believes that God exists.
*****CHUCKLE*****

imagesCAWF7E01.jpg
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarded of those who diligently seek Him.

Deuteronomy 32:20 And He said: 'I will hide My face from them, I will see what their end will be, For they are a perverse generation, Children in whom is no faith.

Matthew 6:30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

Matthew 8:10 (NKJV)
When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!

no faith

little faith

great faith

If Civilization Is to Survive, the Third World War Must Be Against the Third World
Not as a matter of choice though, but because the turd world was indoctrinated and manipulated by soviet agitprop.

Their lives do not suck because of the exploitation of euroweenie imperialists that ended 70 years ago. Their lives suck because they believed the political criminals who rose to power in a vacuum would deliver free shit. Mugabee would be the best example.

Intellectual lightweight reaches the ceiling of his abilities ^^

"If you believe yesterday occurred, then you must believe in a sky daddy."

The very first philosopher ever would even be embarrassed.

1648942425691.png

I'm not the one stealing creation myths from the religious side of the isle to justify my theories about the universe while denying God exists.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back