Even the J.V. can kick your team's ass if the Coach sucks.

If a Republican ever said ISIS was the J.V. the media would still be shouting it on the rooftops.

It's especially easy for them when your team forfeits.
That's like saying the '01 Yankees forfeited against a Japanese minor league team; a team they have no business playing, does not benefit them in any way to give them a game, and a team that not even the Japanese major league teams have any interest in playing!
No, it's more like Obama forfeiting the sacrifices of dead and maimed US soldiers.

That's like saying the '01 Yankees forfeited against a Japanese minor league team; a team they have no business playing, does not benefit them in any way to give them a game, and a team that not even the Japanese major league teams have any interest in playing!
No, it's more like Obama forfeiting the sacrifices of dead and maimed US soldiers.
Oh that angle. Thank goodness we left, so that your bloodthirst didn't result in thousands of more dead and maimed US soldiers. And for what? The #1 benefactor of Iraq's goods was China; remind me, how many Chinese soldiers died in Iraq?

Sure buddy......Maybe he should do like Boosh II and buy them off....

Oh that angle. Thank goodness we left, so that your bloodthirst didn't result in thousands of more dead and maimed US soldiers. And for what? The #1 benefactor of Iraq's goods was China; remind me, how many Chinese soldiers died in Iraq?
The surge, opposed by Obama ilk and lefties, alleviated the bloodshed. Obama's forfeit wasted it.

It's all about leadership, or in our case, the lack thereof.

What do you call it when our coach helps the other team, gives his own team absurd rules of engagement and finally pulls his team off the court while the game is still on so the enemy team can have the court to themselves

It's all about leadership, or in our case, the lack thereof.

What do you call it when our coach helps the other team, gives his own team absurd rules of engagement and finally pulls his team off the court while the game is still on so the enemy team can have the court to try themselves
A forfeit.

Yeah

Our coach switched sides
I don't think he was ever on our side.

The surge, opposed by Obama ilk and lefties, alleviated the bloodshed. Obama's forfeit wasted it.
I'm sorry there are no dead soldiers coming home in caskets for you to feel good about. You are a coward and a fool. You are also free to go die in the sand for no reason on the other side of the planet if you want to.

I hope you do.

Forum List

Back