Ever Notice

That the liberals on here who claim to love Biden so much never post about anything he does and that it's only ever about Trump? Hmm,.. I wonder why.

Did you notice this?

That the liberals on here who claim to love Biden so much never post about anything he does and that it's only ever about Trump? Hmm,.. I wonder why.
Well…fact is I looked at Politics right now and almost every thread on the first page is started by a rightie…of the few started bumpy a lefties…one is a Covid poll, one on China and one on Trump.

Biden is boring. No one is claiming to love him, we are just thankful it is better than Trump. Biden doesn’t and never will have the ferver of a Trump or Obama. But we don’t care.

Biden is boring. No one is claiming to love him, we are just thankful it is better than Trump. Biden doesn’t and never will have the ferver of a Trump or Obama. But we don’t care.

Well at least you can admit it and you're one of the few people on here who can answer a simple question without resulting to insults as an answer because you don't have anything. Slade3200 is another exception.

Well at least you can admit it and you're one of the few people on here who can answer a simple question without resulting to insults as an answer because you don't have anything. Slade3200 is another exception.

What did trump do?

Besides giving the rich a massive tax cut. A man making a million dollars per year saw a $69,900 tax cut and that's every year, forever.

And trump gutted the IRS so the IRS can't collect taxes from the rich.

Besides that?

Yes I've noticed.

Theres never a thread on Bidens wonderful accomplishments. But there's always Trump threads. Tons of em. And even threads started by cons the leftists try to turn into Trump threads.

See post #7 of this thread for an example.

They certainly can't mention his amazing accomplishments, because he doesn't have any.

Nor will they mention his amazingly incompetent fuckups because they're in denial, and they don't have the integrity to admit them.

Biden is doing the best he can with zero help from Republicans & fighting extreme progressives from day one.
maybe he shouldn't have promised the progressives the moon!!!

and cry me a fucking river about no help from Republicans. I remember all that help the left gave Trump for 4 years!!!!

What did trump do?

Keep illegal people out of our country and our constitutional rights? Yes there are times he put his foot in his mouth but that doesn't make him a bad president. You can't really blame him either after the way the media harasses him all the time.

maybe he shouldn't have promised the progressives the moon!!!

and cry me a fucking river about no help from Republicans. I remember all that help the left gave Trump for 4 years!!!!

Are progressives really that stupid? Apparently so. You know they had to swallow a big mouthful of that shit sammich and pull the lever for that old white racist pervert. God knows he wasn't the candidate they wanted, but they swallowed that shit down anyway.

We had a real presidential candidate to vote for in 2020. We voted out of love, respect, and doing the honorable thing. But all the left had was their hatred and stupidity making their choice for them.

You do know he was VP with Obama for 8 years right.

Fortunately, he has not so distant experience at fixing Republican fuck ups.

And thats all Republicans are. Fuck ups.

The mans been in office all of 10 months. 9 of those months under the previous fuck ups fiscal budget.

After inheriting a crashed economy with an unemployment rate at 14.8%, the slowest growth rate since the Hoover administration, and 700,000 dead Americans because of the biggest fuck up of handling a global pandemic in human history.

It might take him at least two years, and 1 fiscal budget to begin to fix that big of a fuck up.

Of course having to deal with the fact of the first President in the history of the country to not carry on a peaceful transition of power, and is no doubt a traitor to the country, and an organized criminal.

I'll give him at least one term.

The mans been in office all of 10 months. 9 of those months under the previous fuck ups fiscal budget.

After inheriting a crashed economy with an unemployment rate at 14.8%, the slowest growth rate since the Hoover administration, and 700,000 dead Americans because of the biggest fuck up of handling a global pandemic in human history.

It might take him at least two years, and 1 fiscal budget to begin to fix that big of a fuck up.

Of course having to deal with the fact of the first President in the history of the country to not carry on a peaceful transition of power, and is no doubt a traitor to the country, and an organized criminal.

:lame2:

Joe Biden hasn't "fixed" anything. Everything he's touched has turned to shit.

Well…fact is I looked at Politics right now and almost every thread on the first page is started by a rightie…of the few started bumpy a lefties…one is a Covid poll, one on China and one on Trump.

I admire the fact you would offer this, but I maintain that you never owe a righty either an apology, or an explanation. Even if you are wrong. They surrendered that ground many years ago.

There's one thing, and only one thing Rush Limbaugh ever said that I agreed with.

"You don't negotiate with (Liberals) Conservatives, you defeat them".

I couldn't agree more.

Forum List

Back