Every day, Trump's debt grows and grows. How do you divest debt?

Remember when it as only 318 million dollars to Wall Street?

Then we found out it included 650 million to the Bank of China and a German bank.

Today we found out he owes another 1.5 billion dollars to Wall Street from over a hundred companies he owns.

So help me out. Is that 2.468 billion dollars in debt?

Remember what Trump's son said?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

We know he owns properties in the Middle East, Russia, Taiwan and other places. So how much more debt does he actually owe?

So how much money does he really have?

And how do you divest debt? Who wants to buy your debt?

So help me here right wingers. Remember, you voted for him because he's an incredible business man. Is the accumulation of debt a sign of good business? What does this mean for the country?

I don't have any links yet, but I didn't last time either and it turned out I was right. So just assume I'm not kidding this time.

/---- How much does Congress owe Social Security?

A convicted felon paid for Obama's House AND "gave" him a $100,000 piece of adjacent land
I live in Chicago. That's a flat out lie.

Where did I lie about Trump?

You live in Chicago and you never heard of Tony Rezko?
Oh yea, I heard of him. But it was debunked.

He didn't give Obama anything, they paid for it. And the small slice of land was to expand the Obama's porch for the kids to play. It was nothing. Neighbors do stuff like that all the time.
Republicans are idiotic to think someone will ruin their career over a fucking "Porch".

Republicans spent the last 8 years going after Obama just as hard as they went after Hillary and haven't been able to find anything.

Think it will be that way with Trump? We already know his foundation was illegal. He has over 70 outstanding lawsuits. He is a minion of Russia. He stiffs his workers. And in the last few days, we found out his debt isn't 360 million, it's over 2.6 BILLION. And much if it to Chinese and German banks. And an unknown amount to Russia which we know is substantial. Trump's son said money has been pouring in from Russia.

Trump is fucked. His will be the most corrupt in history. You can make that claim about Hillary but she has never been found guilty of anything. Trump can't make that claim.

A convicted felon paid for Obama's House AND "gave" him a $100,000 piece of adjacent land

He didn't give Obama anything, they paid for it. And the small slice of land was to expand the Obama's porch for the kids to play. It was nothing. Neighbors do stuff like that all the time.
Republicans are idiotic to think someone will ruin their career over a fucking "Porch".

Republicans spent the last 8 years going after Obama just as hard as they went after Hillary and haven't been able to find anything.

Think it will be that way with Trump? We already know his foundation was illegal. He has over 70 outstanding lawsuits. He is a minion of Russia. He stiffs his workers. And in the last few days, we found out his debt isn't 360 million, it's over 2.6 BILLION. And much if it to Chinese and German banks. And an unknown amount to Russia which we know is substantial. Trump's son said money has been pouring in from Russia.

Trump is fucked. His will be the most corrupt in history. You can make that claim about Hillary but she has never been found guilty of anything. Trump can't make that claim.

Rezko gave him the land, then only once it because public, Obama paid for it.

That's odd, right? Don't you usually have to pay for the land BEFORE you own it?

He or she is a programmed Obamabot. So the ignorance doesn't surprise me. Probably never heard of Bill Ayers or Jeremiah Wright either.
Wright was the pastor of the church Obama went to.

Bill Ayers and Obama both worked at the very conservative Annenberg Foundation. The founders were very close friends with the Reagans which is probably why Obama was was fan of Reagan. But Ayers and Obama never worked together. They worked on different projects for the Annenbergs. Obama did go to his house once along with a bunch of other houses on the same day. Democrats do that in Chicago, going to several fundraisers in one day.

Wright had over 30 years of recorded sermons that he sold. During Obama's first election, Wright's hundreds of sermons were gone over with a fine tooth comb. Only one tape had the strong language Wright was known for. Who knows why? Maybe anther 12 year old was shot. Maybe because of what was done to Harold Washington. Something set him off. For Republicans, it was enough. And how many who go to church can claim the pastor as a close family friend? Obama's church had many hundreds of people. Was Wright close friends with all of them?

That's why Republicans gave up. No smoke, no fire. From there they moved on to the bizarre. Like Fast and Furious. One of the most ridiculous conspiracies I ever heard in my life.

Then we found out it included 650 million to the Bank of China and a German bank.

Today we found out he owes another 1.5 billion dollars to Wall Street from over a hundred companies he owns.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

We know he owns properties in the Middle East, Russia, Taiwan and other places. So how much more debt does he actually owe?

So help me here right wingers. Remember, you voted for him because he's an incredible business man. Is the accumulation of debt a sign of good business? What does this mean for the country?

I don't have any links yet, but I didn't last time either and it turned out I was right. So just assume I'm not kidding this time.

What a loon.

upload_2017-1-10_15-30-55.png

Rezko gave him the land, then only once it because public, Obama paid for it.

That's odd, right? Don't you usually have to pay for the land BEFORE you own it?
So are they friends today? Do they even talk since 8 years ago?

And who is racketeer Joey "No Socks"? Does Obama hang with him? No? Then who does?

What a loon.
You think the debt doesn't exist?

Google
Trump owes billions

You take little slices of debt from different ops, bundle together creating different {tranches} making it impossible to determine what the buyer is buying, Give it AAA rating and profit......just like the banks did

Ummmm isn't it Obama's debit?
Huh? What does that mean?
You have them confused, Rush is not telling them what to say...
OMG! They are so stupid, they think I'm talking about the national debt.

How do you get them to understand that debt is Trump's own personal debt? Nothing to do with the National Debt?

Maybe because we don't CARE about Trump's personal debt.

Trump has debt. Whoop de doo.

Who DOESN'T IN THIS ECONOMY????

We are more concerned with the debt politicians in Washington are racking up on our dime.

Did you think this would work?
Trump has debt. Whoop de doo.

Who DOESN'T IN THIS ECONOMY????

I don't.
So you own your home, cars and have no credit card payments. Well sir you are a very smalllllllll minority

Forum List

Back