Ever notice Delta4Embassy's Guanoish preoccupation with Christrians and Christianity?

Exploration. Studying. Questioning. All good things.

Nothing wrong with patience and waiting. Sometimes when we happen upon an explorer, it takes awhile to determine whether he is exploring the flora, the fauna, or the geography. We learn by listening and paying attention.

What's up with that? Clinical disassociation? :dunno:
He's just trying to appear less of a perv.

Uh ya, as evidenced by my reluctance to talk about sex. :)
Exploration. Studying. Questioning. All good things.

Nothing wrong with patience and waiting. Sometimes when we happen upon an explorer, it takes awhile to determine whether he is exploring the flora, the fauna, or the geography. We learn by listening and paying attention.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it........ unless the motive isn't to explore, study and honestly question........

Sarcasm noted....is this why you always talk about sick sex acts....while disparaging Christians?

Such as?
Every God damned thread you started today or in the past. Casting aspersions on Christianity time and again... but then questioning why pervert acts are considered perverse. I also remembered your grossfest on the sound of fuck. How the sound of wet noises was a turn-on.

Sarcasm noted....is this why you always talk about sick sex acts....while disparaging Christians?

Such as?
Every God damned thread you started today or in the past. Casting aspersions on Christianity time and again... but then questioning why pervert acts are considered perverse. I also remembered your grossfest on the sound of fuck. How the sound of wet noises was a turn-on.

Will have to link me that one. Doesn't ring a bell.

Such as?

Course not.

I'd want to forget it too.....'

Such as?

Course not.

Translation "I lied and can't provide the link."

He seems obsessed with God but won't exercise faith to get to know Him personally.

Such as?
Delta doesn't pull the trigger on Christians, but he doesn't weep for those that are murdered either. He probably got a chuckle out of the Kenyan massacre. I guarantee guno did.

But alas, these are God's chosen people. It's no wonder, God wanted a re-do.

He seems obsessed with God but won't exercise faith to get to know Him personally.

Because God is complex, we humans tend to make Him too complicated. The simple truths are: God loves us. He forgives us our sins.

We underestimate fear and its way of niggling away at us. What if we lose that love, what if we sin beyond forgiveness?

There is a third rung as well: Strive for the ideal in everything we do without whipping ourselves for not meeting the ideal. The striving is what is vital rather than simply settling for what is good enough.

The reason it is good to strive for the ideal is because it is in God in whom we live, and move, and have our being. Living in God is easier to understand when we remember, "Whoever it was that discovered water, he wasn't a fish."

Such as?

Course not.

Translation "I lied and can't provide the link."
Translation....I don't see the point in making you look any worse than you already do.

POint to consider, he admitted he was wrong about Harry Reid. That indicates some level of intellectual honesty.

I will go out on a limb and assume that Guno has never show any such trait?

Forum List

Back