Every time you hear of a child being abused, I want you to ...

Last edited:
turn in Tim Wise's name to Child Protection Services. See how long he keeps expressing that view.

What is CPS going to do?

“I think that the important thing for white parents to keep in the front of our mind is that if black children in this country are not allowed innocence and childhood without fear of being killed by police or marginalized in some other way, then our children don’t deserve innocence,” Wise said.

turn in Tim Wise's name to Child Protection Services. See how long he keeps expressing that view.

What is CPS going to do?

“I think that the important thing for white parents to keep in the front of our mind is that if black children in this country are not allowed innocence and childhood without fear of being killed by police or marginalized in some other way, then our children don’t deserve innocence,” Wise said.
Black people are notorious for beating their children. That is literally what people do to fighting dogs to make them ferocious and blood thirsty. Maybe you guys should stop doing that. There is a reason your crime statistics are ridiculously high.

What is CPS going to do?

Black people are notorious for beating their children. That is literally what people do to fighting dogs to make them ferocious and blood thirsty. Maybe you guys should stop doing that. There is a reason your crime statistics are ridiculously high.

Single mamas with five children from five different baby daddies get overwhelmed

It's never been about Individual rights to life and liberty with those people.

It's always been about we want more attacks on the rights to life and liberty toward white folk than the black folk.

It's never been about Individual rights to life and liberty with those people.

It's always been about we want more attacks on the rights to life and liberty toward white folk than the black folk.
Thanks for making me feel like I was in the year 1930 again.

Forum List

Back