Every crime by a nonwhite person against a white person is stochastic terrorism by academia, media, and government institutions

Spot on. And in the summer of 2020 they left no doubt as to it being their policy. Think the Democrat pols like Pelosi and Schumer kneeling. They were in fact bowing to their god.

Where would the marxinazis be if they did not have/use racism to divide folks from one another??? The ONLY 2 religions that both LEAD & depend upon racism within our America today are the marrxinazi & muslim religions.

(1) The word "stochastic" is too difficult for me to understand.

(2) But I thank the OP for introducing it to me.

(3) Mental health experts tell us it's healthy to blow off steam.

(4) So we should continue to express our indignation at the violent crime committed (in the subway and elsewhere) by certain young gentlemen.

(5) But, of course, blowing off steam will make no difference.

(6) Those young gentlemen will never stop. It is their nature.

Of course, I could not bring myself to watch another example of gratuitous violence.

There is nothing that we can do about it.

Except to curse those colonists who in 1619 forced certain folks to come here to work for free.

(1) The word "stochastic" is too difficult for me to understand.

(2) But I thank the OP for introducing it to me.

(3) Mental health experts tell us it's healthy to blow off steam.

(4) So we should continue to express our indignation at the violent crime committed (in the subway and elsewhere) by certain young gentlemen.

(5) But, of course, blowing off steam will make no difference.

(6) Those young gentlemen will never stop. It is their nature.

Until THEY ARE STOPPED.

10 months and 9 days

Until THEY ARE STOPPED.

10 months and 9 days

Most likely I am preaching to the choir here but the below 'short' link illustrates the IMPORTANCE of INVESTING into BOTH quality mental AND spiritual health. It appears to me that if the spiritual aspect of health is lacking/out of kilter, the mental state of quality is also adversely affected(Charles Manson, Rudolf Hoss, Jim Jones etc.). I possess no physical way to prove this other than through observation & personal testimony, but I am reasonably confident that ones personal comprehension(variable?) of morality plays a big part in ones viewpoint about life choices in general.

1710268384579.png

Of course, I could not bring myself to watch another example of gratuitous violence.

There is nothing that we can do about it.

Except to curse those colonists who in 1619 forced certain folks to come here to work for free.

Sure there is something we can do. For every person that openly says "we need to treat criminals, dopeheads and crazy people like what they are and remove them from society" is more step closer to so many people saying it they can't be ignored.

And sure we brought black slaves to America hundreds of years ago, but that has nothing to do with the blacks here today that even the poorest of them still have better lives than if they were in most other countries, and they all have the ability to live decent lives if they so choose to.

And don't lay blame on just the people who founded this country, they didn't just go to Africa and snatch up blacks. They bought them, from the other blacks that enslaved their own people and sold them. Just like the blacks that enslaved whites, and so on. You also seem to forget that we also freed them. Every race has been a slave to another at some point. Our biggest mistake was not sending them back to Africa after they were freed.

Our biggest mistake was not sending them back to Africa after they were freed.
(1) This is a very hurtful topic, so I shall be as CIVIL as possible.

(2) I am 86. When I was younger, some Americans of African ancestry used to say something like, "Better get used to us. We aren't going anywhere."

(3) And it is a fact that Abraham Lincoln (before he became president) opined that Americans of European ancestry and Americans of African ancestry had such different cultures that they should live separately. He suggested that the latter might wish to live on the islands of the Caribbean.

BOTTOM LINE: This is 2024. All the ethnicities have to live together as well as they can. No one is going anywhere!

And sure we brought black slaves to America hundreds of years ago, but that has nothing to do with the blacks here today that even the poorest of them still have better lives than if they were in most other countries, and they all have the ability to live decent lives if they so choose to.
Any black in America complaining about their circumstance should be taxed on the economic and longevity increases they’ve accrued in America compared to what their situation would be if they still lived in Congo, Senegal, etc.

(1) This is a very hurtful topic, so I shall be as CIVIL as possible.

(2) I am 86. When I was younger, some Americans of African ancestry used to say something like, "Better get used to us. We aren't going anywhere."

(3) And it is a fact that Abraham Lincoln (before he became president) opined that Americans of European ancestry and Americans of African ancestry had such different cultures that they should live separately. He suggested that the latter might wish to live on the islands of the Caribbean.

BOTTOM LINE: This is 2024. All the ethnicities have to live together as well as they can. No one is going anywhere!

But they should go somewhere.

Look at Switzerland. They have little to social upheavel and incredibly lower violent crime. A lot of it has to do with the fact if you want to live there you have to fluently speak the language, demonstrate you understand their culture, pay a lot of money and wait a while.

All of that means everyone their is similar to each other. Even complete strangers still have the same customs and language. It means if you want to live there you need to show you actually want to live there and will conform to their society.

Familiarity and similarity breed comfort and understanding. People feel more comfortable when they are surrounded by others like them.

And that's the problem with America we have people from allover the world coming here with many different customs, cultures, religions, beliefs, languages and so on. And none of them want to conform to America, they all want America to conform to them and no one will back down. So we breed distrust, uncertainty, unease, discomfort and anger because of our diversity.

It is no coincidence America went from absolutely nothing to a major world super power in record time when our nation was founded and occupied by almost entirely white christians. As soon as we started filling up with foreigners that want their own way instead of the American way we began to crumble in our society.

But they should go somewhere.

Look at Switzerland. They have little to social upheavel and incredibly lower violent crime. A lot of it has to do with the fact if you want to live there you have to fluently speak the language, demonstrate you understand their culture, pay a lot of money and wait a while.

All of that means everyone their is similar to each other. Even complete strangers still have the same customs and language. It means if you want to live there you need to show you actually want to live there and will conform to their society.

Familiarity and similarity breed comfort and understanding. People feel more comfortable when they are surrounded by others like them.

And that's the problem with America we have people from allover the world coming here with many different customs, cultures, religions, beliefs, languages and so on. And none of them want to conform to America, they all want America to conform to them and no one will back down. So we breed distrust, uncertainty, unease, discomfort and anger because of our diversity.

It is no coincidence America went from absolutely nothing to a major world super power in record time when our nation was founded and occupied by almost entirely white christians. As soon as we started filling up with foreigners that want their own way instead of the American way we began to crumble in our society.

Actually, Switzerland has three different languages spoken (German, Italian, and French) and the get along just fine. So they aren't "similar" to each other at all.

We breed distrust due to our diversity because the wealthy seed that distrust. If we realize we are all in the same boat, and the real enemy are the rich, that would solve a lot of our problems.

Forum List

Back