Events Are Turning Out Exactly The Way I Warned My H.S. Classmate Last Year....He Didn't Believe Me

Well you obviously can't answer the question, so you resort to this bullshit.

Why do you believe anything coming out of FOX New?
I don't believe shit they say, but leftist scum like you always perform exactly like my list says. Always. And what stupid ass question have you ever asked that was worth answering? Fox was not mentioned in the op, but go ahead and babble, it's what you do.

Last edited:
Well speaking for myself, I said that both candidates, Biden and Trump, were enormous piles of shit. It was why I said I wouldn’t vote in 2020. And so far I’ve been proven right. Biden is a pile of shit. But whoever won the election, would be a steaming pile of shit, so no surprise.

^^^^^^
Case in point.
3_Obi-Wan_large.png

It is just impossible to have any respect for someone who uses an expression like Lib Tard.
Right...But TrumpBot is cool.
I have yet to see you criticize anyone using Trumpster or TrumpBot, so you can stick your criticism up your a$$.

I asked him why is it okay to peacefully protest...but not to gather in a church...or even gather in the parking-lot of a church. He had no answer.
I do. Governments invariably agree with anything they cannot control. (I had a relative who did that, so I know the tactic.) They can control church congregations, so they do. They can't control rioters! Or even "peaceful" protestors.

It has been my experience that everyone does that. It is very difficult to maintain production when ideological principles are not shared.

I know it sounds like a really cool thing that we should all get together and deliberate issues, but nobody has figured out how to do that, yet. You will notice that it is not happening here just like it does not happen on Facebook, just like it does not happen on Twitter, just like it does not happen in Congress. Nobody has figured out how to do it!!!

Prove that you are not lying.

If you explore this forum you will probably notice that I have a different ideology - are you going to be able to handle it? Are you going to friend me and help me in my endeavor to make this a better world, or are you going to classify me as a whacko, and not worthy of your expertise??

I am offering you the opportunity to be on the leading edge.
Simple solution. If you want people get along you might try being more honest with them.
Course we can't expect that from our media.

Forum List

Back