Ever Have A Dream Where You Know You're Dreaming?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And you can control it? I think that it's called lucid dreaming or something. This is like the second or third time that it happened and I'm guessing that you have to be a little bit awake to be aware of what all is going on in order for that to happen.

I get those a lot.
Just a few weeks ago, I was having a dream. In that dream, I knew I was dreaming. Then I realized I could control what happened. Boy what a badass dream that was lol.

Yes!
But, I have wishful dreaming lately. We had our beloved red merle Aussie Shepherd stolen, and no matter what I am dreaming about, I'll open a door and she's there, I'll be driving and she's there. My husband will pop into my dream with her by his side. Then I wake up and realize she's not there. It's killer.:(

They say if you dream you are falling and hit the ground you die. But I did hit the ground once and woke up immediately, and thought, "See, you don't die!"

Yes!
But, I have wishful dreaming lately. We had our beloved red merle Aussie Shepherd stolen, and no matter what I am dreaming about, I'll open a door and she's there, I'll be driving and she's there. My husband will pop into my dream with her by his side. Then I wake up and realize she's not there. It's killer.:(

They say if you dream you are falling and hit the ground you die. But I did hit the ground once and woke up immediately, and thought, "See, you don't die!"
I have never hit the ground! Once I start to fall, the dream changes or I wake up.
Good luck with the pup

• Banned
Yes!

Well I'm glad you're alright but I sure hope that you get your dog back.

And you can control it? I think that it's called lucid dreaming or something. This is like the second or third time that it happened and I'm guessing that you have to be a little bit awake to be aware of what all is going on in order for that to happen.
It happens to people who eat too much cheese

I am a frequent lucid dreamer. In many of my dreams, I recognize the location of the dream from past dreams, and then start to realize that the whole thing is something I can create and direct, I also have the ability to end bad dreams. Its kinda cool.

I am a frequent lucid dreamer. In many of my dreams, I recognize the location of the dream from past dreams, and then start to realize that the whole thing is something I can create and direct, I also have the ability to end bad dreams. Its kinda cool.

I did that with my nightmare last night and turned it into a good dream and in fact speaking of Daniel Radcliffe that's what my nightmare/dream was about. Even though I was worried on cheating on my man with Daniel Radcliffe I realized that it was just a dream and then I told dream boy off for being inside my head and he just looked at me like what the,... That wasn't part of the script. 0___o

I did that with my nightmare last night and turned it into a good dream and in fact speaking of Daniel Radcliffe that's what my nightmare/dream was about. Even though I was worried on cheating on my man with Daniel Radcliffe I realized that it was just a dream and then I told dream boy off for being inside my head and he just looked at me like what the,... That wasn't part of the script. 0___o
I have an entire atlas of dream locations and scenarios and clues in dreams that can tip me off. Some are locations in my city that really aren't there, some are cities around the world I've traveled to, etc. Its always been that way for me, when I wake up, the first thing my wife usually hears is "I just had the weirdest dream...."

I've done a strange thing. I dreamed about a town I have never seen before, and gave someone directions, drove through the town, went to a hill climb right out side of town. The odd thing is I have returned to that same town several times in my sleep. I'm going to freak if I ever actually end up in that town in real life.

I've done a strange thing. I dreamed about a town I have never seen before, and gave someone directions, drove through the town, went to a hill climb right out side of town. The odd thing is I have returned to that same town several times in my sleep. I'm going to freak if I ever actually end up in that town in real life.

I had a dream that I was flying in Santa's sleigh when I was ten years old and had the sequel dream eleven years later. I still have Daniel Radcliffe's Uh-oh I'm fucked face iny mind from my dream last night that I took control of. 😆

Forum List

Back