Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Nobody said the Germans didn't do it; you Ignorant Filthy Waste Product. The UNCIVILIZED DISFUSTING POLLACKS sure did their BEST to help them

Poland was the first to fight the Nazis,

No matter how many times your terrible people slander Poles doesn't make it true.

Just because a few Poles or even Kosher people like you fought with the Nazis doesn't mean most did.

That's your problem, you're ignorant beyond is belief.

Your ignorance is beyond belief but we know why; You're a POLLACK who accuses ME of fighting with the Nazi's just like your GRANDPARENTS did?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why are you Kosher people such deceptive liars & vindictive maniacs?

I never once said my grandparents fought with the Nazis.
They fought in the US armed forces against Nazis.

wrong-----they fought over a bottle of wodka

Your tribe is so dumb, desperate & spiteful.
Not one of you here can properly debate an opponent without kicking & screaming like an obnoxious vindictive twerp.

Your disgusting ilk is so Uncivilized , desperate, and shouldn't even be living
Showing NO tolerance or respect for ANY religion or ethnicity other then their own ( HEIL HITLER)
Your ilk can't debate anyone without name calling. kicking and screaming like the scared little obnoxious Waste Product we all know you are

No matter how many times your terrible people slander Poles doesn't make it true.

Just because a few Poles or even Kosher people like you fought with the Nazis doesn't mean most did.

Your ignorance is beyond belief but we know why; You're a POLLACK who accuses ME of fighting with the Nazi's just like your GRANDPARENTS did?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Not one of you here can properly debate an opponent without kicking & screaming like an obnoxious vindictive twerp.

Showing NO tolerance or respect for ANY religion or ethnicity other then their own ( HEIL HITLER)
Your ilk can't debate anyone without name calling. kicking and screaming like the scared little obnoxious Waste Product we all know you are

What's the purpose of spending 2,000 years living in Catholic countries who worship Jesus Christ while your tribe rejected the Love of Jesus Christ for those 2,000 years?

The Uneducated POLLACK speaks again. The Jewish people didn’t “ assimilate “ because they are not Christians?
What about Chinese, MUSLIMS, Hispanics, Indians, etc. etc. who come over, speak their own Language and don’t assimilate?
We are NOW to be blamed for Circumcision?? The POLLACK has PENIS ENVY

Considering they lived 2,000 years among Christians, rejecting Christ, it's actually an insult to us they even exist.

The Pollack is so stupid he doesn’t know they’re a lot of Religions who don’t believe. He obviously doesn’t believe in “ Freedom of Religion”
He would dare say it but he’s for the destruction of EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
Actually, a Bolshevik mentality, that is to say, Jewish mentality. When the Jews took power in Russia in `1917, thousands of churches were razed, the clergy hunted down and slaughtered like animals with their wives and children. The synagogues and rabbinate were left unscathed.

YIVO | Russian Revolutions of 1917
Another lie. A Pro Hitler Mentality . Even if your obvious made up History was the truth that does not negate my post about the Pollack not believing in Freedom of Religion

Poland had the first Freedom Of Religion the Warsaw Confederation.

That was obviously a massive mistake to think you & your ungrateful Anti-Polish Synagogue of Satan weren't anything other than beasts of burden.

Did that include Jews? If it did it was because they didn't know how to light matches yet

Considering they lived 2,000 years among Christians, rejecting Christ, it's actually an insult to us they even exist.

The Pollack is so stupid he doesn’t know they’re a lot of Religions who don’t believe. He obviously doesn’t believe in “ Freedom of Religion”
He would dare say it but he’s for the destruction of EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
Actually, a Bolshevik mentality, that is to say, Jewish mentality. When the Jews took power in Russia in `1917, thousands of churches were razed, the clergy hunted down and slaughtered like animals with their wives and children. The synagogues and rabbinate were left unscathed.

Another lie. A Pro Hitler Mentality . Even if your obvious made up History was the truth that does not negate my post about the Pollack not believing in Freedom of Religion

That was obviously a massive mistake to think you & your ungrateful Anti-Polish Synagogue of Satan weren't anything other than beasts of burden.

Did that include Jews? If it did it was because they didn't know how to light matches yet

Yes, it especially included Jews.

What's the purpose of spending 2,000 years living in Catholic countries who worship Jesus Christ while your tribe rejected the Love of Jesus Christ for those 2,000 years?

Such a POLLACK MORON who is INCAPABLE of understanding there are a lot of Religions who don't believe in Jesus and live here and in many other Christian Countries

Such a POLLACK MORON who is INCAPABLE of understanding there are a lot of Religions who don't believe in Jesus and live here and in many other Christian Countries

It's disrespectful to spend 2,000 years resisting assimilation to your host nations.

Then they learned how to light matches

Then they learned how to light matches

You people are such miserable ungrateful scumbags.

Nobody said the Germans didn't do it; you Ignorant Filthy Waste Product. The UNCIVILIZED DISFUSTING POLLACKS sure did their BEST to help them

It's disrespectful to spend 2,000 years resisting assimilation to your host nations.

assimilation? you mean I have to drink my liver ragged and vomit blood?

Two Words ( IM SERIOUS) HEIL HITLER

ANYONE who honestly believes it's " disrespectful" to have your OWN ideas, OWN beliefs, as long as you're not forcing your way of life onto others has a real problem

Since you seem to be such a " Big Shot" telling that to Jews; do me a favor. Go to a MOSQUE , wait for them to start leaving and inform them they should leave ASAP or CONVERT to Christianity We'll see how long you'll live,

Last edited:

ANYONE who honestly believes it's " disrespectful" to have your OWN ideas, OWN beliefs, as long as you're not forcing your way of life onto others has a real problem

I hope for the next 2,000 years Muslim Arabs in Israel never assimilate showing you what it's like to have sh1theads like you disrespect the country they reside in.

