Ever seen Crooked Hillary kiss & hug her KKK mentor?? No? Oh..here...

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
In case anyone never saw Crooked Hillary hugging and kissing her self proclaimed "mentor" William Byrd....grand master of the KKK.

DEMOCRAT PARTY hasn't changed since the 1800s folks.

2016-05-18-17-45-25--1040484862.jpeg

In case anyone never saw Crooked Hillary hugging and kissing her self proclaimed "mentor" William Byrd....grand master of the KKK.

View attachment 75218

Yeah Actually it has changed. All the racist voters moved to the Repub party.

At least Robert Byrd apologized. What’s your excuse, David Duke?

"Because of Byrd’s evolution on race and equality, the NAACP issued a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”"

Last edited:

View attachment 75218

"Because of Byrd’s evolution on race and equality, the NAACP issued a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”"

Her mentor is an alumni of KKK University. No escaping that.

View attachment 75218

Don't forget Margret Sanger that met with the KKK that Hitlery just adores and has such high praise for. Asclepias is awfully forgiving of Hitlery...must be because of that "D" by her name. Funny how leftards that wanted the Barrypuppet in lieu of Hitlery are suddenly kissing her ass. Hitlery isn't the kind to forgive and forget and the very ones that made her wait for 8 years are not going to get any favors from her.

View attachment 75218

Don't forget Margret Sanger that met with the KKK that Hitlery just adores and has such high praise for. Asclepias is awfully forgiving of Hitlery...must be because of that "D" by her name. Funny how leftards that wanted the Barrypuppet in lieu of Hitlery are suddenly kissing her ass. Hitlery isn't the kind to forgive and forget and the very ones that made her wait for 8 years are not going to get any favors from her.
Sanger thought the KKK were idiots that couldnt grasp the concept of birth control.

View attachment 75218

Lots of politicians had mentors from the KKK. Trumps dad was in the KKK. Why do you think most Blacks dont trust white politicians much?

View attachment 75218

Sanger thought the KKK were idiots that couldnt grasp the concept of birth control.

She sure didn't think much of blacks at all...and that is a fact...deny it all you want.

View attachment 75218

She sure didn't think much of blacks at all...and that is a fact...deny it all you want.
What makes you say that and why do you have a "denial" defense all ready? Are you going to post the same made up lies that have been debunked thoroughly on this site?

What makes you say that and why do you have a "denial" defense all ready? Are you going to post the same made up lies that have been debunked thoroughly on this site?

I have Sanger's own comments...you can try to spin that she didn't mean what she said but you would be wasting your time. She was a eugenicist that believed certain people were "undesirable" and blacks and poor whites were at the top of her list. Hitler used the eugenicist program that America practiced in the 20's and 30's as a cornerstone of getting rid of "undesirables" while trying to purify his own race. The more I learn, the more I become totally disgusted and sickened by it. Sometimes I think it would be for the best if a global killing asteroid was hurtling towards this planet. At least that would end the suffering and injustice....seriously.

I have Sanger's own comments...you can try to spin that she didn't mean what she said but you would be wasting your time. She was a eugenicist that believed certain people were "undesirable" and blacks and poor whites were at the top of her list. Hitler used the eugenicist program that America practiced in the 20's and 30's as a cornerstone of getting rid of "undesirables" while trying to purify his own race. The more I learn, the more I become totally disgusted and sickened by it. Sometimes I think it would be for the best if a global killing asteroid was hurtling towards this planet. At least that would end the suffering and injustice....seriously.
I doubt you have Sangers comments. Please reveal them to the board. After you do I will chase down your bullshit and beat it against the forum backboard like a Lebron James highlight.

I doubt you have Sangers comments. Please reveal them to the board. After you do I will chase down your bullshit and beat it against the forum backboard like a Lebron James highlight.

Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Try spinning that for starters..............

Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

What does that mean to you? Lets see your spin. BTW your link doesnt do much to support your argument.

Last edited:

What does that mean to you? Lets see your spin.

