Ever Wonder Why Trump Isn't On Parler or Gab? Well.....

"Parler and former President Trump were in talks to get Trump on the platform, but they stalled after Parler refused to ban those who criticized the former president, Michael Wolff’s book about Trump’s last days in office says. Trump and Parler had been in discussions even before the Capitol riot about the former president joining the platform, with Parler offering Trump 40 percent of the company’s gross revenues to join. However, Trump reportedly also wanted Parler to be a place where he did not have to deal with his detractors."

But wait...there is more.....

"The founders of the social media platforms Gab and Parler have hit out at video platform Rumble after Donald Trump was confirmed to have a verified account on the site. Andrew Torba, the CEO of Gab, a "free speech" social media app beloved by white supremacists and neo-Nazis, claimed that the same day Trump set up his account on Rumble, the site updated their terms of service to ban hateful content.

John Matze, who founded the conservative platform Parler, also criticized Rumble for being bankrolled by "big tech" while alleging that Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner would not allow him to join Gab unless the platform banned criticism of Jewish people and Israel.
"I wonder how much equity or money Rumble had to give... The same rumble that runs entirely on Google ads. Google analytics, etc... IE big tech," Marze posted on Gab. "Not that I think Trump's brand is worth anything anymore."

Adorable....

I'm not on Parler or Gab either.

Who fucking cares?

I've often wondered why you weren't on parler or gab.

Wait. No, I didn't. It never occurred to me to care. I literally could not care less. lol!

Have you ever wondered why I'm not on twitter? I mean, I so interesting and important. Surely you, like everyone else, must spend a lot of time wondering about my every move, even the ones I don't do.

"Parler and former President Trump were in talks to get Trump on the platform, but they stalled after Parler refused to ban those who criticized the former president, Michael Wolff’s book about Trump’s last days in office says. Trump and Parler had been in discussions even before the Capitol riot about the former president joining the platform, with Parler offering Trump 40 percent of the company’s gross revenues to join. However, Trump reportedly also wanted Parler to be a place where he did not have to deal with his detractors."

"The founders of the social media platforms Gab and Parler have hit out at video platform Rumble after Donald Trump was confirmed to have a verified account on the site. Andrew Torba, the CEO of Gab, a "free speech" social media app beloved by white supremacists and neo-Nazis, claimed that the same day Trump set up his account on Rumble, the site updated their terms of service to ban hateful content.

John Matze, who founded the conservative platform Parler, also criticized Rumble for being bankrolled by "big tech" while alleging that Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner would not allow him to join Gab unless the platform banned criticism of Jewish people and Israel.
"I wonder how much equity or money Rumble had to give... The same rumble that runs entirely on Google ads. Google analytics, etc... IE big tech," Marze posted on Gab. "Not that I think Trump's brand is worth anything anymore."

Adorable....
Gab and Parlor seem to be a lot more tolerant than Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I hope Gab and Parlor continue to have open minds and allow all views. These other venues need to quit being conservative and regressive in their views of the world.
Blame it on Capitalism....

If there is a market that will cater more to white nationalists and neo-nazis -- then either join it or create it......isn't that what the free market is all about??

Do you know why these platforms ultimately fail?? Because 95% of what right wing fascists and trolls care about is thinking they are "offending" someone else.....hard to do when you are in a right wing fascist echo chamber...
Look if you want I can talk to Trump and see if he can give you your mind back
Says the guy who is butt hurt about Rudy getting his law license suspended so much that he can't even talk about it...

Too busy trying to find a way to gargle the balls of the wealthy.....don't let me slap the dick out your mouth...bon appetite....
LOL I could care less about Rudy's law license as he can still present ALL OF HIS EVIDENCE AGAINST XIDEN

You can not deal with the truth, so in your mind all the evidence against Xiden is gone because Rudy has no license. You have no clue

The fact you think I am a fanboy for politicians is your first mistake..

You suck so much politician dick you can't fathom that every one else doesn't...

Biden can be put in jail today and I won't give a fuck....

You on the other hand...your whole identity is wrapped up inside of an orange moron
Trump still owns your mind, you voted for Xiden and he won and now all you can do is babble about Trump. LOL you really need psychological help
I like illustrating how you folks worshiped a cuck.....and it will only get worse the more time goes by...do you know why??

Because the same thing happened with previous 3 or 4 folks you dic suckers nominated to be GOP presidential candidates....
View attachment 506917

I was most pleased with trolling you morons about your worship of this chick...
View attachment 506918

I like to reminisce about how at one time, you folks were so goofy that you wanted this moron to be US Senator...
View attachment 506919

and I most enjoy how yall all pretend this never happened.....

Sarah Pain is smarter than all the Obamas combined.
This comment is even funnier because you don't believe it.....

