Every invention is from a white male !!

Society is a cooperative effort that provides the setting where things can take place. Not one "invention" listed dropped out of one person's head fully formed. Math itself, the basis for all of them, was well on its way before the the suggested identity group was established.
But, as the saying goes, "Thanks for playing".
Everything is from a white male
Few exceptions but very few

View attachment 375271

... and let's not forget farming, the wheel, art, architecture, mathematics, writing, music, metallurgy, and a few hundred other essential inventions that were around well before 'white culture' ever existed.
Looks like someone needs to invent cloths. They are too ugly to be naked.
Cloths or clothes?

From the Greeks to Romans to England to Germans to white Americans
Here is a few:
Cars
Airplane
Trains
AC
Electricity
Rockets
Cell phone
Computer
Microscope
Telescope
Etc

The white self hating losers and the black racist are now falsely saying many inventions are from blacks lol
Guess you never heard of George Washington Carver's work. :(

Yep, wouldn't have peanut butter without him.

And crack !!!

Society is a cooperative effort that provides the setting where things can take place. Not one "invention" listed dropped out of one person's head fully formed. Math itself, the basis for all of them, was well on its way before the the suggested identity group was established.
But, as the saying goes, "Thanks for playing".
Everything is from a white male
Few exceptions but very few

View attachment 375271

... and let's not forget farming, the wheel, art, architecture, mathematics, writing, music, metallurgy, and a few hundred other essential inventions that were around well before 'white culture' ever existed.
Looks like someone needs to invent cloths. They are too ugly to be naked.
Cloths or clothes?
both

A black person invented the stop light and golf tee. A black person also wrote The Three Musketeers and performed the first open heart surgery.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly
performing is not inventing
True, but it is still a role that a person plays.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
he didn't invent surgery or medical practices
True, but as long as the person did them the way that they were to be done, their service should be acknowledged and appreciated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
..but then it starts all the lies and myths--which are a huge part of today's problems
I agree, but at the end of the day, what race doesn't have dishonest people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
...total bullshit---the whites are not doing all this NAZI crap--destroying/etc
...whites don't riot/burn/loot/etc for LIES like BLM does
AND mods, I'm answering JO's question
My parents' marriage and my trust in people was destroyed when my dad decided to go and do everything that he chose to be guilty of. In other words, if whites are not guilty of rioting, burning, or looting, they can be guilty of destroying things in many other ways: beating, cheating, lying, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How ironic that you decided to go with the word "Nazi" when my German DNA comes from his side of my family.
very very silly
whites DON'T burn/loot/etc like the blacks
blacks DO beat/cheat/lie
?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think blacks don't beat/cheat/lie??????!!!!!!
blacks commit MURDER at FOUR times the rate of whites
blacks commit rape at TWICE the rate
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate
...you fkd up and made a ridiculous statement
Not exactly. I was only trying to point out that people are capable of doing anything no matter what color they are and no matter how much more often one race may be guilty of the activity compared to another race.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
--blacks murder at much higher rates = different/difference
That doesn't make any other race who is guilty of murder any less guilty of murder. One person only would still be one person too many.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
humans murder--plain and simple
now you are ignoring and don't want to believe FACTS--why?

For centuries, white males have carried the world on their backs.
still do--do you know how much aid is given to black Africa?? they can't even feed themselves

The same one-note racist shit over and over and over. You must be boring yourself by now.
I'm loving it
it's not racist....just because you say so??? hahahahaha
...just because blacks say it and they say there is police brutality doesn't mean it's true
....hahahahah loving it

A black person invented the stop light and golf tee. A black person also wrote The Three Musketeers and performed the first open heart surgery.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly
performing is not inventing
True, but it is still a role that a person plays.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
he didn't invent surgery or medical practices
True, but as long as the person did them the way that they were to be done, their service should be acknowledged and appreciated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
..but then it starts all the lies and myths--which are a huge part of today's problems
I agree, but at the end of the day, what race doesn't have dishonest people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
...total bullshit---the whites are not doing all this NAZI crap--destroying/etc
...whites don't riot/burn/loot/etc for LIES like BLM does
AND mods, I'm answering JO's question
My parents' marriage and my trust in people was destroyed when my dad decided to go and do everything that he chose to be guilty of. In other words, if whites are not guilty of rioting, burning, or looting, they can be guilty of destroying things in many other ways: beating, cheating, lying, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How ironic that you decided to go with the word "Nazi" when my German DNA comes from his side of my family.
very very silly
whites DON'T burn/loot/etc like the blacks
blacks DO beat/cheat/lie
?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think blacks don't beat/cheat/lie??????!!!!!!
blacks commit MURDER at FOUR times the rate of whites
blacks commit rape at TWICE the rate
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate
...you fkd up and made a ridiculous statement
Not exactly. I was only trying to point out that people are capable of doing anything no matter what color they are and no matter how much more often one race may be guilty of the activity compared to another race.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That doesn't make any other race who is guilty of murder any less guilty of murder. One person only would still be one person too many.
God bless you always!!!

Holly
......less guilty????!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? you make no sense -if someone is guilty --they can't be LESS guilty or more guilty
..you are babbling big time, like Uke --and he liked that reply = he also doesn't make sense
...you are tripping over yourself

The "biggest" invention of "white males" is that they did everything. And, the funniest thing is that they believe it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
......less guilty????!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? you make no sense -if someone is guilty --they can't be LESS guilty or more guilty
..you are babbling big time, like Uke --and he liked that reply = he also doesn't make sense
If anyone is tripping over themselves here, it obviously isn't me. Your previous message only makes it even more clear as crystal glass that I am not the one who is falling face first.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I believe that humans being guilty of murder plain and simple is what I pointed out. The only thing that I added is the fact that all races are guilty of it no matter how deep their track record of it may or may not run. One person only would still be one person too many.....now do you get it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

still do--do you know how much aid is given to black Africa?? they can't even feed themselves

The same one-note racist shit over and over and over. You must be boring yourself by now.
I'm loving it

You spend all day, every day obsessing over race and posting absolutely idiotic racist nonsense and claim "it's not racist"? "Just because you say so"? You are EXACTLY the same creature as IM2.

I'm loving it

You spend all day, every day obsessing over race and posting absolutely idiotic racist nonsense and claim "it's not racist"? "Just because you say so"? You are EXACTLY the same creature as IM2.
YOU are the racist, not me

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If anyone is tripping over themselves here, it obviously isn't me. Your previous message only makes it even more clear as crystal glass that I am not the one who is falling face first.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I believe that humans being guilty of murder plain and simple is what I pointed out. The only thing that I added is the fact that all races are guilty of it no matter how deep their track record of it may or may not run. One person only would still be one person too many.....now do you get it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
..some races [ black ] commit murder at much HIGHER rates than others [ white ]
...they commit rape/crime at HIGHER rates = whites are superior at not committing crime at the same rate
..you are trying to deny this---why?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
..some races [ black ] commit murder at much HIGHER rates than others [ white ]
...they commit rape/crime at HIGHER rates = whites are superior at not committing crime at the same rate
..you are trying to deny this---why?
To me, it doesn't matter who has the deeper track record when every race has one at all period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank God for Whites? Um.

I am not sure what I am trying to say. Um.

Oh. I know. America! Fuck Yeah!

Forum List

Back