every time Trump would accomplish something great, the media would report Mueller's closing in

• Banned
a writer for the Nation says the US doesnt currently have an AG! WHAT? as if Jeff Sessions, who hid under his desk the whole time, was a legitimate AG!

that's not just fake news, that's batshit crazy news!

Please show tRump doing "something great".

As far as I know his accomplishments have been rather limited.
Everyone I know that was looking for a job now has one...that's pretty great....selecting common sense judges...that's pretty great...putting African Americans Hispanic Americans and women back to work in record numbers...that's pretty great...exposing the Clinton's...that's pretty great...removing the unconstitutional mandate from the ACA...that's pretty great...stopping China from their unfair practices in trade and R&D...that's pretty great...enforcing the law at the border...that's pretty great...driving Obama mad enough to attempt a coup...that failed...that's pretty great....being the hands down favorite to win in 2020...that's pretty great....making fools out of progressives and reforming the EPA...that's pretty great....should I go on?...

Please show tRump doing "something great".

As far as I know his accomplishments have been rather limited.
Everyone I know that was looking for a job now has one...that's pretty great....selecting common sense judges...that's pretty great...putting African Americans Hispanic Americans and women back to work in record numbers...that's pretty great...exposing the Clinton's...that's pretty great...removing the unconstitutional mandate from the ACA...that's pretty great...stopping China from their unfair practices in trade and R&D...that's pretty great...enforcing the law at the border...that's pretty great...driving Obama mad enough to attempt a coup...that failed...that's pretty great....being the hands down favorite to win in 2020...that's pretty great....making fools out of progressives and reforming the EPA...that's pretty great....should I go on?...
How many people did you know that we're still looking for a job in januJan of 2017? The UE was already at like 5%.

"His" judge pics were picked by someone else, and more than a few of them have turned out to be unqualified. Plus one of the supreme Court judges is a proven liar.

There was no coup. That's simply conservative/Russian propaganda.

He's nowhere near the favorite to win in 2020.

He's destroying the EPA.

I see no "great accomplishments" here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back