Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Amazing how there are so many american sheople here STILL in denial about this all these years later that there was at least one other shooter involved in the assassination of JFK.:cuckoo:

It was no surprise to see the usual trolls Whitehall,Predfan,rightwinger and other lone nut theorist trolls play dodgeball and dodge all the facts and evidence that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK on this thread here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question.html

and as usual,it got highjacked by the paid trolls i have listed in my sig and this thread will as well by them as well no doubt.

Its pretty clear cut that posters like whitehall, predfan,and rightwinger who never watch videos or read links that shread to pieces the warren commission,have ever done any research into this and everything they know about this event is what they got from the CIA controlled mainstream media and their textbooks in our corrupt school system which STILL to this day tells the official lie that oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo:

Whats really funny about that is even the house select committe on investigations in the 1970's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter and a probable conspiracy and yet there are so many idiots here like those I mentioned, who STILL say oswald was the lone assassin even though they THEMSELVES admitted they were wrong.:lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

Truthseeker tried to spell it out to them dummies style with this post below but they ignored it of course.no surprise.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.

well MAYBE they will take it seriosuly if they hear it from wikipedia then.I wouldnt hold my breath or bet on it though.It would be a miracle if they actutally read the link.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got a question for ya... Do you believe in every single conspiracy theory or what? Can you name one you don't believe in?

Like the conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslims were behind 9/11 and the conspiracy THEORY that Obama is a us citizen?:cuckoo::lol::lol::lmao::lmao:

got a question for you,do you know anything other than to troll boards by changing the subect and evading the facts?:cuckoo: Like that first troll in denial,you like him,also bltantly ignored the thread TITLE of this thread evading the facts.thanks for proving like dawgshit/sayit,you have no debating skills and just like the first troll that replied and dawgshit /sayit,would be lauhed out of a debating hall within one minute since you clearly cant debate.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Amazing how there are so many american sheople here STILL in denial about this all these years later that there was at least one other shooter involved in the assassination of JFK.:cuckoo:

It was no surprise to see the usual trolls Whitehall,Predfan,rightwinger and other lone nut theorist trolls play dodgeball and dodge all the facts and evidence that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK on this thread here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question.html

and as usual,it got highjacked by the paid trolls i have listed in my sig and this thread will as well by them as well no doubt.

Its pretty clear cut that posters like whitehall, predfan,and rightwinger who never watch videos or read links that shread to pieces the warren commission,have ever done any research into this and everything they know about this event is what they got from the CIA controlled mainstream media and their textbooks in our corrupt school system which STILL to this day tells the official lie that oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo:

Whats really funny about that is even the house select committe on investigations in the 1970's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter and a probable conspiracy and yet there are so many idiots here like those I mentioned, who STILL say oswald was the lone assassin even though they THEMSELVES admitted they were wrong.:lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

Truthseeker tried to spell it out to them dummies style with this post below but they ignored it of course.no surprise.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.

well MAYBE they will take it seriosuly if they hear it from wikipedia then.I wouldnt hold my breath or bet on it though.It would be a miracle if they actutally read the link.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got a question for ya... Do you believe in every single conspiracy theory or what? Can you name one you don't believe in?

Like the conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslims were behind 9/11 and the conspiracy THEORY that Obama is a us citizen?:cuckoo::lol::lol::lmao::lmao:

got a question for you,do you know anything other than to troll boards by changing the subect and evading the facts?:cuckoo: Like that first troll in denial,you like him,also bltantly ignored the thread TITLE of this thread evading the facts.thanks for proving like dawgshit/sayit,you have no debating skills and just like the first troll that replied and dawgshit /sayit,would be lauhed out of a debating hall within one minute since you clearly cant debate.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

commenting further on this,so if all your going to do is make asinine, juvenile posts like this one and evade the facts that me and american communist have posted here and not talk about the TITLE of the thread and those facts,then dont post on this thread and show off what an idiot you are who is afraid of the truth and in denial.do it somewhere else.

this thread is to talk about the kennedy assassination and the TITLE of the thread.Its not here for asinine, juvenile posts like that one..got it?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
What else can we name that could be a possible massive conspiracy?

