Even the J.V. can kick your team's ass if the Coach sucks.

It's especially easy for them when your team forfeits.
That's like saying the '01 Yankees forfeited against a Japanese minor league team; a team they have no business playing, does not benefit them in any way to give them a game, and a team that not even the Japanese major league teams have any interest in playing!
No, it's more like Obama forfeiting the sacrifices of dead and maimed US soldiers.
Oh that angle. Thank goodness we left, so that your bloodthirst didn't result in thousands of more dead and maimed US soldiers. And for what? The #1 benefactor of Iraq's goods was China; remind me, how many Chinese soldiers died in Iraq?
The surge, opposed by Obama ilk and lefties, alleviated the bloodshed. Obama's forfeit wasted it.
I'm sorry there are no dead soldiers coming home in caskets for you to feel good about. You are a coward and a fool. You are also free to go die in the sand for no reason on the other side of the planet if you want to.

I hope you do.
Why don't you dial down the hate a bit.

It's especially easy for them when your team forfeits.
That's like saying the '01 Yankees forfeited against a Japanese minor league team; a team they have no business playing, does not benefit them in any way to give them a game, and a team that not even the Japanese major league teams have any interest in playing!
No, it's more like Obama forfeiting the sacrifices of dead and maimed US soldiers.
Oh that angle. Thank goodness we left, so that your bloodthirst didn't result in thousands of more dead and maimed US soldiers. And for what? The #1 benefactor of Iraq's goods was China; remind me, how many Chinese soldiers died in Iraq?
The surge, opposed by Obama ilk and lefties, alleviated the bloodshed. Obama's forfeit wasted it.
I'm sorry there are no dead soldiers coming home in caskets for you to feel good about. You are a coward and a fool. You are also free to go die in the sand for no reason on the other side of the planet if you want to.

I hope you do.
You have no idea what you're saying. I lost neighbors on 9-11 and have relatives who served in Iraq and Afghanistan so I have perspective. You just have partisanship and worship a horrible president who betrayed American sacrifice.

I hope you do.
I have little patience for bastards who want other people's children to die on the opposite side of the planet for no benefit to their country. If you remember, Iraq's President specifically told us last year he wants no American troops on the ground to fight ISIS.

I hope you do.
I have little patience for bastards who want other people's children to die on the opposite side of the planet for no benefit to their country. If you remember, Iraq's President specifically told us last year he wants no American troops on the ground to fight ISIS.
And Ghaddafi and Saddam were once allies. I trust judgment of US involvement with Americans. Not other countries' presidents.

I hope you do.
You have no idea what you're saying. I lost neighbors on 9-11 and have relatives who served in Iraq and Afghanistan so I have perspective. You just have partisanship and worship a horrible president who betrayed American sacrifice.
I also lost a neighbor and my father was at the Pentagon on that terrible day. I drive passed the memorial tree and plaque for the dead neighbor everyday.

Iraq was a disaster for our foreign policy, and our brave soldiers died for what amounted to nothing. If it were up to you despicable bastards they would still be dying today and our military would be tied up in the perpetual middle east disaster zone while our enemies like China and Russia consolidated their power and laughed their asses off at all the oil we freed up for them without them having to sacrifice ANYTHING.

I hope you do.
And Ghaddafi and Saddam were once allies. I trust judgment of US involvement with Americans. Not other countries' presidents.
Iraq's CURRENT President moron. It makes ZERO sense for us to be sending troops to the slaughter over there, and doubly so because the people under attack don't even want us there.

Go over there and fight them yourself coward.

I hope you do.
I also lost a neighbor and my father was at the Pentagon on that terrible day. I drive passed the memorial tree and plaque for the dead neighbor everyday.

