Everyone be safe tonight and NO DRINKING&DRIVING

I am driving home this afternoon for a couple days but I'm not doing anything tonight. Will just be glad to be home and relax with my dog. Hope everyone has a safe party tonight for those doing so.
No super spreader events for me, got my money wagered already on the Bowl Playoff and my popcorn is ready to pop.

I am driving home this afternoon for a couple days but I'm not doing anything tonight. Will just be glad to be home and relax with my dog. Hope everyone has a safe party tonight for those doing so.
Well the libturds have done a perfect job to spoil everyones fun over the sniffle stage on this

Couldn't wait to put more restrictions in libturd slave states and strain on us all

No super spreader events for me, got my money wagered already on the Bowl Playoff and my popcorn is ready to pop.
Hey stupid. Everyone's going to get this and soon.

But you won't because you'll hide with your blow up boyfriend and popcorn for a month

You're going to get it low brow

We have 3-6" of snow on the way, an amount that would make Texas go dark for a week. Good night to stay in and watch the SEC crush these pretenders.

Hard to celebrate 2022.
Seriously. Who could possibly think it will be better than 2021? Which itself sucked. But at least 2021 sucked less than 2020. That trend stopped.

I'll be drinking, but the wife and I aren't going anywhere. Why would I want to miss dumping a few magazines into the woods when the clock strikes midnight? it's an American tradition and part of my hillbilly heritage.

mags.jpg

Always good advice to not drink and drive. Also beware that police will be out in force writing lots of tickets for all kinds of traffic infractions, not just drunk driving.

Forum List

Back