Every Black Male Should Have a White Woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to back up a little and give proper due to the first white girl. Prior to her my only interaction with white women were high school cheerleaders at away games. My coach had told us not to mess with the white girls in case they claimed rape. This part may be hard to hear for white guys but it has a point. I was dared by some of my teammates that knew how shy I was to go into the locker room with one of cheerleaders that wanted to get with me. There she gave me a blowjob at the age of 16. i didnt even know her name. Now you understand my frame of mind when I met the white girl in the military. I thought they were nasty to be honest. She taught me that not all white people were the same. This is very important. i came to rely on being able to read the body language of sincere whites vs insincere whites. She definitely taught me alot in addition to opening my mind.

She told me white males frequently encouraged her to feel fear of Black men and claimed i would rape her. She had to eventually call me on the carpet for not going out with her because she was white before i succumbed to having sex with her.
Did you burn her face off with acid when she dropped you?
She didnt drop me. She went to Texas and i went to Washington state after AIT. She flew up to see me a few times before I got into a serious relationship with Thai lady.
:rofl:

Who'd you date next??? the daughter of the emperor ofJapan??:poke:
No. I dated a Black woman. i did later date several japanese women while playing basketball for the military. Okinawa has many Japanese women that love Black guys. You guys keep deflecting from the topic though. This isnt about my dating life. Its about the usefulness of having a platonic relationship with a white woman.

My next relationship was unexpected. I had left the military and was working in first level IT. i was really over qualified so i applied for second level and was turned down. I thought something was fishy...just a feeling...but nothing provable. This white woman finds me and tells me the reason i was not hired for the position. She claimed it was racism. She even taped the conversation. Her office wall was shared with the guy that interviewed me. He said he would never hire a Black person into his group. she shared this information with the white guys manager and he was fired. The woman told me what i needed to do. She even paid for me to get this one certification. When the job came back up i again interviewed and go the job. Nice eh?
Off topic, what are some good online schools for cyber security.
What are you trying to do? Get a certification or just general knowledge?

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

I don't think the "white male ego" per se is fragile. I think individual egos are. Male egos in general seem particularly fragile around strong women...but that's a whole 'nother topic.

I think the more people get to know individuals of other races, ethnicities, religions and nationalities - the less fearful they become and fear and ignorance are the root of most hate. It's rather difficult to hate the guy next door, who mowed your lawn when you threw your back out, and who's daughter plays on the same soccar team as yours.
This is very very true. I believe not being familiar with whites in a non hostile setting caused me to become a racist at a young age.

Did you burn her face off with acid when she dropped you?
She didnt drop me. She went to Texas and i went to Washington state after AIT. She flew up to see me a few times before I got into a serious relationship with Thai lady.

No. I dated a Black woman. i did later date several japanese women while playing basketball for the military. Okinawa has many Japanese women that love Black guys. You guys keep deflecting from the topic though. This isnt about my dating life. Its about the usefulness of having a platonic relationship with a white woman.

My next relationship was unexpected. I had left the military and was working in first level IT. i was really over qualified so i applied for second level and was turned down. I thought something was fishy...just a feeling...but nothing provable. This white woman finds me and tells me the reason i was not hired for the position. She claimed it was racism. She even taped the conversation. Her office wall was shared with the guy that interviewed me. He said he would never hire a Black person into his group. she shared this information with the white guys manager and he was fired. The woman told me what i needed to do. She even paid for me to get this one certification. When the job came back up i again interviewed and go the job. Nice eh?
A cert rt now just to get a job, can you get a bachelor's or associate's degree?

I'm tired of the oilfield, the money isnt worth missing out on watching your kids grow up

A cert rt now just to get a job, can you get a bachelor's or associate's degree?
At a trade school you can get an AA. Thats your best bet for something fast. Thats what i did then i later went back and got my BA at a 4 year.

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

I don't think the "white male ego" per se is fragile. I think individual egos are. Male egos in general seem particularly fragile around strong women...but that's a whole 'nother topic.

I think the more people get to know individuals of other races, ethnicities, religions and nationalities - the less fearful they become and fear and ignorance are the root of most hate. It's rather difficult to hate the guy next door, who mowed your lawn when you threw your back out, and who's daughter plays on the same soccar team as yours.
This is very very true. I believe not being familiar with whites in a non hostile setting caused me to become a racist at a young age.

I grew up in the suburbs of DC...lots of diversity, but less then you'd expect when it comes to neighborhoods (this was 60's/70's). But when I worked - the majority of my coworkers were black. I was never "aware" of racism (but then, I was probably oblivious to the nuances that existed because I often am, sometimes I need to be hit with a 2x4 to get it). When I moved to WV, 26 years ago - completely different. It's a very white state, diversifying some (but I live in a college town which is like it's own ecosystem) But, what is interesting is that I see far far more interracial couples here then I did in DC. Now, that could just be a trend over the past several decades. If so - I hope so. I would like to think that some day, race doesn't matter.