I hope 2,000 years Muslim Arab Palestinians living in Israel never assimilate showing you what it's like to have sh1theads like you disrespect the country they reside in.

You're right,,,,,,,,,, Tell every Muslim, Chinese, Hindu, etc, etc, that you see that they don't belong in the USA :ahole-1:

I hope 2,000 years Muslim Arab Palestinians living in Israel never assimilate showing you what it's like to have sh1theads like you disrespect the country they reside in.

You're right,,,,,,,,,, Tell every Muslim, Chinese, Hindu, etc, etc, that you see that they don't belong in the USA :ahole-1:

Hindus AKA Gypsies did mostly assimilate to Christianity in Europe eventually
Unlike
A certain scumbag people.

There’s no love like burning people in a cross or torturing Jews in a dungeon.
You are one self-deceiving piece of shit.

Hindus AKA Gypsies did mostly assimilate to Christianity in Europe eventually
Unlike
A certain scumbag people.

gypsies are not hindus----not now and never were. ------not have they adopted christianity

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
That's an enormous amount of power,
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

You guys didn't assimilate,
you assimilated us goys.

The Uneducated POLLACK speaks again. The Jewish people didn’t “ assimilate “ because they are not Christians?
What about Chinese, MUSLIMS, Hispanics, Indians, etc. etc. who come over, speak their own Language and don’t assimilate?

Let’s ignore the Pogroms that preceded that reaction.
In your world, Jewish success can never have anything to do with nepotism, bribery, collusion, or any other kind of socially destructive or unfair behavior. It is ALWAYS "education"
You make a fabulous Jew.

Thank you. Actually, I was told I would by a boss that I had back in the 1980s, who was Jewish. Judaism seems to afford a good spiritual home, particularly since the catholics and the evangelicals are running amuck. So you do reject the Buddha?

You must be very ignorant, if you think Kosher people are so innocent.
Jews are educated and knowledge does not bestow innocence.
"Jews are educated and knowledge does not bestow innocence."
Speaking of loans, when is Poland going to pay back for the homes and businesses confiscated by the Germans and taken by the Poles after the war?
When the Jews pay back the Russians, Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Czecks, Ukranians,Serbs, et al., the property stolen by the Communists and looted by the Jews. Let's start with the property of the Romanovs that the Jew Armand Hammer brought to New York after Jews murdered the Tsar and his wife and children.
You do realize that Communism was the reaction to 1,000 years of the RCC and tyranny.
Of course you don’t.
Every genocidalist has his justification and you justify the unbelievable brutality of the Bolsheviks on "persecution" of Jews by the Church (1000 years of it, no less). It seems reasonable to you that when the Jews rounded up Gentile university professors and slaughtered them (and, frequently, their children since they were now orphans) it was justified because it was the legitimate revenge for something some Gentile had done to some Jew 900 years earlier?

In your world, Jewish success can never have anything to do with nepotism, bribery, collusion, or any other kind of socially destructive or unfair behavior. It is ALWAYS "education"
Thank you. Actually, I was told I would by a boss that I had back in the 1980s, who was Jewish. Judaism seems to afford a good spiritual home, particularly since the catholics and the evangelicals are running amuck. So you do reject the Buddha?

Speaking of loans, when is Poland going to pay back for the homes and businesses confiscated by the Germans and taken by the Poles after the war?
When the Jews pay back the Russians, Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Czecks, Ukranians,Serbs, et al., the property stolen by the Communists and looted by the Jews. Let's start with the property of the Romanovs that the Jew Armand Hammer brought to New York after Jews murdered the Tsar and his wife and children.
You do realize that Communism was the reaction to 1,000 years of the RCC and tyranny.
Of course you don’t.
Every genocidalist has his justification and you justify the unbelievable brutality of the Bolsheviks on "persecution" of Jews by the Church (1000 years of it, no less). It seems reasonable to you that when the Jews rounded up Gentile university professors and slaughtered them (and, frequently, their children since they were now orphans) it was justified because it was the legitimate revenge for something some Gentile had done to some Jew 900 years earlier?

In your world the term COMMUNIST means jew? I have never met a person
who blamed the Bolsheviks on "persecution of the Jews" I have come across a few adolf hitler ass lickers who imagine that jews are DA COMMUNISTS-----but I lived in a very red-neck place------that did not allow a N^%%@ into the whole town
until very recently--------and even then the WAS{ neighbors blamed it on da joooos they kindly allowed in

Of course you don’t.
Nepotism...
Hi! I run a successful multi-{million}{billion} dollar, multi-facited business.
I sent my kids to the best schools and they spent the first 20+ years of their life studying.
I think I’ll have an alcoholic, sex-addict take over my business.

Feel stupid yet?
No; because you’re too stupid to realize how stupid you are.

Of course you don’t.

Why Did Russian Jews Support the Bolshevik Revolution?

Keep posting with your ignorance and stupidity , Even if what you posted about the Russian Jews were the truth to post that SOME Gentile had done SOMETHING to SOME JEW 900 years earlier is actually so pathetic its actually quite funny

reality-----Russian jews did support REVOLUTION IN RUSSIA------because Russia stank like shit. As to BOLSHEVIKS-------dem was gentiles------Stalin was a DIVNITY STUDENT of the Russian orthodox church-----he hated jews. He was also a genocidal pig

Forum List

Back