By the way.....what is Palin up to now??

Exactly...

Palin actually attended classes and was graded on merit; the Obamas- not so much. Barack was handed the Law Degree like he was handed the Nobel Prize

Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through. Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

“Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.” D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself? How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing.

“What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly.” Thomas Paine
Tell us about your Princeton thesis??

I am sure you went to Princeton....I mean, if someone as intellectually inferior as Michelle got into Princeton -- you definitely could have went to Princeton, Yale....somewhere right

Adorable....
Gab and Parlor seem to be a lot more tolerant than Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I hope Gab and Parlor continue to have open minds and allow all views. These other venues need to quit being conservative and regressive in their views of the world.

If there is a market that will cater more to white nationalists and neo-nazis -- then either join it or create it......isn't that what the free market is all about??

Do you know why these platforms ultimately fail?? Because 95% of what right wing fascists and trolls care about is thinking they are "offending" someone else.....hard to do when you are in a right wing fascist echo chamber...
Says the guy who is butt hurt about Rudy getting his law license suspended so much that he can't even talk about it...

Too busy trying to find a way to gargle the balls of the wealthy.....don't let me slap the dick out your mouth...bon appetite....
LOL I could care less about Rudy's law license as he can still present ALL OF HIS EVIDENCE AGAINST XIDEN

You can not deal with the truth, so in your mind all the evidence against Xiden is gone because Rudy has no license. You have no clue

You suck so much politician dick you can't fathom that every one else doesn't...

You on the other hand...your whole identity is wrapped up inside of an orange moron
Trump still owns your mind, you voted for Xiden and he won and now all you can do is babble about Trump. LOL you really need psychological help
I like illustrating how you folks worshiped a cuck.....and it will only get worse the more time goes by...do you know why??

Because the same thing happened with previous 3 or 4 folks you dic suckers nominated to be GOP presidential candidates....
View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

I like to reminisce about how at one time, you folks were so goofy that you wanted this moron to be US Senator...
View attachment 506919

Exactly...

Palin actually attended classes and was graded on merit; the Obamas- not so much. Barack was handed the Law Degree like he was handed the Nobel Prize

Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through. Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

“Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.” D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself? How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing.

I am sure you went to Princeton....I mean, if someone as intellectually inferior as Michelle got into Princeton -- you definitely could have went to Princeton, Yale....somewhere right

Have a grown up read Michelle's thesis to you

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

I understand that you must attack that which is perceived to be Obama's strength....his intelligence...

I get it......maybe if you keep on insisting he never earned his college degrees, law degrees, etc.....maybe you can feel better about the fact he did something your cult leader couldn't do....go undefeated in presidential elections....

LOL @ Obama's Intelligence!

That's hilarious!

The only lawyer who never heard of Judicial Review!

He also never heard of due process.
You do understand the more you make this claim that Obama isn't intelligent...

The more cuckish and impotent it makes the GOP at large look?

It would mean that this unintelligent inferior darkie was able to accomplish something your cult leader couldn't...and that bothers you huh?

Who is Obama's longtime personal lawyer??

Oh you wouldn't know because he wasn't convicted on multiple felonies....sad...

Guess he was too smart for ya huh

O_.008.obma (4).jpg

Trump does have an account on Gab. He posted about an hour ago.
Gab Social

I recognize the picture used on Gab. It was taken last Fall in Butler, Pa where 58,000 people showed up! Enough to fill a football stadium, outdoors, in the cold, after long, long waits.

Joe never managed to attract even 58 people then or since! :71:

It's because you're a cult, and Trump is your Jim Jones.

Drink up, it's cherry flavor.

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

I am currently reading Melania's thesis....I'll get around to Michelle's thesis when I get time.....

Right after I finish reading her best selling book......

But I'm sure Melania's book will be riveting as well..

Oh, remember that time Melania had to copy Michelle's speech...maybe she can hire Michelle to help write her book too.....

Seriously.

I voted twice for the Honorable Donald J. Trump.

I liked most of his policies.

I am disappointed that he (reputedly) lost.

I wanted him to stop the crazies for at least four more years.

But I admit that his personality is, well, obnoxious.

I do not think that he will ever change.

Most of us never do.

Gab Social
I recognize the picture used on Gab. It was taken last Fall in Butler, Pa where 58,000 people showed up! Enough to fill a football stadium, outdoors, in the cold, after long, long waits.

Famous last words for a guy defending a simpering fool who doesn't have enough supporters to fill a school bus.

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

Here's my alma mater's fight song: the best in the nation-

Gab Social

Famous last words for a guy defending a simpering fool who doesn't have enough supporters to fill a school bus.

We don't worship politicians like your side does. We know what happened in Europe last century. And why.

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

I understand that you must attack that which is perceived to be Obama's strength....his intelligence...

