Here is the fence shaking incident DOJ and Judge Tim Kelly have branded a federal crime of terrorism to “influence government.”

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
That's it, using terrorism statutes to terrorize anyone who opposes the state.

And all the attacks on federal property in 2020 by antifa and BLM? Righteous protests.

This is where we are as a nation.

And now comparing this to J6 during which ~3000 people were killed! (And judge Chutkan has already done just that as well)

Here is the fence shaking incident DOJ and Judge Tim Kelly have branded a federal crime of terrorism to “influence government.”

This is what a line prosecutor tried to compare to mass casualty events and use of WMDs.

Just when you think you’ve heard it all…

That's it, using terrorism statutes to terrorize anyone who opposes the state.

And all the attacks on federal property in 2020 by antifa and BLM? Righteous protests.

This is where we are as a nation.

And now comparing this to J6 during which ~3000 people were killed! (And judge Chutkan has already done just that as well)

This is what a line prosecutor tried to compare to mass casualty events and use of WMDs.

Just when you think you’ve heard it all…

If that video was all that happened that day, you might have a point. Much more than that happened that day.

If that video was all that happened that day, you might have a point. Much more than that happened that day.

FFS.

That is the video used by the DOJ to demand the defendants sentenced today were deserving of a terrorist enhancement.

FFS.

That is the video used by the DOJ to demand the defendants sentenced today were deserving of a terrorist enhancement.

Quit lying. That is not all the prosecutor presented. Do you even know what the truth is any more?

Pay close attention.

I_t

w_a_s

w_h_a_t

t_h_e

g_o_v_e_r_n_m_e_n_t

u_s_e_d

f_o_r

t_h_e

t_e_r_r_o_r

e_n_h_a_n_c_e_m_e_n_t.
If you feel that strongly about it, you should go tell the judge. I'm just an anonymous poster laughing at your whining. I couldn't do anything about it if I wanted to, dumb ass.

If you feel that strongly about it, you should go tell the judge. I'm just an anonymous poster laughing at your whining. I couldn't do anything about it if I wanted to, dumb ass.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back