AC
Electricity
Rockets
Cell phone
Computer
Microscope
Telescope
Etc

The white self hating losers and the black racist are now falsely saying many inventions are from blacks lol
Lewis Latimer gave Edison's light bulb its success when he developed the carbon filament that made the electric current turn bright. Black people make good teams champs. If you didn't know that you never noticed the inimitable Michael Jordan sink a ball with nothin' but net
But keep on thinking inside the box, where the boogie man named arrogance lives

From the Greeks to Romans to England to Germans to white Americans
Here is a few:
Cars
Airplane
Trains
AC
Electricity
Rockets
Cell phone
Computer
Microscope
Telescope
Etc

The white self hating losers and the black racist are now falsely saying many inventions are from blacks lol
Guess you never heard of George Washington Carver's work. :(

Yep, wouldn't have peanut butter without him.

I was fortunate enough to obtain the 6 volume series American Chemical Industry, Background and Beginnings by Williams Haynes 1954. Sorry jews and feminists or whatever, it was all Whitey that invented virtually everything. That said, fake awards starting in the 1900's was used as propaganda to suggest things other than the facts. Then came the Frankfurt School. Then Afro Centrism. Now idiots think jews and blacks actually contributed to making the West.
Jews were not allowed into Universities.
But we invented not murdering people because they weren't Jews.

For centuries, white males have carried the world on their backs.

What have you carried on your back?

Well, let's see. A pack as I hiked to the top of Mt Everest, a portable life support backpack as I walked on the moon, five GI's that I saved from enemy fire during the Battle of the Bulge, Ronald Reagan as we sprinted to safety from John Hinckley's revolver, Orville Wright as we hiked away from Flyer at Kill Devil Hill, drunk college girls. There's more of course.

Well, let's see. A pack as I hiked to the top of Mt Everest, a portable life support backpack as I walked on the moon, five GI's that I saved from enemy fire during the Battle of the Bulge, Ronald Reagan as we sprinted to safety from John Hinckley's revolver, Orville Wright as we hiked away from Flyer at Kill Devil Hill, drunk college girls. There's more of course.

Who are you? Forrest Gump?

I think you left out your time in the MKULTRA program.

I was fortunate enough to obtain the 6 volume series American Chemical Industry, Background and Beginnings by Williams Haynes 1954. Sorry jews and feminists or whatever, it was all Whitey that invented virtually everything. That said, fake awards starting in the 1900's was used as propaganda to suggest things other than the facts. Then came the Frankfurt School. Then Afro Centrism. Now idiots think jews and blacks actually contributed to making the West.
Jews were not allowed into Universities.
But we invented not murdering people because they weren't Jews.
Jews need to pick it up for gods sakes

I think you left out your time in the MKULTRA program.
I am an odd man

From the Greeks to Romans to England to Germans to white Americans
Here is a few:
Cars
Airplane
Trains
AC
Electricity
Rockets
Cell phone
Computer
Microscope
Telescope
Etc

Lewis Latimer gave Edison's light bulb its success when he developed the carbon filament that made the electric current turn bright. Black people make good teams champs. If you didn't know that you never noticed the inimitable Michael Jordan sink a ball with nothin' but net
But keep on thinking inside the box, where the boogie man named arrogance lives
1. the topic is inventions
2. sports??? hahahahahhaahahah
3. blacks do more harm than good--crime and low grad rates
and 4. --it's says here he did NOT invent the carbon filament
..you people keep posting NON -inventions
'''''Lewis Latimer invented a method for producing a more durable carbon filament, making incandescent lighting practical and affordable for consumers''''.

A black person invented the stop light and golf tee. A black person also wrote The Three Musketeers and performed the first open heart surgery.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly
performing is not inventing
True, but it is still a role that a person plays.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
he didn't invent surgery or medical practices
True, but as long as the person did them the way that they were to be done, their service should be acknowledged and appreciated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
..but then it starts all the lies and myths--which are a huge part of today's problems
I agree, but at the end of the day, what race doesn't have dishonest people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
...total bullshit---the whites are not doing all this NAZI crap--destroying/etc
...whites don't riot/burn/loot/etc for LIES like BLM does
AND mods, I'm answering JO's question
My parents' marriage and my trust in people was destroyed when my dad decided to go and do everything that he chose to be guilty of. In other words, if whites are not guilty of rioting, burning, or looting, they can be guilty of destroying things in many other ways: beating, cheating, lying, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How ironic that you decided to go with the word "Nazi" when my German DNA comes from his side of my family.
very very silly
whites DON'T burn/loot/etc like the blacks
blacks DO beat/cheat/lie
?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think blacks don't beat/cheat/lie??????!!!!!!
blacks commit MURDER at FOUR times the rate of whites
blacks commit rape at TWICE the rate
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate
...you fkd up and made a ridiculous statement
Not exactly. I was only trying to point out that people are capable of doing anything no matter what color they are and no matter how much more often one race may be guilty of the activity compared to another race.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
--blacks murder at much higher rates = different/difference
That doesn't make any other race who is guilty of murder any less guilty of murder. One person only would still be one person too many.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Who are you? Forrest Gump?

I had his first box of chocolates in my backpack.

Forum List

Back