Every Time Biden Gives A Speech....He Turns His Back On Us.....This Horrible Optics Tells Us He Doesn't Give A Damn About US

People go through Customs coming and going. They have to check with the consulate coming and going. Customs keep lists. Got the picture?
False. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. You dont have to check in with the consulate at all. Customs doesn't always ask your name.

"U.S. embassies and consulates assist nearly 200,000 Americans each year who are victims of crime, accident, or illness, or whose family and friends need to contact them in an emergency. When an emergency happens, or if natural disaster, terrorism, or civil unrest strikes during your foreign travel, the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate can be your source of assistance and information. By registering your trip, you help the embassy locate you when you might need them the most. Registration is voluntary and costs nothing, but it should be a big part of your travel planning and security."

I wonder if the Biden team even knows how bad it looks every time he's on the air.
He gives a useless speech filled with lies....then turns around.......shows his back to everyone in the room......
......and millions of Americans that took the time to watch him.
Can they really be this horrible at imagery?
Are they really this tone-deaf?
How can anyone watch this guy and not hate him?

View attachment 534631

View attachment 534633
View attachment 534635

"Once again, Joe Biden would have been better off staying inside the White House and napping, rather than show up some 5-hours late to his presser, and not mention Afghanistan until after he discussed two other topics, and then walk out without taking a single question, as a reporter is shouting a rather gut-wrenching question at him.
Imagine having a friend or loved one stranded in Afghanistan and you tune in to hear what the so-called “president” has to say, and when you flip on the TV, the bumbling idiot is talking about the budget bill."

View attachment 534615

View attachment 534616

Have you ever slipped a cash filled envelope into Quid Pro's coat pocket?

So obviously he's not going to care about you.

And what response might that be?
Gee, duh, golly, er, I just don't know... what would be required for protection against a treasonous nutcase spreading a deadly virus... let's see, let's think this through real carefully.

I'm sure you can figure out, so let me know what I should do, ok?

Gee, duh, golly, er, I just don't know... what would be required for protection against a treasonous nutcase spreading a deadly virus... let's see, let's think this through real carefully.

Biden did not fuck up. He withdrew according to a bad agreement with the Taliban made by Putin's bitch Trump.

If Biden is responsible for an act by ISIS-K, then isn't Dubya guilty for 9-11? RepubliQans are far too stupid to be consistent, to know the difference, or to ever make sense, apparently.

Iraq and Afghanistan... 2 disastrous wars, and who is responsible?

And would the numbnuts criticizing Biden suggest that we stay there indefinitely? The caterwauling against Biden during the evacuation really was approaching treason, so shut up, RepubliQan trash who is bringing this country down.

I don’t know, grandma. How fast can you run away using your walker?

sassy----it does work----maybe not ABSOLUTELY---but it works---masks work too----staying home if you can---also works----washing yur hand until they FLAKE works too

I'm well aware.

But I'm not buying it. I have this little thing I cherish. Freedom.

Way to much BS out there. I thank my Papa for teaching me, it's precious

Biden did not fuck up. He withdrew according to a bad agreement with the Taliban made by Putin's bitch Trump.

If Biden is responsible for an act by ISIS-K, then isn't Dubya guilty for 9-11? RepubliQans are far too stupid to be consistent, to know the difference, or to ever make sense, apparently.

Iraq and Afghanistan... 2 disastrous wars, and who is responsible?

And would the numbnuts criticizing Biden suggest that we stay there indefinitely? The caterwauling against Biden during the evacuation really was approaching treason, so shut up, RepubliQan trash who is bringing this country down.

You suck

Masks do help to inhibit the spread of COVID. That is science. Unlike Trump voters, I passed science courses, including in college. I also know that vaccines work, and the COVID vaccine of Pfizer is a very good one. The others also work.
I urge all who don't like Biden to NOT get vaccinated, do NOT wear masks, congregate heavily, but only with Republicans, get close to people... well, you know the rest. The country will be better off.
Also, however, be aware that you do not have the right to come into my presence unvaccinated and unmasked. That will be considered an assault. I'm vaccinated, but one can still catch a mild dose of Delta, and no thank you, and you are instructed that any such endangerment of me will be met with an appropriate response.
Stay among your own kind... people who deserve to be infected... RepubliQans.
Masks do help to inhibit the spread of COVID. That is science.
Drum roll please.......
Green means good, but not perfect.
1630712361080.png

This thing who said mask stop the Kung Flu, because that is science, is proof how fucking worthless public education has become.

Yeah, Andrew Cuomo killer of tens of thousands of elderly, what should be required for that protection?

How can anyone watch this guy and not hate him?

IDK - Why don't you tell me?

2016-07-15-1468607338-43291-DonaldTrumpangry.jpg
Because there are some of us who aren't morons and see facts not your poor attempts at manipulation. Facts are that Trump was an excellent president-------and all of your silly photos are meaningless.

Trump is gone, Bush’s failed, illegal war has ended, things are very much improved – thanks to President Biden.
That is the most retarded thing to post......Bidens fuck up isn't over dippy, he has now encouraged the terrorists to attack here. Get ready for terror attacks.

Forum List

Back