Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

You make a fabulous Jew.

Thank you. Actually, I was told I would by a boss that I had back in the 1980s, who was Jewish. Judaism seems to afford a good spiritual home, particularly since the catholics and the evangelicals are running amuck. So you do reject the Buddha?

You must be very ignorant, if you think Kosher people are so innocent.

No more innocent or guilty than those in any other religion. Coming on horseback to destroy a village like the Cossacks? Perhaps an inquisition in which people were tortured and murdered? Which Jews burned people at the stake? Did Jews massacre the Cathars? Did Jews lynch anybody?

The whole "Jews run Hollywood" thing is particularly hilarius.. A Christian can't make a f*cking movie? Christians have plenty of money. Set up a studio. Fund it. Make a movie.

I'm tired of this shit of badmouthing people for doing something when the opportunity is wide open for the bad-mouthers to do the same damned thing. There is plenty out there to do. Make a movie. Set up a lab and do medical research, study law, government, and policy. Get off your asses. Don't just rely on insulting others to give yourselves a sense of importance. Get out there and accomplish and raise your children to achieve.

You're definitely not a Goyim I've long known your lies to us.

What lies? Do tell, specifically. Ancestrally, I do not have a Jewish background. I have a Roman Catholic background, both sides.I have an admiration for the Jewish people and their devotion to education/learning. I would like to see similar in Catholic people. You can populate the science labs, the hospitals, the universities, the next moon shot, the symphony, all fields of endeavor that contribute to society are open to you. Don't bitch about other people, Jewish, Shinto, Sikh. Just go for it.
Well, it isn't just "devotion to learning". There's a fair bit of nastiness attendant on Jewish success. Racial Discrimination at Harvard

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
That's an enormous amount of power,
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

You guys didn't assimilate,
you assimilated us goys.

The Uneducated POLLACK speaks again. The Jewish people didn’t “ assimilate “ because they are not Christians?
What about Chinese, MUSLIMS, Hispanics, Indians, etc. etc. who come over, speak their own Language and don’t assimilate?
We are NOW to be blamed for Circumcision?? The POLLACK has PENIS ENVY

Considering they lived 2,000 years among Christians, rejecting Christ, it's actually an insult to us they even exist.

The Pollack is so stupid he doesn’t know they’re a lot of Religions who don’t believe. He obviously doesn’t believe in “ Freedom of Religion”
He would dare say it but he’s for the destruction of EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
Actually, a Bolshevik mentality, that is to say, Jewish mentality. When the Jews took power in Russia in `1917, thousands of churches were razed, the clergy hunted down and slaughtered like animals with their wives and children. The synagogues and rabbinate were left unscathed.
Let’s ignore the Pogroms that preceded that reaction.

Why is this centuries-old garbage about Jewish people surfacing again? For what reason. The "Christians" have a lot of trash running around, the catholic bishops, the frankie grahams, jeffersses, pigpence. Why accuse Jews? Clean up your own house.

Jews have done nothing to you. The argument that they "reject Jesus" is one of profound ignorance. Christianity and Judaism are two separate religions. Do people who call themselves "Christians" "reject" the Buddha"? Should they be blamed for this "rejection"?

You make a fabulous Jew.

Thank you. Actually, I was told I would by a boss that I had back in the 1980s, who was Jewish. Judaism seems to afford a good spiritual home, particularly since the catholics and the evangelicals are running amuck. So you do reject the Buddha?

Jews are educated and knowledge does not bestow innocence.
"Jews are educated and knowledge does not bestow innocence."
Speaking of loans, when is Poland going to pay back for the homes and businesses confiscated by the Germans and taken by the Poles after the war?
When the Jews pay back the Russians, Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Czecks, Ukranians,Serbs, et al., the property stolen by the Communists and looted by the Jews. Let's start with the property of the Romanovs that the Jew Armand Hammer brought to New York after Jews murdered the Tsar and his wife and children.
You do realize that Communism was the reaction to 1,000 years of the RCC and tyranny.
Of course you don’t.

Let me get this strait. The Joos have a massive conspiracy to conquer the world, but they don't all know about it, but the key to it's success is that when they finally find out about it, they will all support it and any violence that is necessary. Are there any secret hand shakes, or code words we need to be on the lookout for?
No, no secret handshakes, but you do have to pretend to fuck the wall of an old Roman fort in Jerusalem, code word: "onlydemocracyinmiddleeast". Other than that, I think you got it.

