everybody should be packing iron

Strawman argument. Reality is that the US is so dangerous because of lax gun laws and sales that everyone feels the need to pack.

High gun ownership makes countries less safe, US study finds | World news | theguardian.com

That is not true- Criminals will and do use bats, knives etc..

To defend that, since LEO have no legal obligation to come to my aid...My choice is a gun

-Geaux

I can agree that the US has so many guns now that even I would probably be forced to buy a gun if I moved my family back there. So banning guns is not on my radar, making them harder to buy would be, not selling assault weapons would be, restricting the sales of bullets to an amount needed yearly for hunting, which is not very many (the target ranges can sell some as well, for practise, competitions...), and I'd put a serial number on every shell casing, to track down the seller after a gang banging or whatever.

Amazing isn't it, that suggesting that the criminally insane should not possess firearms makes a person a "gun-grabber" nowadays. The Sans-Culottes deserve the anarchy they have in their fucked-up states.

I think we can all agree that the shooter in this case should not have had a firearm. Now what is the minimum amount of regulation that would prevent someone like him from having a firearm?

I don't agree with that. He claims he was defending himself.

We have only heard one side of the story.

Exactly.

Remember this ?

91108606-young-travon.jpg

Except that's not what he looked like when he assaulted Zimmerman now is it?

For your information, Bub, the Wild West wasn't so wild for the simple reason that everyone "carried iron". It was only when it was "tamed" that it was left wide open to thugs and bandits.

There is absolutely no doubt that in areas where people are heavily armed, fewer crimes are reported and people feel safer.

The only ones who will benefit by taking guns away from the population are the politicians who want to control us and criminals!!! :evil::evil::evil:

That is not true- Criminals will and do use bats, knives etc..

To defend that, since LEO have no legal obligation to come to my aid...My choice is a gun

-Geaux

I can agree that the US has so many guns now that even I would probably be forced to buy a gun if I moved my family back there. So banning guns is not on my radar, making them harder to buy would be, not selling assault weapons would be, restricting the sales of bullets to an amount needed yearly for hunting, which is not very many (the target ranges can sell some as well, for practise, competitions...), and I'd put a serial number on every shell casing, to track down the seller after a gang banging or whatever.

Amazing isn't it, that suggesting that the criminally insane should not possess firearms makes a person a "gun-grabber" nowadays. The Sans-Culottes deserve the anarchy they have in their fucked-up states.

I'm sorry I must have missed the article that stated that Mr. Reeves had been adjudicated as mentally incompetent.

And if he had been it would have been within the past month or so because he is still a registered voter and you can't be a registered voter in Florida if you have been adjudicated as mentally incompetent.

For your information, Bub, the Wild West wasn't so wild for the simple reason that everyone "carried iron". It was only when it was "tamed" that it was left wide open to thugs and bandits.

There is absolutely no doubt that in areas where people are heavily armed, fewer crimes are reported and people feel safer.

The only ones who will benefit by taking guns away from the population are the politicians who want to control us and criminals!!! :evil::evil::evil:

A government that wants to control criminals???? Oh, the horror!!!!!! :eek:

What's next, the revenuers are gonna go after your moonshine?

The government has proven over and over again that it can't control criminals.

The war on drugs has not had any effect on drug use

Gangs commit 80% of all gun murders in this country and the government does nothing about it

Feel free to trust the government when you are in danger. That's your choice.

Gangs commit 80% of all gun murders in this country and the government does nothing about it

Start by controlling the gun, assault weapon and bullet supply.

Start by controlling the gun, assault weapon and bullet supply.

That didn't work in the UK why would it work here?

There is just as much violent crime in any other country as there is here.

Tell me what would you rather having to deal with a guy with a knife a bat or a 2 by 4 with a nail in it close up or from 15 feet away?

The simple fact is that very few law abiding people commit gun murders because they are just that law abiding people.

Criminals do not obey the law so gun laws do not have any impact on their behavior.

The criminally insane can lawfully posses firearms ?

Sandy Hook.

Your facts are wrong. Again.

Lanza did not lawfully posses the rifle.

Lanza was not adjudicated mentally incompetent.

OODA, these two are perfect examples of why we cannot allow liberals to control our liberties.
Liberals are guided by their feelings and emotions.

There is absolutely no evidence of criminal insanity re:the shooters at Sandy Hook or Wesley Chapel, yet since they FEEL it, it should be so.

Sandy Hook.

OODA, these two are perfect examples of why we cannot allow liberals to control our liberties.

There is absolutely no evidence of criminal insanity re:the shooters at Sandy Hook or Wesley Chapel, yet since they FEEL it, it should be so.

As the great one said, 'Democrats no so much that isn't so'

-Geaux

I agree, people should have to pass a mental exam to buy a gun.

But fact is, Lanza had a bunch of legally purchased semi-automatic guns. Proving once again that gun laws in the US are too lax.

I agree, people should have to pass a mental exam to buy a gun.

But fact is, Lanza had a bunch of legally purchased semi-automatic guns. Proving once again that gun laws in the US are too lax.

The fact is: It was against the law for Lanza to posses those guns.

According to our board fruitloops, everbody should be packing iron. Then the won't be any more violence. Sure, fellas, sure thing.

Who says that? Show me.

Everyone that defends the Second Amendment tot he Constitution I know and on this board asserts that all men without felony criminal backgrounds should have the right to carry guns to defend their lives and the lives of their loved ones.

The idiot that shot the man for texting was not defending his life or anyone elses.

You libtards always win the debates you have with straw men and your sock puppets.

Congratulations, idjit.

According to our board fruitloops, everbody should be packing iron. Then the won't be any more violence. Sure, fellas, sure thing.

AOL.com Article - Man fatally shot at movie theater after texting his daughter

Cummings said the man in the back row - later identified as Reeves - got up and left the auditorium, presumably to get a manager. But he came back after a few minutes, without a manager and appearing upset. Moments later, the argument between the two men resumed, and the man in the front row stood up.

Officials said Oulson asked Reeves if he reported him to management for using his phone.

Cummings said the men started raising their voices and popcorn was thrown. Authorities said Reeves took out a gun, and Oulson's wife put her hand over her husband, and that's when Reeves fired his weapon, striking Nichole Oulson in the hand and her husband in the chest.

"I can't believe people would bring a pistol, a gun, to a movie," Cummings said. "I can't believe they would argue and fight and shoot one another over popcorn. Over a cellphone."

A retired police officer, you know one of those highly trained, adequately background checked people gun grabbers have no issues with keeping thier firearms.

The former police captain, Curtis Reeves, 71, has been charged with second-degree murder. It's not immediately clear whether he has retained an attorney.

Another libtard myth 'Only trained police officers can be trusted to carry guns in public' gone *POOF*.

To bad no one had a gun in Co. Would of saved lives.

-Geaux

You mean like all those armed folks did when Gabby Gifford's was shot?

Oh wait..

They didn't.

Except that Gifford's had an incident just a year before where some person dropped their gun (who but a felon doesn't use a godamned holster?) and so they had banned guns from her appearance.

In such a situation a person carrying a gun is going to be careful to make sure that real harm is being done before stepping forward with a trespass violation that could be a felony and see them sent to jail.

Omitting crucial details is a lie by omission, but you don't give a shit.

Forum List

Back