Even in liberal San Francisco white parents choose segregated schools

Well thanks for the racists point of view.

Its an odd article- and one that anyone who lives in San Francisco, and has kids in school would spot right away.

There are good public schools in SF and bad public schools- concerned parents fight to get their kids in the schools that they think are best for their kids.

Every parent I know didn't choose the school based upon race, but based upon performance and safety.
Please! These are people's kids were talking about. That shit is out the window.

I have no idea what you think you were saying.

I live in San Francisco- and have a child in the public school system,and am fairly informed about the situation here.
Would you like to share what school and the age of your child? That might explain a lot.

Its an odd article- and one that anyone who lives in San Francisco, and has kids in school would spot right away.

There are good public schools in SF and bad public schools- concerned parents fight to get their kids in the schools that they think are best for their kids.

Every parent I know didn't choose the school based upon race, but based upon performance and safety.
Please! These are people's kids were talking about. That shit is out the window.

I live in San Francisco- and have a child in the public school system,and am fairly informed about the situation here.

Cool. So whats the deal with all the racist San Fran parents pulling kids out of public school? For such a liberal city...thats awfully intolerant of them.

Cool. So whats the deal with all the racist San Fran parents pulling kids out of public school? For such a liberal city...thats awfully intolerant of them.

Well first of all- you are an idiot for labeling every parent who chooses private school to be a racist.

What is the 'deal' with parents choosing private schools? Simple- these folks think the private schools are better- and have the money to pay for them.

Private schools are incredibly expensive- like college prices. I have known parents who sent their kids to private schools- race was never the stated goal- getting their kids a better education was.

I need to find the original newspaper article that was mentioned- its from a newspaper I haven't heard of before, and like I said- there is something odd about the article that anyone who lives in SF would notice immediately.

Would you like to share what school and the age of your child? That might explain a lot.

No- just as I don't share my actual name. My child goes to a public high school in SF, and is a minority within her school- and its a great school.

My oldest attends a magnet/exploratory school my middle goes to a different one that deals with his behavior and both are flourishing. Since we live in a town that's 49% mexican and about 30% white its a big mixture. Fortunately we live in the north end of town where most of the white folks live and its nice schools. Oldest is learning Chinese and Spanish and French in 2nd grade. Will be moving to a lily white town come summer though.

No- just as I don't share my actual name. My child goes to a public high school in SF, and is a minority within her school- and its a great school.
That's sad. I wish her all the luck in the world if she's white. She'll need it.

That's sad. I wish her all the luck in the world if she's white. She'll need it.

She is doing fantastic- loves her school- has great friends- good grades- oh and fantastic teachers.

There are good schools and bad schools- and that is not fair to kids who end up in the bad schools- but parents who care, work to get their kids in the good schools.

Not all white liberal parents want to send their kids to an all white school. They start out trying. They are proud of sending their children to an integrated school. Then the kids get beaten up. Then they go to an all white school.

She is doing fantastic- loves her school- has great friends- good grades- oh and fantastic teachers.

There are good schools and bad schools- and that is not fair to kids who end up in the bad schools- but parents who care, work to get their kids in the good schools.
Too bad you couldn't have done better. She's the one who will pay. I feel sorry for her, at your expense.

My son is far more fortunate. His high school is an elite school of Prague which is overwhelmingly white with a smattering of Vietnamese kids and one kid who is half black. There are almost no fights, drugs, gangs or teenage pregnancies.

I am sure I would not allow my son to attend the school you have allowed you child to. I don't know if that makes me a better parent or it is simply a matter of location, but I am grateful none-the-less.

What San Fran needs is a little bit of good old fashioned forced integration. Take away the rights of parents to choose schools or use private schools, and bus half those black kids to their schools and vice versa.

Too bad you couldn't have done better. She's the one who will pay. I feel sorry for her, at your expense.

My son is far more fortunate. His high school is an elite school of Prague which is overwhelmingly white with a smattering of Vietnamese kids and one kid who is half black. There are almost no fights, drugs, gangs or teenage pregnancies.

I am sure I would not allow my son to attend the school you have allowed you child to. I don't know if that makes me a better parent or it is simply a matter of location, but I am grateful none-the-less.

You probably would not allow your child to attend my child's school.

My child is thriving- happy, healthy, successful- couldn't ask for more. There are no gangs, and essentially no fights in my childs school- haven't heard of any teen pregnancies but I am not going to claim it hasn't happened.

Not all white liberal parents want to send their kids to an all white school. They start out trying. They are proud of sending their children to an integrated school. Then the kids get beaten up. Then they go to an all white school.

Not all racists beat their kids.

. I have known parents who sent their kids to private schools- race was never the stated goal- getting their kids a better education was.

HAHAHA. Race was not the STATED goal but that's what it was all about. Everyone knows black schools mean inferior education. Half the black kids have IQs under 75 and can never learn. They are there for the free food and to beat up the white kids.

[

Not at all. I have an open mind. I would just like to see the science. Is that too much to ask. I am doing a Google search for the Academic journal with a peer reviewed paper as we speak. . . . I am not finding it.

That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Google is known to be a tool of the establishment, and will often times censor information that elites would not like the chattel to be privy to. Do you know the name of the social scientist or the journal he published in? Is it only available via JSTOR?

The evidence for black mental inferiority is overwhelming.

1. On all standardized tests, whites/asians are at the top and blacks at the bottom. The asian performance proves the tests are NOT culturally biased

2. Only 1% of american PHDs in math and science go to blacks

3. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet.

Case closed.

Or, you could educate yourself. . . .
Jared Diamond-Guns Germs and Steel

Jared Diamond-Guns Germs and Steel Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

The evidence for black mental inferiority is overwhelming.

1. On all standardized tests, whites/asians are at the top and blacks at the bottom. The asian performance proves the tests are NOT culturally biased

2. Only 1% of american PHDs in math and science go to blacks

3. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet.

Case closed.

Or, you could educate yourself. . . .
Jared Diamond-Guns Germs and Steel

Jared Diamond-Guns Germs and Steel Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

I have no idea what you're talking about. Address the 3 points i raised. If you dare!!!

Forum List

Back