Even more Republicans support the CSR payments.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
fridaypollchart2.png

Poll: 7 in 10 Want the Trump Administration to Make the Affordable Care Act Work Rather Than Make it Fail

These are the kinds of lies you embrace in nearly every post. Pure propaganda.

The ACA was an illegal act brought about through partisan treachery and deceit. You are entitled to get your dumb ass out and work for a living and pay for your own health care...but you are NOT entitled to get free health care that OTHERS PAY FOR.

Everyday, more and more your side is proven to be the problem with America from the Clintons to Harvey Weinstein....
And every day, more and more people are brushing aside your kind of hateful division and realizing Trump is probably the best to occupy the WH in a very long time.

Please, go down with your stinking ship already

Last edited:

The ACA was an illegal act brought about through partisan treachery and deceit. You are entitled to get your dumb ass out and work for a living and pay for your own health care...but you are NOT entitled to get free health care that OTHERS PAY FOR.

Everyday, more and more your side is proven to be the problem with America from the Clintons to Harvey Weinstein....
And every day, more and more people are brushing aside your kind of hateful division and realizing Trump is probably the best to occupy the WH in a very long time.

The ACA is not free.

The ACA is not free.
No shit?

Better preach to the people in the red states who seem not to work because they are the majority sucking off the government teat. BTW even these conservative teat suckers (depending on state) have to have income to receive a subsidy.

The ACA is not free.

You can say that again. ACA is pretty much the opposite of free.

The basic problem is that even acknowledging a supermaj wanted some action by the feds on healthcare, Obamacare did not get at the real cost drivers that make US healthcare so much more expensive .... although it did somewhat contain costs per treatment by forcing providers to take what the feds told them they could have .... and with good reason since their profits went up too. LOL

The basic problem is that even acknowledging a supermaj wanted some action by the feds on healthcare, Obamacare did not get at the real cost drivers that make US healthcare so much more expensive .... although it did somewhat contain costs per treatment by forcing providers to take what the feds told them they could have .... and with good reason since their profits went up too. LOL

He has insured millions lose health ins, and I want to be the first to say goodbye to trump. 30 of the states that voted for him benefit from the ACA, he has just screwed himself and I love it.

The ACA is still the law of the land.

The ACA is not free.

Do you understand what losing the ACA does, it destroys the pre existing conditions, and I hope you have several. Most people do.

The ACA is not free.

Do you understand what losing the ACA does, it destroys the pre existing conditions, and I hope you have several. Most people do.

The Repubs kept it in their new bills.
I still haven't heard any R's who have any clout saying it should be gotten rid of.
They know the people like it.

The ACA is not free.

I still haven't heard any R's who have any clout saying it should be gotten rid of.

No I think they left it up to the ins companies and even so they can charge a lot more. Preexisting conditions were covered, just the average person could not afford it. Long questionnaires await, whereas before your age and smoking is all that counted(under the ACA)

The ACA is not free.

No I think they left it up to the ins companies and even so they can charge a lot more. Preexisting conditions were covered, just the average person could not afford it. Long questionnaires await, whereas before your age and smoking is all that counted(under the ACA)

That was the house version.
I was listening on c-span one day when the Dems said the same thing on the Senate floor and the R's showed it was in there still.
What we really get is the real question. Eh?

The ACA is not free.

I do. I have severe allergic reactions to busybody idiots trying to force their values on others.

The ACA is not free.

I do. I have severe allergic reactions to busybody idiots trying to force their values on others.

Me too, BC pills and abortions and stand do not kneel for flag. Know what you mean.

No its not.
The ACA is not free.

That was the house version.
I was listening on c-span one day when the Dems said the same thing on the Senate floor and the R's showed it was in there still.
What we really get is the real question. Eh?

So what are they going to charge for a pre existing condition??

Forum List

Back