Everyone believes in God

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1648902096189.png

There is no evidence that the universe existed more a nanosecond ago and no way to prove it.

One must have faith that the universe exists and that there is a passage of time.

Therefore everyone believes that God exists.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

They say there are no atheists in foxholes. It always amazed me how many inmates found Jesus inside the wire. I always liked to point out He was easier to find on the outside...

Ya know... where all the churches are....

I guess the drug houses market better without actually advertising.

So is God a jokester or a liar?
Satan is a jokester and liar. He got you.

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8

Last edited:
Satan "still seeks to elevate his throne above God. He counterfeits all that God does, hoping to gain the worship of the world and encourage opposition to God’s kingdom. Satan is the ultimate source behind every false cult and world religion. Satan will do anything and everything in his power to oppose God and those who follow God. However, Satan’s destiny is sealed—an eternity in the lake of fire."

Satan "still seeks to elevate his throne above God. He counterfeits all that God does, hoping to gain the worship of the world and encourage opposition to God’s kingdom. Satan is the ultimate source behind every false cult and world religion. Satan will do anything and everything in his power to oppose God and those who follow God. However, Satan’s destiny is sealed—an eternity in the lake of fire."

Such are the rants of a religious extremist.

They say there are no atheists in foxholes. It always amazed me how many inmates found Jesus inside the wire. I always liked to point out He was easier to find on the outside...

Appearing before a parole board and claiming you found jesus is an old tactic used by criminals.

the religious fanatics equate theism of their particular desert religion, the most radical self centered one's for our universe - however more accurately, the metaphysical clearly is polytheistic with boundless oportunities for enhanced understanding and reward - - for who is not retarded.

and whoever believes the universe began a second ago needs more than a messiah to save their wanton spirit ... they need more anyway just believing someone who died 2k years ago is going to return to "save" them.

Satan is a jokester and liar. He got you.
I'm confused, was it Satan or God that created the universe?

The universe certainly looks very, very old. For example, we can see objects in space that are very far away, so far that it would take light billions of years to get here. So is the universe very old or is God deceiving us into thinking it is?

Neither. You're a soulless NPC and a jabbering imbecile.

Although He must have a hell of a sense of humor.
So you're saying he is not a jokester? Then how do you know He has a sense of humor? Certainly you couldn't make him laugh, just try and tell Him a joke he hasn't heard.

Appearing before a parole board and claiming you found jesus is an old tactic used by criminals.
The cloak of religion is used by free criminals to wander among society and commit atrocities in the shadows. Hence all the pedophiles and faggots in the clergy as well as political sociopaths that wear religion on their sleeves.

I remain convinced that by entrusting government to provide "public safety" and "prevent crime" so that individuals can avoid the responsibility and chore of being armed is detrimental. It reduces the incidents where sociopaths can be reduced to fertilizer the moment they make the fateful decision to convert themselves from innocent individuals to criminal malignancies.

There would be no communists, rapists, pedophiles, ghetto rats or trailer trash like the biden family if the M1911 and copious .45ACP rounds were available 1000 years ago.

There is going to be a dark age coming up as the world has to exterminate at least half of itself before a new renaissance can be realized where the world order makes it impossible for anyone sick individual that seeks to rule over another weaker individual is able to exist.

Never seen a Christian in a foxhole, now that I think about it.

There would be no communists, rapists, pedophiles, ghetto rats or trailer trash like the biden family if the M1911 and copious .45ACP rounds were available 1000 years ago.

There is going to be a dark age coming up as the world has to exterminate at least half of itself before a new renaissance can be realized where the world order makes it impossible for anyone sick individual that seeks to rule over another weaker individual is able to exist.
If Civilization Is to Survive, the Third World War Must Be Against the Third World

I'm confused, was it Satan or God that created the universe?

The universe certainly looks very, very old. For example, we can see objects in space that are very far away, so far that it would take light billions of years to get here. So is the universe very old or is God deceiving us into thinking it is?
God created the universe. How else could spacetime start and the universe expand as such?

It goes to show you should stay out of the S&T forum lmao. No wonder you discuss science in R&E, such a loser. Einstein knew that gravity distorts time and it is part of GTDE of his ToR.

jb wins again.

the religious fanatics equate theism of their particular desert religion, the most radical self centered one's for our universe - however more accurately, the metaphysical clearly is polytheistic with boundless oportunities for enhanced understanding and reward - - for who is not retarded.

and whoever believes the universe began a second ago needs more than a messiah to save their wanton spirit ... they need more anyway just believing someone who died 2k years ago is going to return to "save" them.
It didn't take much for Satan to fool you.

d5b60ffc69623e1425070ce0ce4022e5.jpg

God created the universe. How else could spacetime start and the universe expand as such?

It goes to show you should stay out of the S&T forum lmao. No wonder you discuss science in R&E, such a loser.
Saying God created the universe certainly means you should stay out of the S&T forum.

I noticed you didn't address my real question:

The universe certainly looks very, very old. For example, we can see objects in space that are very far away, so far that it would take light billions of years to get here. So is the universe very old or is God deceiving us into thinking it is?​

You claimed I was deceived by Satan but that it was God that created this universe that looks very, very old. Which is it?

Forum List

Back