HOLY FUCK???? Seriously? You mean that her words do not speak for themselves......do you know what "rebellious" means? Hire black ministers to help carry out the eugenicist agenda? She believed in racial purity...not purity of races. How can you even defend that racist POS? It is her kind that are targeting blacks even as we speak. I care about my brothers and sisters of all races. It is time to stand up for them against this tiny cabal of sociopaths that believe they have a divine right to rule us. The H1N1 virus was genetically altered to affect Asians and they have genetically altered diseases to target the black community. They are all about genocide, dude and you better wake up to that fact.

HOLY FUCK???? Seriously? You mean that her words do not speak for themselves......do you know what "rebellious" means? Hire black ministers to help carry out the eugenicist agenda? She believed in racial purity...not purity of races. How can you even defend that racist POS? It is her kind that are targeting blacks even as we speak. I care about my brothers and sisters of all races. It is time to stand up for them against this tiny cabal of sociopaths that believe they have a divine right to rule us. The H1N1 virus was genetically altered to affect Asians and they have genetically altered diseases to target the black community. They are all about genocide, dude and you better wake up to that fact.

Yes. Here is what rebellious means.

re·bel·lious
rəˈbelyəs/
adjective
  1. showing a desire to resist authority, control, or convention.
Now can you explain to me how the use of that word means she is racist?

Can you also explain this claim then back it up with evidence? I'm assuming your claim is that people genetically altered it right?

"The H1N1 virus was genetically altered to affect Asians.."

Last edited:

re·bel·lious
rəˈbelyəs/
adjective

Can you also explain this claim then back it up with evidence?

Yeah, people that would not go along with her eugenicist ideals and thus bucking her agenda....it's not that fucking hard to figure out.

H1N1 contains viral genetic code fragments from from every continent, like the Asian flu, bird flu, swine flu and I have no doubt in my mind that this was a man made virus and that it was released in Japan in 2009. They had over 700,000 people come down with it. Just a litmus test as to the effectiveness of it but I guarantee you the CDC is cooking up some bad shit that will "accidentally" get released. I believe that they will try and start a pandemic.

re·bel·lious
rəˈbelyəs/
adjective

Yeah, people that would not go along with her eugenicist ideals and thus bucking her agenda....it's not that fucking hard to figure out.

H1N1 contains viral genetic code fragments from from every continent, like the Asian flu, bird flu, swine flu and I have no doubt in my mind that this was a man made virus and that it was released in Japan in 2009. They had over 700,000 people come down with it. Just a litmus test as to the effectiveness of it but I guarantee you the CDC is cooking up some bad shit that will "accidentally" get released. I believe that they will try and start a pandemic.

I didnt think it was something that needed figuring out. Black people are always suspicous of whites claiming something is good for them. Obviously she wanted Black ministers to bring the message of taking birth control to the Black people. How you interpreted that as racist makes me wonder about your ability to comprehend what you read.

I dont mean to offend you but in light of your terrible reading comprehension, what you do or do not doubt is something everyone is going to view as not credible. Basically your claiming the H1N1 virus was created to wipe out Asians. Did you realize that people from other races get it too? Do you realize how fucking retarded you are? :laugh:

re·bel·lious
rəˈbelyəs/
adjective

I didnt think it was something that needed figuring out. Black people are always suspicous of whites claiming something is good for them. Obviously she wanted Black ministers to bring the message of taking birth control to the Black people. How you interpreted that as racist makes me wonder about your ability to comprehend what you read.

I dont mean to offend you but in light of your terrible reading comprehension, what you do or do not doubt is something everyone is going to view as not credible. Basically your claiming the H1N1 virus was created to wipe out Asians. Did you realize that people from other races get it too? Do you realize how fucking retarded you are? :laugh:

No, H1N1 was created as a test to see if genetically altering a virus to specifically attack the DNA of a particular ethnic group would work. If you produce a virus that is more harmful to one group than it is another and the group that it is more harmful to gets sicker with more fatalities? Well, you can weigh the results easily. I am not trying to be a dick....but your understanding of how the real world works and who the real controllers are, makes you unable to grasp what it is that we are facing. You hang onto a failed ideology just like the neocons do. You will probably figure it out as to how badly you have been played but it will probably be too late to do much about it..."insult" away, my friend.

Forum List

Back