Minnosota - I've never met anyone from there; have any of you?
USMB - what if everyone is a paid poster? And nobody knows it?
The National Debt - I don't know a single person who's borrowed anything from China
The New York Jets - What if they are an elaborate prank meant to convince their players they can play in the NFL?

So many questions, yet there's nobody willing to dig for answers

All I can say is if anyone is a paid poster, please let me know how I can get that job.

you really gonna go with that?
1. the bullet was far from pristine: There is hardly a topic about the JFK assassination that is more distorted than the nature of CE 399, the nearly whole bullet found on a stretcher in Parkland Hospital. It is often called the "magic bullet" or the "pristine bullet." This essay shows that both these terms are false and highly misleading. The bullet was neither magic nor pristine. In fact, it was significantly distorted.
CE 399 usually shown from the side, like this:
Yeah those groves are called "rifling". It makes the bullet spin and be more accurate at long ranges.
The photos below show the progressive deformation of full-metal jacketed bullets as the are shot into gelatin (similar to human flesh) at speeds from 474 meters per second to 977 meters per second. Note how they remain intact up to 652 meters per second. At speeds of 769 meters per second, they break apart at the seam in the middle, and eventually disintegrate into many pieces large and small'.
So what your saying is that the above pictured bullet, because it is in one piece, was fired into Gelatin? Meaning that it couldn't possibly have been fired into two people?

Or are you saying that because it wasn't broken up into several pieces that it couldn't possibly have been fired into two people?

The page you linked from also has links to other pages debunking the SBT. One of them being that Gov. Connally himself said he was certain that the bullet that hit him was separate from the one that killed JFK, among other reasons.

Interesting reading here:
Warren Commission Exhibit CE-399 - The Magic Bullet
Dr. SHAW: All right. As far as the wounds of the chest are concerned, I feel that this bullet could have inflicted those wounds. But the examination of the wrist both by X-ray and at the time of surgery showed some fragments of metal that make it difficult to believe that the same missle (bullet) could have caused these two wounds. There seems to be more that three grains of metal missing as far as the - I mean in the wrist.
If you wanna' believe that the "Magic Bullet" ended up on a Hospital Gurney and laid there unnoticed until a Lawyer came along and found it, then you go right a head.

What else can we name that could be a possible massive conspiracy?

Minnosota - I've never met anyone from there; have any of you?
USMB - what if everyone is a paid poster? And nobody knows it?
The National Debt - I don't know a single person who's borrowed anything from China
The New York Jets - What if they are an elaborate prank meant to convince their players they can play in the NFL?

So many questions, yet there's nobody willing to dig for answers

All I can say is if anyone is a paid poster, please let me know how I can get that job.

would you be willing to sell your soul down the drain for money? trust me its not worth it. plus they would not be interested in you to begin with because you dont troll the boards like the lone nut theorists do and blatantly ignore evidence and facts like them and thats the ONLY kind of posters they are interested in.

1. the bullet was far from pristine: There is hardly a topic about the JFK assassination that is more distorted than the nature of CE 399, the nearly whole bullet found on a stretcher in Parkland Hospital. It is often called the "magic bullet" or the "pristine bullet." This essay shows that both these terms are false and highly misleading. The bullet was neither magic nor pristine. In fact, it was significantly distorted.
Yeah those groves are called "rifling". It makes the bullet spin and be more accurate at long ranges.
The photos below show the progressive deformation of full-metal jacketed bullets as the are shot into gelatin (similar to human flesh) at speeds from 474 meters per second to 977 meters per second. Note how they remain intact up to 652 meters per second. At speeds of 769 meters per second, they break apart at the seam in the middle, and eventually disintegrate into many pieces large and small'.
So what your saying is that the above pictured bullet, because it is in one piece, was fired into Gelatin? Meaning that it couldn't possibly have been fired into two people?

Or are you saying that because it wasn't broken up into several pieces that it couldn't possibly have been fired into two people?

The page you linked from also has links to other pages debunking the SBT. One of them being that Gov. Connally himself said he was certain that the bullet that hit him was separate from the one that killed JFK, among other reasons.

