Every dollar of Deshaun Watson’s new 5-year, $230 million to Cleveland Browns deal is guaranteed, setting record for highest money given to NFL player

Not only that. But the skank paid 90 mil to keep his crooked ass out of jail. Defrauding unsophisticated truck companies out of their fuel rebates

Then the 0-16 and 2-14 seasons...lol
Ohio's professional sports have been lacking for quite awhile. I guess the Bengals are looking good for the near future but I still think they will find a way to fuck it up based on history.

Ohio's professional sports have been lacking for quite awhile. I guess the Bengals are looking good for the near future but I still think they will find a way to fuck it up based on history.
The Mistake On The Lake...lolol

Sorry Cleveland...lolol.........No trouble from rioters and such though.........Good job

Well the c
The Mistake On The Lake...lolol

Sorry Cleveland...lolol.........No trouble from rioters and such though.........Good job
Well the cubs and red Sox ended their curse hopefully the browns do the same before I die. Hopefully the Bengals get a ring before I die. Joe Burrow is a real talent if the Bengals have any brain they will consistently invest in a line to put in front of him.

Well the c

Well the cubs and red Sox ended their curse hopefully the browns do the same before I die. Hopefully the Bengals get a ring before I die. Joe Burrow is a real talent if the Bengals have any brain they will consistently invest in a line to put in front of him.
Paul Brown is my greatest hero ever in the NFL. Winner. Innovator.Teacher. Without Joe Montana, they would have at least 1 SB...... If Brown stayed with Clev he would have competed great with KC and GB and have at least 1 SB

I just hope to actually ge
Paul Brown is my greatest hero ever in the NFL. Winner. Innovator.Teacher. Without Joe Montana, they would have at least 1 SB...... If Brown stayed with Clev he would have competed great with KC and GB and have at least 1 SB

I just hope to see the browns get one or the Bengals before I die. I probably have 15 to twenty years left who knows maybe with some luck it will happen.

Nah, this team is loaded, and with Watson as QB, they are clearly a Super Bowl team. Problem is, the AFC is strong, with Denver, KC, Cincy and Buffalo to deal with. I don't see a path for the NFC to win the Super Bowl this year.

Has Cleveland moved past Cincinnati and Baltimore if Lamar Jackson is healthy?

Cleveland overpaid for damaged goods
A first rounder is more than enough

See what they get for Mayfield
A second rounder at best
I’d be shocked if they get that. Everyone knows they have to get rid of him. They literally can’t afford to keep him on the roster

Has Cleveland moved past Cincinnati and Baltimore if Lamar Jackson is healthy?
No. Even if you think Watson is better than Jackson and or Burrow, which is definitely debatable, Baltimore and Cincy are better teams IMO. Especially since they are t saddled with a contract like Watson’s. That alone will prevent them from being better honestly. Who else can they pay?

Rams had a magical run, but they won't repeat it this year. The Bucs are…….old. Rodgers has no one to throw to. The AFC is loaded.
The roster you have in March is not the roster you will have next February
Lot can happen
I would not count out the NFC, especially when they have an automatic bid to the Super Bowl

I really hope Watson falls on his face. He was absolutely in the conversation for the best young QB in the NFL before he sat out the season. NFL execs can’t be happy with the Brown right now.

Forum List

Back