Ever wonder why there are not a lot of Asians in the republican party

How many Asians are in teh Democrat party?

Interesting question. I'm not a member of the Democratic Party....but I'm smart enough to realize that the Democratic Party is more likely to lead us in the right direction.

Looks like many of our Asian citizens concur.

Asian-Americans Solidly Prefer Democrats

Oh the far left drones and their comments..

Have you ever posted anything with, y'know, substance? Something with slightly more content than "Oh the far left drones and their comments"?

I guess I just don't get the whole "walk in emptyhanded" song and dance...

And another far left drone chimes in and shows that their religious propaganda is not connected to reality..

Interesting question. I'm not a member of the Democratic Party....but I'm smart enough to realize that the Democratic Party is more likely to lead us in the right direction.

The vast majority of Asian Americans are opposed to Democrats. From your own link. Try reading it.

Are you insane?

The vast majority of Asian Americans are opposed to Democrats. From your own link. Try reading it.

Are you insane?
NO. Are you stupid? Yes, of course. Look at the table you posted.

1. Ever wonder why there are not a lot of Asians in the republican party?

Too smart actually, and much smarter than normal reactionaries, teabaggers, and other religious morons called GOP voters.
they are 2 smart for those people who push handicapped kids around too....

Have you ever posted anything with, y'know, substance? Something with slightly more content than "Oh the far left drones and their comments"?

kosh is a right wing drone programmed to say that every time....just ask him....see what he says....

Too smart actually, and much smarter than normal reactionaries, teabaggers, and other religious morons called GOP voters.

kosh is a right wing drone programmed to say that every time....just ask him....see what he says....

And check mate!

And another far left drone chimes in and shows that their religious propaganda is not connected to reality..
see?....thats all he can say.....if you say its raining he will say the same thing.....

And check mate!
he agrees.....

see?....thats all he can say.....if you say its raining he will say the same thing.....

And they continue to prove my comments...

And check mate!
he agrees.....

Even more proof that my comments are correct!

Are you insane?

Which one. POST IT HERE.

Hate to break it to all you lefties but the Asian vote broke Republican in the mid terms.

Are you insane?

Which one. POST IT HERE.
Right there. When asked the majority of Asian Americans said they were independents or Republicans. After some leading questions intended to undermine what they found magically a bunch became Democrats. I guess it was questions like: Are you still independent knowing the GOP wants to push your grandma off a cliff?

what ya gonna do...:dunno:....maybe with this bag covering me up he wont recognize me....
paperbag.gif

what ya gonna do...:dunno:....maybe with this bag covering me up he wont recognize me....
paperbag.gif

And once again this one proves my comments!

Are you insane?

Which one. POST IT HERE.
Right there. When asked the majority of Asian Americans said they were independents or Republicans. After some leading questions intended to undermine what they found magically a bunch became Democrats. I guess it was questions like: Are you still independent knowing the GOP wants to push your grandma off a cliff?

Say what? That's not what you said. Are you lying now....or are you stupid?

Please tell us which party.....between the GOP and the Democrats...has the support of the majority of Asian Americans.

Dickhead.

Forum List

Back