Iraq was a disaster for our foreign policy, and our brave soldiers died for what amounted to nothing. If it were up to you despicable bastards they would still be dying today and our military would be tied up in the perpetual middle east disaster zone while our enemies like China and Russia consolidated their power and laughed their asses off at all the oil we freed up for them without them having to sacrifice ANYTHING.
No. They would be overseeing a controlled Iraq that was ultimately undermined by a political whore Obama and his gruberite followers.
Apparently you have no conscience when it comes to Obama and his 1960's followers wasting that sacrifice in addition to creating an even worse situation than was there before 2003.

I hope you do.
Iraq's CURRENT President moron. It makes ZERO sense for us to be sending troops to the slaughter over there, and doubly so because the people under attack don't even want us there.

Do you police your own locale or does it make you a coward to expect your police to protect you everyday?

I hope you do.

Name calling and insults on the internet won't get you what you want.

I hope you do.

No. They would be overseeing a controlled Iraq that was ultimately undermined by a political whore Obama and his gruberite followers.
Apparently you have no conscience when it comes to Obama and his 1960's followers wasting that sacrifice in addition to creating an even worse situation than was there before 2003.
Oh so you're a Vietnam supporter too? Hey please tell me, how is Vietnam doing today? And why didn't leaving Vietnam cause the end of the world like you thought it would?

You're "controlled Iraq" btw, would have been a 50 year occupation/moneypit with tens of thousands of American casualties. But I know you LOVE dead soldiers so I guess that would've been okay with you.

I hope you do.

Do you police your own locale or does it make you a coward to expect your police to protect you everyday?
That's funny. I don't recall my locale being ON THE COMPLETE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET!

Last edited:

I hope you do.

Oh so you're a Vietnam supporter too? Hey please tell me, how is Vietnam doing today? And why didn't leaving Vietnam cause the end of the world like you thought it would?

You're "controlled Iraq" btw, would have been a 50 year occupation/moneypit with tens of thousands of American casualties. But I know you LOVE dead soldiers so I guess that would've been okay with you.
No surprise you'd invoke Vietnam as that was the propaganda strategy of the left that undermined Iraq.
Look at the slaughter in Vietnam after we left at the insistence of Obama's culture. Consider that it is still under communist control. You cheer failure.

That's funny. I don't recall my locale being ON THE COMETE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET!
The planet is smaller these days. Where did the 9-11 terrorists come from?

I hope you do.

No surprise you'd invoke Vietnam as that was the propaganda strategy of the left that undermined Iraq.
Look at the slaughter in Vietnam after we left at the insistence of Obama's culture. Consider that it is still under communist control. You cheer failure.
Vietnam is stable, and America is fine. You, btw, are the one who brought up Vietnam by mentioning Obama's "1960's" followers.

That's funny. I don't recall my locale being ON THE COMETE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET!
Saudi Arabia. Who, btw, are enemies of ISIS. Do you want to invade them too?

Vietnam is stable, and America is fine. You, btw, are the one who brought up Vietnam by mentioning Obama's "1960's" followers.
And the failed execution of that war and the propagated anti-war rhetoric was re-exploited by this current admin and its ilk in undermining Iraq. The massacre after Vietnam is OK by you? Vietnam being communist in spite if the US sacrifice is a win to you?

Saudi Arabia. Who, btw, are enemies of ISIS. Do you want to invade them too?
The other side of the world as you put it is the point.

And the failed execution of that war and the propagated anti-war rhetoric was re-exploited by this current admin and its ilk in undermining Iraq. The massacre after Vietnam is OK by you? Vietnam being communist in spite if the US sacrifice is a win to you?
The U.S. getting THE FUCK out of some insignificant little nothing of a place was a win yes. And that's true of both Vietnam AND Iraq.

I hope you do.

So now Oblama was a culture icon in the '60's and 70's....
mediacorporatebullshitclintonbias1_zps20b937d0.jpg

So now Oblama was a culture icon in the '60's and 70's....
mediacorporatebullshitclintonbias1_zps20b937d0.jpg
I was referring to a culture. The same culture that today's psuedo-liberal/progressives identify with. 1960's.

Forum List

Back