Dr. SHAW: All right. As far as the wounds of the chest are concerned, I feel that this bullet could have inflicted those wounds. But the examination of the wrist both by X-ray and at the time of surgery showed some fragments of metal that make it difficult to believe that the same missle (bullet) could have caused these two wounds. There seems to be more that three grains of metal missing as far as the - I mean in the wrist.
If you wanna' believe that the "Magic Bullet" ended up on a Hospital Gurney and laid there unnoticed until a Lawyer came along and found it, then you go right a head.
it might be time for you to learn to read.

your handlers sure pay you well for your ass beatings you are getting on this thread Dawgshit.

Last edited:

as always,agent dawgshit gets his ass handed to him on a platter.your wasting your time with this troll,whenever he is cornered and cant refute facts,he evades it and changes the subject.Just look at his repsonse here to again sheila when he was cornered and could not refute the facts.He didnt even try to counter them.

The tree was still there in 63, I've seen pictures. No I haven't been to the museum. Even if the tree didn't exist, which it did, why would you wait until he was driving away from you, and so far away before taking the shot? Why wouldn't you have taken the shot when he was driving towards you on the other side of the room? Straight at the school book depository. Straight at the room Oswald was supposedly in.

BTW, there was a cop who claimed to have rushed into the school book depository immediately after the shooting and found Oswald in the basement break room where he had been, according to witnesses all morning, waiting for a phone call. There were people on the stairs who didn't see him pass them and the elevator took too long, according to the cop, there was no way Oswald could have shot the president and gotten down to the basement where the cop saw him less than a minute after the shooting. This was revealed in the series "The Men Who Shot Kennedy" broadcast on the History channel.
never said the tree was not there:"in sixty three the tree didn't obscure the shot."
is what I said..
IF YOU READ THAT BADLY this debate is over.

as always,agent dawgshit gets his ass handed to him on a platter.your wasting your time with this troll,whenever he is cornered and cant refute facts,he evades it and changes the subject.Just look at his repsonse here to again sheila when he was cornered and could not refute the facts.He didnt even try to counter them.

The tree was still there in 63, I've seen pictures. No I haven't been to the museum. Even if the tree didn't exist, which it did, why would you wait until he was driving away from you, and so far away before taking the shot? Why wouldn't you have taken the shot when he was driving towards you on the other side of the room? Straight at the school book depository. Straight at the room Oswald was supposedly in.

BTW, there was a cop who claimed to have rushed into the school book depository immediately after the shooting and found Oswald in the basement break room where he had been, according to witnesses all morning, waiting for a phone call. There were people on the stairs who didn't see him pass them and the elevator took too long, according to the cop, there was no way Oswald could have shot the president and gotten down to the basement where the cop saw him less than a minute after the shooting. This was revealed in the series "The Men Who Shot Kennedy" broadcast on the History channel.
never said the tree was not there:"in sixty three the tree didn't obscure the shot."
is what I said..
IF YOU READ THAT BADLY this debate is over.
a cop "claimed" ? claimed is not proof.. shit head.

two farts in a row from you Dawgshit.:9: you sure enjoy the money they pay you so well to show off what a troll you are.

your handlers sure sent you here quickly to fart and troll this thread real quickly dawgshit.:9::lmao:

that money for the ass beatings you keep getting here sure pays you well obviously.Im surprised you havent posted more under your sock puppet SAYIT on this thread or PM'd RAT IN THE ASS to come here to make it look like you have people backing you up.:D

Last edited:
your handlers sure sent you here quickly to fart and troll this thread real quickly dawgshit.:9::lmao:

that money for the ass beatings you keep getting here sure pays you well obviously.Im surprised you havent posted more under your sock puppet SAYIT on this thread or PM'd RAT IN THE ASS to come here to make it look like you have people backing you up.:D
are those fantasy ass beating? they must be, in reality nothing even close to that has happened.
you just keep believing your bullshit about my non existent socks it's damn funny and makes a great story.

the truth hurts dawgshit.

the truth hurts dawgshit.

And no one on the planet knows that feeling as you do, Princess. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Aww, isn't that cute. 9/11 inept rimjob just can't forget about me.

Hey rimjob, can I use all the empty space on the right side of your brain to put in a cheese shop?

Forum List

Back