I get it......maybe if you keep on insisting he never earned his college degrees, law degrees, etc.....maybe you can feel better about the fact he did something your cult leader couldn't do....go undefeated in presidential elections....

That's hilarious!

It would mean that this unintelligent inferior darkie was able to accomplish something your cult leader couldn't...and that bothers you huh?

View attachment 506936

It all depends on who controls 'law agencies.'

Sadly.....it's your sort.

"Justice is incidental to law and order." J.Edgar Hoover

Like every lawyer, he had seen too many cases fail because justice was, in the end, subservient to the requirements of the law. John Connolly

...hands with so much hidden blood on them...that it might well show up under combination of luminol and ultraviolet light. John Connolly

Clapper lied when asked, under oath, by Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon-Democrat) " On March 12, at a hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Wyden asked Clapper: “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” Clapper responded: “No, sir.” When Wyden followed up by asking, “It does not?” Clapper said: “Not wittingly. There are cases where they could, inadvertently perhaps, collect—but not wittingly.” Clapper did not specify at the time that he was referring to e-mail." James Clapper's Tip for Avoiding Lies: Don't Do Talking Points | emptywheel

Second, Horowitz sharply criticizes then-FBI director James Comey for his public statements about the Clinton email case — …” The long-awaited inspector general report on the FBI, Comey, Clinton, and 2016, explained

2. Andrew McCabe lied

3. Peter Strzok lied.

. James Comey lying to the FISA court about Hillary Clinton opposition research that came from the Kremlin via a British communist spy, disinformation….and Comey fed it into the political bloodstream by leaking it through his law school buddy, to the NYTimes, ….with no consequences for anyone because they are not Trump supporters.

Any lie that serves the Democrat Party interests is acceptable to the Third World Deep State.

4. Justice Department lawyer Kevin Clinesmith got away with altering documents to lie about Carter Page not being an asset of the United States, working with the CIA, but the very opposite. The altered document allowed the Deep State to surveil Trump and associates.

l. “Judge Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,…. issued a rare public order on Tuesday rebuking the Federal Bureau of Investigation…” Secretive Surveillance Court Rebukes FBI Over Handling of Wiretapping of Trump Aide

m. “The 13 revelations showing the FBI never really had a Russia collusion case to begin with” The 13 revelations showing the FBI never really had a Russia collusion case to begin with

“…FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith is expected to plead guilty to charges that he falsified information on FISA warrant applications to spy on former members of the Trump campaign,…”

Reality:

1624994694482.png

......with no consequences.

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

That's hilarious!

View attachment 506936

I never said Obama isn't intelligent. I said he ignored due process when he executed American citizens without arrest, trial, or sentencing. You cheered, by the way.

Adorable....

Well no shit, Corporal Obvious. It's pretty apparent to anyone that no politician is far enough radical-left to suit your taste, even among the Democrats.

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

Here's my alma mater's fight song: the best in the nation-

Wasted all that money on college to end up here being a nobody

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

Obama is a muslim piece of shit that married a dog

michelle3.jpg

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

michelle3.jpg

That's a guy

Gab Social
We don't worship politicians like your side does.
Is that you best feeble excuse on a president you tout as the most popular in history who is actually probably the LEAST popular and liked in my lifetime? What politician did I worship in the 2000s? In the 1990s? 1980s? Who did I worship in the 1970s, BigFanny?
Why wasn't Obumma a cult when millions cheered him on wearing his tee shirts? You folks absolutely lived and breathed your fanboi for being POTUS just because he had a BLACK SKIN.
You don't worship politicians because look at who you have in the past 8 years: Hillary and Joe Biden? :21: And before that, Al Gore and John Kerry? No worship there. As a communist, you don't worship the politician, you worship the PARTY, the PLATFORM and the socialist PLAN.

We know what happened in Europe last century. And why.
Nazis. Out to exterminate the Jews. Odd, democrats hate the Jews and their KKK was much like the Nazis, out to exterminate the Black.

It took FREEDOM to defeat Nazism, the same kind of freedom defended by the conservative right that you now threaten with your fascist totalitarian dreams of silencing and cancelling all whom you disagree with.

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

michelle3.jpg

Is THAT what that is. Woof.

No wonder the Left try to attack Melania. Jealousy.

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

I am currently reading Melania's thesis....I'll get around to Michelle's thesis when I get time.....

Oh, remember that time Melania had to copy Michelle's speech...maybe she can hire Michelle to help write her book too.....

Can you name the three or four books that have informed your geopolitical views?

Adorable....

View attachment 506917

View attachment 506918

View attachment 506919

Exactly...

Can you name the three or four books that have informed your geopolitical views?

Das Kapital
Dreams of my biological Father: Frank Marshall Davis
The Little Red Book

Forum List

Back