If a person is blind...what is "race"?

thoughts...

I grew up in the suburbs of DC...lots of diversity, but less then you'd expect when it comes to neighborhoods (this was 60's/70's). But when I worked - the majority of my coworkers were black. I was never "aware" of racism (but then, I was probably oblivious to the nuances that existed because I often am, sometimes I need to be hit with a 2x4 to get it). When I moved to WV, 26 years ago - completely different. It's a very white state, diversifying some (but I live in a college town which is like it's own ecosystem) But, what is interesting is that I see far far more interracial couples here then I did in DC. Now, that could just be a trend over the past several decades. If so - I hope so. I would like to think that some day, race doesn't matter.

How far are you from Blacksburg VA? My daughter went to VT and she said its extremely racist out there.

Even blind people see race.

thoughts...

How far are you from Blacksburg VA? My daughter went to VT and she said its extremely racist out there.

Not that close - I'm in the part of WV that is close to MD (Cumberland) and PA. Blacksburg is south. Being in a college town gives an artificial impression of the state. I only have to go a few miles out and attitudes vary. I had to leave a conversation when my neighbor (who is a really nice guy, good neighbor) talked about the "******" in the White House. I don't think he was joking....

Says the most racist guy here. Or is it that you're the guy who is the most disappointed in the colour of his skin? Although it's probably both.

thoughts...

Just one. You are going to bring them out of the woodwork with this post...lol. on a serious note, plain and simple, people are generally inclined to want to experience what they are told is forbidden.

The media driven fear/hatred of black males is a contributor to (some not all) white females seeking out black men. I'm a little older than you, so my own experience was a little different.

My lone experience with a white female was when I was a teenager back in the 60's. Of course, back then it was a pivotal time in history. MLK, Malcolm X, the original Black Panthers, the US Organization, the SLA were on the scene and a slew of other cultural and political changes were in motion at that time.

My Dad had gotten promoted from being a teacher to being a school principal, and we moved into a neighborhood that was predominately white(which is a story within itself).

There was 1 friendly white family that lived across the street from us, and they had a daughter who was very friendly.

So one day after I got home from football practice at school, and my parents and hers were still at work, she rang our doorbell and asked If I wanted to listen to some records or watch television. So I let her in and we did just that. We talked for awhile and she told me that she was not afraid of me and thought that "I was cool"...lol.

A little later my parents got home and when they walked in, they both totally freaked out. My Dad shouted at me "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET KILLED?!"

He sent her home right away, and then he proceeded to lecture me about how what happened to Emmitt Till could happen to me.

I had never before seen him genuinely afraid, which was strange. But I will never forget it.

Long story short, for the next 2 years until I graduated from high school that cute little white girl showed up on my doorstep every afternoon and went home just before my parents came home...lol. actually I'm still friends with her to this day and we talk by phone from time to time about how the world seems to have gone backwards as opposed to forward.

She is married to a white male, who probably knows nothing about me, which is probably good for him.

What I learned from that experience is that not all white people even back then, were hateful bigots and she learned that I was not really dangerous at all.

Last edited:

thoughts...

Just one. You are going to bring them out of the woodwork with this post...lol. on a serious note, plain and simple, people are generally inclined to want to experience what they are told is forbidden.

The media driven fear/hatred of black males is a contributor to (some not all) white females seeking out black men. I'm a little older than you, so my own experience was a little different.

My lone experience with a white female was when I was a teenager back in the 60's. Of course, back then it was a pivotal time in history. MLK, Malcolm X, the original Black Panthers, the US Organization, the SLA were on the scene and a slew of other cultural and political changes were in motion at that time.

My Dad had gotten promoted from being a teacher to being a school principal, and we moved into a neighborhood that was predominately white(which is a story within itself).

There was 1 friendly white family that lived across the street from us, and they had a daughter who was very friendly.

So one day after I got home from football practice at school, and my parents and hers were still at work, she rang our doorbell and asked If I wanted to listen to some records or watch television. So I let her in and we did just that. We talked for awhile and she told me that she was not afraid of me and thought that "I was cool"...lol.

A little later my parents got home and when they walked in, they both totally freaked out. My Dad shouted at me "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET KILLED?!"

He sent her home right away, and then he proceeded to lecture me about how what happened to Emmitt Till could happen to me.

I had never before seen him genuinely afraid, which was strange. But I will never forget it.

Long story short, for the next 2 years until I graduated from high school that cute little white girl showed up on my doorstep every afternoon and went home just before my parents came home...lol. actually I'm still friends with her to this day and we talk by phone from time to time about how the world seems to have gone backwards as opposed to forward.

She is married to a white male, who probably knows nothing about me, which is probably good for him.