Juice is RIGHT in that there is a VERY WIDELY islamo Nazi held believe that jews
engage in a SECRET CONSPIRACY It started with the filth of Rome, moved to Europe and was, very eagerly devoured by the ILLITERATES of arabia. As a kid I read about it in Pro Nazi
literature that fluttered around the small Nazi town of my childhood. To me the stuff seemed on the level of the very new publication MAD MAGAZINE and I assumed that no one with half a brain would believe it. The people of my town
were of two brands------new comers needing a house for a growing family (I was
one of five kids) and the old guard who were former semiliterate chicken
farmers-----of north Europe descent ----and prone to both Nazism and stupidity,
The one asset they did have was LAND and they used it well----to sell houses
to baby boom families like mine. They were prime consumers of those little
islamo Nazi pamphlets----some written as long as 100 years before (when the islamo had not yet appeared therein) and some actually written by people in
Syria and Egypt with german names AFTER world war II I laughed until
I grew up a bit and encountered BELIEVERS from solid americans ALL THE WAY Texans in the Navy to medical school graduates from Islamic lands. JUICE
is just such a person

You make a fabulous Jew.

Speaking of loans, when is Poland going to pay back for the homes and businesses confiscated by the Germans and taken by the Poles after the war?
When the Jews pay back the Russians, Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Czecks, Ukranians,Serbs, et al., the property stolen by the Communists and looted by the Jews. Let's start with the property of the Romanovs that the Jew Armand Hammer brought to New York after Jews murdered the Tsar and his wife and children.
You do realize that Communism was the reaction to 1,000 years of the RCC and tyranny.
Of course you don’t.

What does Tsarist Russia have to do with RCC or The Roman Catholic Church?

Of course you don’t.

It’s been a while since you’ve been Mr. out Of Context; welcome back!

No, I will not join your “watch the water going down the drain for the 1,000,000,000th time and make believe it’s the first time” dementia attack.

Let me get this strait. The Joos have a massive conspiracy to conquer the world, but they don't all know about it, but the key to it's success is that when they finally find out about it, they will all support it and any violence that is necessary. Are there any secret hand shakes, or code words we need to be on the lookout for?
No, no secret handshakes, but you do have to pretend to fuck the wall of an old Roman fort in Jerusalem, code word: "onlydemocracyinmiddleeast". Other than that, I think you got it.

Juice is RIGHT in that there is a VERY WIDELY islamo Nazi held believe that jews
engage in a SECRET CONSPIRACY It started with the filth of Rome, moved to Europe and was, very eagerly devoured by the ILLITERATES of arabia. As a kid I read about it in Pro Nazi
literature that fluttered around the small Nazi town of my childhood. To me the stuff seemed on the level of the very new publication MAD MAGAZINE and I assumed that no one with half a brain would believe it. The people of my town
were of two brands------new comers needing a house for a growing family (I was
one of five kids) and the old guard who were former semiliterate chicken
farmers-----of north Europe descent ----and prone to both Nazism and stupidity,
The one asset they did have was LAND and they used it well----to sell houses
to baby boom families like mine. They were prime consumers of those little
islamo Nazi pamphlets----some written as long as 100 years before (when the islamo had not yet appeared therein) and some actually written by people in
Syria and Egypt with german names AFTER world war II I laughed until
I grew up a bit and encountered BELIEVERS from solid americans ALL THE WAY Texans in the Navy to medical school graduates from Islamic lands. JUICE
is just such a person

It's really a secret that Kosher Rothschild said we will have a New World Order by consent or by force?

Of course you don’t.

It’s been a while since you’ve been Mr. out Of Context; welcome back!

No, I will not join your “watch the water going down the drain for the 1,000,000,000th time and make believe it’s the first time” dementia attack.

No, you are out of context blaming Catholics for the Tsar.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

you assimilated us goys.

The Uneducated POLLACK speaks again. The Jewish people didn’t “ assimilate “ because they are not Christians?
What about Chinese, MUSLIMS, Hispanics, Indians, etc. etc. who come over, speak their own Language and don’t assimilate?

Considering they lived 2,000 years among Christians, rejecting Christ, it's actually an insult to us they even exist.

