Even Obama knows the nuts on the left have gone too far

Sounds more like Obama knows the democrats are going to lose big in 2020 and he doesn't want to be held accountable, especially if his BFF VP get's the nomination.

How come the right can go as far right as they want without consequence,

Point out the far right legislation in DC that Trump has passed.

Point out the far left legislation that any of the candidates have passed. What is considered "far left legislation" ? Things like gun control?

FT_19.10.16_GunLaws_A-majority-Americans-say-gun-laws-more-strict_2.png

Medicare for all?

5abab3ee9096bc1e008b4881-750-563.jpg

what policies has Trump passed? The tax cut that benefited the 1% ring any bells? Trump got that passed to pay back the donor class. How popular was that?

How about giving guns back to mentally insane people. That was one of the first things he did. A lot of Americans support that did they? I'm going to guess probably not.

Point out the far left legislation that any of the candidates have passed. What is considered "far left legislation" ? Things like gun control?

Medicare for all?

what policies has Trump passed? The tax cut that benefited the 1% ring any bells? Trump got that passed to pay back the donor class. How popular was that?

How about giving guns back to mentally insane people. That was one of the first things he did. A lot of Americans support that did they? I'm going to guess probably not.
He is going to lower middle class rate to 15%, and you post a leftist biased poll on health care. Just because they cannot pass their leftist agenda doesn’t mean the fuckers ain’t trying.

Medicare for all?

So you can't answer the question.
Should I be surprised?

Medicare for all?

Should I be surprised?
I did answer it.
"what policies has Trump passed? The tax cut that benefited the 1% ring any bells? Trump got that passed to pay back the donor class. How popular was that?

How about giving guns back to mentally insane people. That was one of the first things he did. A lot of Americans support that did they? I'm going to guess probably not"
Now you answer mine instead of deflecting.

Medicare for all?

Kaiser Family Foundation out of Menlo Park, California is a liberal organization. How much $$$ did Kaiser shipping are from WW2 “cost plus” Keynesian economics?

How come the right can go as far right as they want without consequence, but "the left" has to moderate it's position even though the majority of Americans support liberal policy positions?

Oh right....The Electoral College.
And people like me who are moderate

Medicare for all?

Should I be surprised?
I did answer it.
"what policies has Trump passed? The tax cut that benefited the 1% ring any bells? Trump got that passed to pay back the donor class. How popular was that?"

This isn't your thread. It is you that is deflecting dumbass. This thread is about Obama calling out you nutjobs. If you have a problem with that take it up with Obama.
K,bye

Medicare for all?

He is going to lower middle class rate to 15%, and you post a leftist biased poll on health care. Just because they cannot pass their leftist agenda doesn’t mean the fuckers ain’t trying.

And Trump is trying to pass his "far right" agenda. An agenda not supported by anyone but his base. Sorry, but no Republican healthcare plan is half as popular as the WORST Democratic plan for health care.

Medicare for all?

And Trump is trying to pass his "far right" agenda. An agenda not supported by anyone but his base. Sorry, but no Republican healthcare plan is half as popular as the WORST Democratic plan for health care.
This tread is about OBAMA AND THE LEFT. I know it's hard but TRY to focus

Medicare for all?

Should I be surprised?
I did answer it.
"what policies has Trump passed? The tax cut that benefited the 1% ring any bells? Trump got that passed to pay back the donor class. How popular was that?"

This isn't your thread. It is you that is deflecting dumbass. This thread is about Obama calling out you nutjobs. If you have a problem with that take it up with Obama.
K,bye

Poor baby. Gets really pissy when he can't intelligently answer a question. Have a drink, buddy, you'll feel better about raging impotently on the internet.

Medicare for all?

But you apparently agree with President Obama and he's not here. What far left policies?

How come the right can go as far right as they want without consequence, but "the left" has to moderate it's position even though the majority of Americans support liberal policy positions?

Oh right....The Electoral College.
And people like me who are moderate

Okay, moderate voter, what far left policies is Obama warning about?

Medicare for all?

Should I be surprised?
I did answer it.

K,bye

Poor baby. Gets really pissy when he can't intelligently answer a question. Have a drink, buddy, you'll feel better about raging impotently on the internet.
Says the person asking me about the right in a thread about Obama all while accusing me of deflecting lol.

Ya can't make this shit up

Medicare for all?

But you apparently agree with President Obama and he's not here. What far left policies?

The elimination of private insurance.
A tax SPECIFICALLY targeting a segment of the population.
Late term/after birth abortion.
Hell yes we're gonna take your guns.
Banning oil.
The list goes on and on

Medicare for all?

Should I be surprised?
I did answer it.

K,bye

Says the person asking me about the right in a thread about Obama all while accusing me of deflecting lol.

Ya can't make this shit up

You seem to agree with Obama. If that is the case, what "far left" policies? Name them and state who is proposing them.

Forum List

Back