What I learned from that experience is that not all white people even back then, were hateful bigots and she learned that I was not really dangerous at all.
Yeah I learned the same thing about whites and I also learned a lot about myself. in my 20's things were a little different. White women were/are more brazen about it now days. They openly solicit Black men now. I can understand the sentiment of your parents as that is the same thing my coach would tell us. My parents were extremely upset the time I brought a white girl over. Not because she was a bad person but because of what they had known about the dangers of such relationships. I told them things were different now. Not a lot as far as the reactions of white males go but they are afraid to actually act on those feelings today.

One of the things I learned was that no matter how understanding the white woman may be she would never be able to understand me completely because she simply wasnt a Black person. I remember before I got into IT I was dating this one white girl that had her mind blown by the racism directed at me. I was moving from one city to the next and the white men spread the word about me. The ones that worked in the area told her mother I was coming and to keep her away from me. Well of course you know that really peaked her curiosity so she took it upon herself to show me around when i got there. She told me all the things that they were telling her and gave me the names of the guys. Some of the I white guys I had never gotten the impression they were racists but the statements they made to her left no doubt. She said she was shocked but didnt think most white men were like that. I told her I had a lifetime of experiences that proved her wrong. She had the hardest time accepting that most whites harbor at least a little racists beliefs so we eventually split a year later.

BTW I saw Birth of A Nation last night with my daughters. Brilliant movie.

thoughts...

Yeah I learned the same thing about whites and I also learned a lot about myself. in my 20's things were a little different. White women were/are more brazen about it now days. They openly solicit Black men now. I can understand the sentiment of your parents as that is the same thing my coach would tell us. My parents were extremely upset the time I brought a white girl over. Not because she was a bad person but because of what they had known about the dangers of such relationships. I told them things were different now. Not a lot as far as the reactions of white males go but they are afraid to actually act on those feelings today.

One of the things I learned was that no matter how understanding the white woman may be she would never be able to understand me completely because she simply wasnt a Black person. I remember before I got into IT I was dating this one white girl that had her mind blown by the racism directed at me. I was moving from one city to the next and the white men spread the word about me. The ones that worked in the area told her mother I was coming and to keep her away from me. Well of course you know that really peaked her curiosity so she took it upon herself to show me around when i got there. She told me all the things that they were telling her and gave me the names of the guys. Some of the I white guys I had never gotten the impression they were racists but the statements they made to her left no doubt. She said she was shocked but didnt think most white men were like that. I told her I had a lifetime of experiences that proved her wrong. She had the hardest time accepting that most whites harbor at least a little racists beliefs so we eventually split a year later.

BTW I saw Birth of A Nation last night with my daughters. Brilliant movie.

What you are describing is exactly what most younger black men that I know describe to me now.

Back in my 20's, a relationship with a white female was certainly a career killer as well as cause for negative scrutiny even within your own family, not to mention the risk of altercations in public with people like some of those who post in this very forum.

One of my brothers in law is married to a white female who has been well accepted into our family as well as him into hers.

Ironically, her family detests her ex who was white and fits the label that some of those who post here like to apply to black males in general.

"Unemployable, uneducated and irresponsible".

At the end of the day though, the vast majority of people still date and marry intra racially, and it is likely that in a country that has a history like America that has a much less progressive racial culture and climate than many other countries, that will probably always be the norm.

You're right that Birth of Nation (the current version) is in fact an excellent movie, and it's release date will likely have some impact on the upcoming election, if anything, younger black voters should watch the 1916 version then compare it to today's version. As I tell my grandchildren:

"You can't not know what happened behind you and be able to clearly understand what is happening in front of you right now."

If you have not done so yet, I would also recommend that you see "13th" on Netflix.

Last edited:
I've been shunned from family parties, holidays, etc. for dating any girl that wasn't white(on my dad's side of the family). I know there is quite a bit of intra racism among whites when you date outside your race. Do black males exsperience intra racism when dating outside their race as well?

Reading this thread Asclepias you remind me a little of Gene Hackman in Mississippi Burning. He handled a room full of racists without too much problem as well.

Yeah, I mean who could blame all those white women?

After all, we've all heard on more than one occasion from Asslips how black men not only have the biggest dicks on the planet but also the knowledge of how to use them to bring satisfying sexual extacy to white women who've never experienced such from their stubby white lovers.

LOL...Guess we'll just have to leave it up to the white women of the world.

can anyone guess why white men might be afraid of black men? Here is a hint, they are violent animals that commit violence at 5 times the rate of whites. If you are not afraid of young black men then you don't have a functioning brain, even Jesse is afraid of them

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

-Jesse Jackson

I was on a hiking trail last summer and I shared a patch of shade with two cowboys. They were riding horses. Cowboys hats, boots, whispy beards, they probably enjoyed their country music. They happened to be black. I imagined that they fit right in in the rural community they rode out from.

Our differences are primarily cultural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back