The Pollack is so stupid he doesn’t know they’re a lot of Religions who don’t believe. He obviously doesn’t believe in “ Freedom of Religion”
He would dare say it but he’s for the destruction of EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality
Actually, a Bolshevik mentality, that is to say, Jewish mentality. When the Jews took power in Russia in `1917, thousands of churches were razed, the clergy hunted down and slaughtered like animals with their wives and children. The synagogues and rabbinate were left unscathed.

YIVO | Russian Revolutions of 1917
Another lie. A Pro Hitler Mentality . Even if your obvious made up History was the truth that does not negate my post about the Pollack not believing in Freedom of Religion

and

you assimilated us goys.

YIVO | Russian Revolutions of 1917
Another lie. A Pro Hitler Mentality . Even if your obvious made up History was the truth that does not negate my post about the Pollack not believing in Freedom of Religion

Poland had the first Freedom Of Religion the Warsaw Confederation.

That was obviously a massive mistake to think you & your ungrateful Anti-Polish Synagogue of Satan weren't anything other than beasts of burden.

Jews raised the average IQ of Poland from 50 to 150.
And when are you going to get off your lazy ass and get a job where your father isn’t the boss.

Bullsh/t Poland has a higher IQ than Israel.

When are you getting a job?
You're here all day.
Talk about a scumbag hypocrite.

You WISH Pollack Country had a higher IQ then Jews
Pollacks are the most stupid , ignorant pieces of filth on this planet

Most people know Germans did the Holocaust, except largely your pieces of filth.
Because you are the most stupid & the most disgusting things on the planet.

Nobody said the Germans didn't do it; you Ignorant Filthy Waste Product. The UNCIVILIZED DISFUSTING POLLACKS sure did their BEST to help them

Poland was the first to fight the Nazis,

No matter how many times your terrible people slander Poles doesn't make it true.

Just because a few Poles or even Kosher people like you fought with the Nazis doesn't mean most did.

That's your problem, you're ignorant beyond is belief.

Your ignorance is beyond belief but we know why; You're a POLLACK who accuses ME of fighting with the Nazi's just like your GRANDPARENTS did?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course you don’t.

nothing at all-------the RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCHMEN never heard of roman catolicism or the pope-------they are and were COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS.
PS stalin was a divinity student in EASTERN ORTHODOX DIVINE STUFF.
They never heard of Poland either

Bullsh/t Poland has a higher IQ than Israel.

When are you getting a job?
You're here all day.
Talk about a scumbag hypocrite.

Most people know Germans did the Holocaust, except largely your pieces of filth.

Nobody said the Germans didn't do it; you Ignorant Filthy Waste Product. The UNCIVILIZED DISFUSTING POLLACKS sure did their BEST to help them

No matter how many times your terrible people slander Poles doesn't make it true.

Just because a few Poles or even Kosher people like you fought with the Nazis doesn't mean most did.

Your ignorance is beyond belief but we know why; You're a POLLACK who accuses ME of fighting with the Nazi's just like your GRANDPARENTS did?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why are you Kosher people such deceptive liars & vindictive maniacs?

I never once said my grandparents fought with the Nazis.
They fought in the US armed forces against Nazis.

Why is this centuries-old garbage about Jewish people surfacing again? For what reason. The "Christians" have a lot of trash running around, the catholic bishops, the frankie grahams, jeffersses, pigpence. Why accuse Jews? Clean up your own house.

Jews have done nothing to you. The argument that they "reject Jesus" is one of profound ignorance. Christianity and Judaism are two separate religions. Do people who call themselves "Christians" "reject" the Buddha"? Should they be blamed for this "rejection"?

You make a fabulous Jew.

The Russian Orthodox Church authorities have revived the Jewish 'blood libel' in the murder of the Tsar's family

Another lie. Keep posting

wrong-----they fought over a bottle of wodka

wrong-----they fought over a bottle of wodka

Your tribe is so dumb, desperate & spiteful.
Not one of you here can properly debate an opponent without kicking & screaming like an obnoxious vindictive twerp.

Why are you POLLACK people such deceptive liars and vindictive maniacs?
You accused ME of fighting with the Nazi's :ahole-1:

the lie I like best is the polack belief that there exists in the Talmud a RECIPE
for making gold from base metals. ----------SOBIE----tell me what you know----my
hubby can struggle along in Aramaic-----WHERE IS IT?

Why are you POLLACK people such deceptive liars and vindictive maniacs?
You accused ME of fighting with the Nazi's :ahole-1:

I accused some Kosher people of fighting with the Nazis.

Forum List

Back