Ever heard of the Homeward Bound Program?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So when DeSantis sends immigrants to the richest and most plush area of the United States where they have resources to care for them, he becomes Hitler and a kidnapper

But when Newsom does it no one says a word.

Sounds like when Obama built the cages for the children at the border, as Trump later got blamed for them

So when DeSantis sends immigrants to the richest and most plush area of the United States where they have resources to care for them, he becomes Hitler and a kidnapper

But when Newsom does it no one says a word.

Sounds like when Obama built the cages for the children at the border, as Trump later got blamed for them
Stunt. They were bussed with the promise of work. You gonna find a lot of work on an island that's a seasonal tourist destination....when the season is already over? No.

That's where Stillson pissed his pants and didn't think this through. They were looking for WORK. Jobs. Which is why most of them come here. Not to suck off the US teet as you just and righteous conservatives have brayed about for four plus decades.
More work in Florida. You'd think Stillson could have brought them to Florida where the jobs....are plentiful. Took them from Texas??? LOL. Yeah. Stunt.

No? The hell you say

It was a program started by Newsom while he was mayor of San Fran that sent migrants in buses out of San Fran.

Hypocrisy much Gavin?

I know, I know, the Left wing courts will see things the democrats way like they always do.

I don't care.

All I can say is that if the fascist dims nominate Kim Jong Newsom after Biden gets impeached next year and then either resigns or declines to seek reelections, it's not going to end well for them.

Unless they launch another bioattack on America.... Which they might.

Stunt. They were bussed with the promise of work. You gonna find a lot of work on an island that's a seasonal tourist destination....when the season is already over? No.

That's where Stillson pissed his pants and didn't think this through. They were looking for WORK. Jobs. Which is why most of them come here. Not to suck off the US teet as you just and righteous conservatives have brayed about for four plus decades.
More work in Florida. You'd think Stillson could have brought them to Florida where the jobs....are plentiful. Took them from Texas??? LOL. Yeah. Stunt.
maybe the Commonwealth of Mass should of thought of that when they promised it.

and frankly don’t the uber rich demafasict have work for 50 people? no work at their summer homes?

maybe the Commonwealth of Mass should of thought of that when they promised it.

and frankly don’t the uber rich demafasict have work for 50 people? no work at their summer homes?
They didn't. Stillson's broad did. Again, he's in a bit of hot water. As is anyone who participated in this little stunt. :auiqs.jpg:

Why not?

The Obamas need slaves servants for their opulent estate on MV inches from the ocean.

When Adolf Biden is finished being impeached next year and declines to seek reelection - I urge you Nazis to run Kim Jong Newsom. He's a great choice to show America what your Reich is all about.

Why not?

The Obamas need slaves servants for their opulent estate on inches from the ocean.

When Adolf Biden is finished being impeached next year and declines to seek reelection - I urge you Nazis to run Kim Jong Newsom. He's a great choice to show America what your Reich is all about.
Keep dreaming. If the Republicans magically pull a rabbit out of their ass and take back the House, they will be DONE the moment they even utter the word impeachment. No appetite for snipe hunts.

Newsom and DeSantis are an even match right now

They didn't. Stillson's broad did. Again, he's in a bit of hot water. As is anyone who participated in this little stunt. :auiqs.jpg:

you might want to check out what Mass offers for migrants…

no the only stunt here is how the dems are playing politics with these people they have rounded up ans are now holding captive on a military base…sad and tragic…they clearly don’t care about these migrants, or their fellow americans on the border that xiden caused chaos for…

freakin hypocritical racist demafasict…the lawsuit is a political stunt ans a sad one at that

you might want to check out what Mass offers for migrants…

no the only stunt here is how the dems are playing politics with these people they have rounded up ans are now holding captive on a military base…sad and tragic…they clearly don’t care about these migrants, or their fellow americans on the border that xiden caused chaos for…

freakin hypocritical racist demafasict…the lawsuit is a political stunt ans a sad one at that
I don't give a rat's ass what you THINK a state does or does not OFFER for your conspiracy theory laden drivel.
Massachusetts offered nothing. Martha's Vineyard offered nothing.

This was a political stunt set up by fat assed Stillson and this mystery broad. Why didn't he fly them from Florida? I mean, he IS governor of Florida...for how much longer we don't know. :)

Keep dreaming. If the Republicans magically pull a rabbit out of their ass and take back the House, they will be DONE the moment they even utter the word impeachment. No appetite for snipe hunts.

Newsom and DeSantis are an even match right now

:lmao:

Oh, you're one of those Nazis? You think if you lie about reality you can change facts?

:rofl:

Makes no difference. In November you lose both houses of congress. Next year, Joe Biden gets impeached.

Not a fucking thing you can do about it. Even if you released another bio-weapon tonight you wouldn't be able to rig the election like you did in 2020.

Don't worry - Quid Pro won't be removed. But it will be the excuse for why he won't run in 2024.

ALTHOUGH how AWESOME would that be if Xi's man were the first president in history to be removed from office for criminal acts? God knows Quid Pro has engaged in more criminal acts than all prior presidents combined. Bought and paid for Biden.

I don't give a rat's ass what you THINK a state does or does not OFFER for your conspiracy theory laden drivel.
Massachusetts offered nothing. Martha's Vineyard offered nothing.

This was a political stunt set up by fat assed Stillson and this mystery broad. Why didn't he fly them from Florida? I mean, he IS governor of Florida...for how much longer we don't know. :)
I don’t think it, it’a programs offered by the Commonwealth…

Fl, TX, Arizona are being over run because of Xiden’s policies…why can’t you dembot cities and localities do your fair share?

:lmao:

Oh, you're one of those Nazis? You think if you lie about reality you can change facts?

:rofl:

Makes no difference. In November you lose both houses of congress. Next year, Joe Biden gets impeached.

Not a fucking thing you can do about it. Even if you released another bio-weapon tonight you wouldn't be able to rig the election like you did in 2020.

Don't worry - Quid Pro won't be removed. But it will be the excuse for why he won't run in 2024.

ALTHOUGH how AWESOME would that be if Xi's man were the first president in history to be removed from office for criminal acts? God knows Quid Pro has engaged in more criminal acts than all prior presidents combined. Bought and paid for Biden.
Y-A-W-N. Don't bet the farm on it. And if you do and you lose, I will be here to incessantly remind you of it. :auiqs.jpg:

Looking for work isn't an asylum claim.

I don’t think it, it’a programs offered by the Commonwealth…

Fl, TX, Arizona are being over run because of Xiden’s policies…why can’t you dembot cities and localities do your fair share?
Again. They offered nothing. These immigrants were lured here by Stillson and his mystery date although I suspect she won't a mystery for long.

Again. They offered nothing. These immigrants were lured here by Stillson and his mystery date although I suspect she won't a mystery for long.
of course MA did…read up on their laws…the have the MA Refugee Employment Program RES, and education program for children for migrants etc

of course MA did…read up on their laws…the have the MA Refugee Employment Program RES, and education program for children for migrants etc
No. They didn't. NOTHING was offered. Some coyote broad on Stillson's payroll suckered them into getting on a plane with the promise of jobs.
Stillson better hope she disappears. :)

No. They didn't. NOTHING was offered. Some coyote broad on Stillson's payroll suckered them into getting on a plane with the promise of jobs.
Stillson better hope she disappears. :)
i just explained to you all the programs offer…does MA not offer those services to brown refugees? is that what you are saying? how racist

Forum List

Back