Even in liberal San Francisco white parents choose segregated schools

How about those superior Little League EX-World Champions. The Jackie Robinson Chicago champs which recruited ballplayers from all over hell and half acre. Even in baseball they can't compete unless they fucking cheat.

How about those superior Little League EX-World Champions. The Jackie Robinson Chicago champs which recruited ballplayers from all over hell and half acre. Even in baseball they can't compete unless they fucking cheat.

I been reading about that story. Idiot obozo invited those kids to the WH to celebrate their championship! HAHAHA

But truthfully, blacks are good athletes and are physically superior to whites just like whites are mentally superior to blacks. Every race is.

Even liberals know that black means inferior.
Except on the basketball court.

Or sports in general. Or entertainment. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. They put on shows for the white folk. But most can't read or count or even tell time. Who wants their kids in a school with kids like that?

No...just basketball. If it isn't for those BIG HUGE white guys knocking peoples' asses off on the offensive line in the NFL or College ball those RBs wouldn't be nearly as effective. And baseball (except for the Caribbean players) is whiter than black.

Fact is half the black kids in our schools have IQs under 75. They simply can't learn no matter how much money we spend on teaching them.
Could you source this fact please?

You callin' me a liar!!!????

Not at all. I have an open mind. I would just like to see the science. Is that too much to ask. I am doing a Google search for the Academic journal with a peer reviewed paper as we speak. . . . I am not finding it.

That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Google is known to be a tool of the establishment, and will often times censor information that elites would not like the chattel to be privy to. Do you know the name of the social scientist or the journal he published in? Is it only available via JSTOR?

And just to think, Jimmy the Greek Snyder was fired by the NFL/media for saying that blacks have a leg muscle that whites don't have, explaining their speed.

Or sports in general. Or entertainment. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. They put on shows for the white folk. But most can't read or count or even tell time. Who wants their kids in a school with kids like that?

No...just basketball. If it isn't for those BIG HUGE white guys knocking peoples' asses off on the offensive line in the NFL or College ball those RBs wouldn't be nearly as effective. And baseball (except for the Caribbean players) is whiter than black.

The NFL is stilll more than 13% black and i bet MLB is too.

Article should come out and say what everybody knows. Blacks are mentally inferior and also violent and it's child abuse to let your kid attend a black school if you can avoid it.

Well thanks for the racists point of view.

Its an odd article- and one that anyone who lives in San Francisco, and has kids in school would spot right away.

There are good public schools in SF and bad public schools- concerned parents fight to get their kids in the schools that they think are best for their kids.

Every parent I know didn't choose the school based upon race, but based upon performance and safety.

[

Not at all. I have an open mind. I would just like to see the science. Is that too much to ask. I am doing a Google search for the Academic journal with a peer reviewed paper as we speak. . . . I am not finding it.

That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Google is known to be a tool of the establishment, and will often times censor information that elites would not like the chattel to be privy to. Do you know the name of the social scientist or the journal he published in? Is it only available via JSTOR?

The evidence for black mental inferiority is overwhelming.

1. On all standardized tests, whites/asians are at the top and blacks at the bottom. The asian performance proves the tests are NOT culturally biased

2. Only 1% of american PHDs in math and science go to blacks

3. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet.

Case closed.

There are good public schools in SF and bad public schools- concerned parents fight to get their kids in the schools that they think are best for their kids.

Every parent I know didn't choose the school based upon race, but based upon performance and safety.

Sure - but that amounts to race. The black schools are always inferior because blacks are dumb and violent. THINK

Sure - but that amounts to race. The black schools are always inferior because blacks are dumb and violent. THINK

I do think- which is I reject racist assholes like you.

Its an odd article- and one that anyone who lives in San Francisco, and has kids in school would spot right away.

Please! These are people's kids were talking about. That shit is out the window.

See...the truth us parents dont choose black or white schools. They choose good, safe schools. If it happens to be mostly white...oh well.

Now..down South here in Charleston. ..our white parents for decades have been called racist for putting their kids into great private schools over the atrocious public ones. But they're just sending them to a better school.

But then after high school...those same race activists seem to be ok with parents purposely sending their kids to all black colleges. Hmmm.

They want YOU to send YOUR kids to shitty schools in the honor of political correctness and diversity. But their kids? Theirs deserve the best school.

Please! These are people's kids were talking about. That shit is out the window.

I have no idea what you think you were saying.

I live in San Francisco- and have a child in the public school system,and am fairly informed about the situation here.

Forum List

Back