Ever Wonder Why Trump Isn't On Parler or Gab? Well.....

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Parler and former President Trump were in talks to get Trump on the platform, but they stalled after Parler refused to ban those who criticized the former president, Michael Wolff’s book about Trump’s last days in office says. Trump and Parler had been in discussions even before the Capitol riot about the former president joining the platform, with Parler offering Trump 40 percent of the company’s gross revenues to join. However, Trump reportedly also wanted Parler to be a place where he did not have to deal with his detractors."

But wait...there is more.....

"The founders of the social media platforms Gab and Parler have hit out at video platform Rumble after Donald Trump was confirmed to have a verified account on the site. Andrew Torba, the CEO of Gab, a "free speech" social media app beloved by white supremacists and neo-Nazis, claimed that the same day Trump set up his account on Rumble, the site updated their terms of service to ban hateful content.

John Matze, who founded the conservative platform Parler, also criticized Rumble for being bankrolled by "big tech" while alleging that Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner would not allow him to join Gab unless the platform banned criticism of Jewish people and Israel.
"I wonder how much equity or money Rumble had to give... The same rumble that runs entirely on Google ads. Google analytics, etc... IE big tech," Marze posted on Gab. "Not that I think Trump's brand is worth anything anymore."

Adorable....

Trump has always had a fragile ego. If he doesn't get adulation, he lashes out. He can't handle criticism of any nature. Poor snowflake.
While very true, this sort of thing is right up you guys alley. You are all like this. Every one of you cultists are.
Yall have so much in common with trump its mind blowing.

"Parler and former President Trump were in talks to get Trump on the platform, but they stalled after Parler refused to ban those who criticized the former president, Michael Wolff’s book about Trump’s last days in office says. Trump and Parler had been in discussions even before the Capitol riot about the former president joining the platform, with Parler offering Trump 40 percent of the company’s gross revenues to join. However, Trump reportedly also wanted Parler to be a place where he did not have to deal with his detractors."

"The founders of the social media platforms Gab and Parler have hit out at video platform Rumble after Donald Trump was confirmed to have a verified account on the site. Andrew Torba, the CEO of Gab, a "free speech" social media app beloved by white supremacists and neo-Nazis, claimed that the same day Trump set up his account on Rumble, the site updated their terms of service to ban hateful content.

John Matze, who founded the conservative platform Parler, also criticized Rumble for being bankrolled by "big tech" while alleging that Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner would not allow him to join Gab unless the platform banned criticism of Jewish people and Israel.
"I wonder how much equity or money Rumble had to give... The same rumble that runs entirely on Google ads. Google analytics, etc... IE big tech," Marze posted on Gab. "Not that I think Trump's brand is worth anything anymore."

Adorable....
Xiden is the president except in your mind where everything is still Trump, because Trump owns your mind

They ban the former president and then blame Trump for wanting to ban other subscribers? And we are supposed to believe this stuff?

Adorable....
Xiden is the president except in your mind where everything is still Trump, because Trump owns your mind

Just imagine what the inside of those TDS victim's minds looks like: Donald J. Trump trashed the inside of their heads and painted pictures of dicks all over the inside of their cranium walls.

It must be sheer misery to be so afflicted as they are.

:laughing0301:

Adorable....

I'm not on Parler or Gab either.

Who fucking cares?

Adorable....
Gab and Parlor seem to be a lot more tolerant than Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I hope Gab and Parlor continue to have open minds and allow all views. These other venues need to quit being conservative and regressive in their views of the world.

Adorable....
Gab and Parlor seem to be a lot more tolerant than Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I hope Gab and Parlor continue to have open minds and allow all views. These other venues need to quit being conservative and regressive in their views of the world.
Blame it on Capitalism....

If there is a market that will cater more to white nationalists and neo-nazis -- then either join it or create it......isn't that what the free market is all about??

Do you know why these platforms ultimately fail?? Because 95% of what right wing fascists and trolls care about is thinking they are "offending" someone else.....hard to do when you are in a right wing fascist echo chamber...

Adorable....

If there is a market that will cater more to white nationalists and neo-nazis -- then either join it or create it......isn't that what the free market is all about??

Do you know why these platforms ultimately fail?? Because 95% of what right wing fascists and trolls care about is thinking they are "offending" someone else.....hard to do when you are in a right wing fascist echo chamber...
Look if you want I can talk to Trump and see if he can give you your mind back

Adorable....

Says the guy who is butt hurt about Rudy getting his law license suspended so much that he can't even talk about it...

Too busy trying to find a way to gargle the balls of the wealthy.....don't let me slap the dick out your mouth...bon appetite....

Adorable....

Says the guy who is butt hurt about Rudy getting his law license suspended so much that he can't even talk about it...

Too busy trying to find a way to gargle the balls of the wealthy.....don't let me slap the dick out your mouth...bon appetite....
LOL I could care less about Rudy's law license as he can still present ALL OF HIS EVIDENCE AGAINST XIDEN

You can not deal with the truth, so in your mind all the evidence against Xiden is gone because Rudy has no license. You have no clue

Adorable....

I really don't care if they survive or fail, I don't use them, they are just noise makers. What bothers me is that liberalism is dead. Regressives rule the media and fascism is their goal. Facebook, Twitter and the like will only allow what they feel is appropriate content, it doesn't matter what the truth or facts are. This is the only social media outlet I use because it allows the questioning of power and questions the status quo. Liberals love that, the left hate it. It is that closedminded ness of the left that allowed a person like Trump to be elected. The left is just a bunch of screwed up fascists.

Adorable....

LOL I could care less about Rudy's law license as he can still present ALL OF HIS EVIDENCE AGAINST XIDEN

You can not deal with the truth, so in your mind all the evidence against Xiden is gone because Rudy has no license. You have no clue

The fact you think I am a fanboy for politicians is your first mistake..

You suck so much politician dick you can't fathom that every one else doesn't...

Biden can be put in jail today and I won't give a fuck....

You on the other hand...your whole identity is wrapped up inside of an orange moron

Adorable....

I really don't care if they survive or fail, I don't use them, they are just noise makers. What bothers me is that liberalism is dead. Regressives rule the media and fascism is their goal. Facebook, Twitter and the like will only allow what they feel is appropriate content, it doesn't matter what the truth or facts are. This is the only social media outlet I use because it allows the questioning of power and questions the status quo. Liberals love that, the left hate it. It is that closedminded ness of the left that allowed a person like Trump to be elected. The left is just a bunch of screwed up fascists.
Then have government declare Twitter and Facebook a public commodity and nationalize it.....

Other than that......not much will change.....obviously "the free market" hasn't fixed it huh?

Forum List

Back