Even If Joe Biden Didn't Benefit From Hunter's Business Partner, Couldn't He Still Get Impeached For Treason?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I have to admit, I don't know what all laws Biden broke and what all he didn't, but the US is currently in deep peril. The true question is when is the Biden/Harris Administration going to answer for it?

I have to admit, I don't know what all laws Biden broke and what all he didn't, but the US is currently in deep peril. The true question is when is the Biden/Harris Administration going to answer for it?
Biden is compromising national security.

If you take money from the enemy, or give aid and comfort to the enemy in any way...you've committing treason.

Impeachment is a political process. All it requires is for your party to have the numbers and the balls to do it.

To answer your question, well impeachment is a political process and requires no evidence of facts, just votes...

But you want to impeach the President of America because he isn't in your party...

But you want to impeach the President of America because he isn't in your party...

No, we want to impeach him because he doesn't have the ability to lead a Boy Scout troop let alone our country.

To answer your question, well impeachment is a political process and requires no evidence of facts, just votes...

I think that's what Democrats did.
What we're dealing with here is a bit more serious than trying to score political points.

Even If Joe Biden Didn't Benefit From Hunter's Business Partner, Couldn't He Still Get Impeached For Treason?

Treason is a word that seems to get throw around a lot, by people who have no clue what it actually means.

In this country, it is strictly defined in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.

Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

It's not impossible that out of all the shit going on around Hunter Biden, and the various dealings with foreign countries that may or may not be hostile toward the interests of the United States, that something may have occurred that could be construed as treason; but that's a rather long stretch.

Look to the Biden Administrations conduct with regard to our southern border. Not only has this Administration flat-out refused to attempt to perform its duty of protecting this nation and our border states from invasion; but this Administration has actively, willfully, given aid, comfort and support to the invaders. This absolutely meets the definition of treason, as found in the Constitution.

The Biden Administration is absolutely, undeniably guilty of treason, but you are looking in the wrong place for it.

If Comer believed he had evidence to make legit impeachment charges against Joe, why wouldn't he want Hunter to testify in public?

There is no open border policy.

LiarFace-topaz-enhance-2048h-textai.png

Treason is a word that seems to get throw around a lot, by people who have no clue what it actually means.

In this country, it is strictly defined in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.

Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

It's not impossible that out of all the shit going on around Hunter Biden, and the various dealings with foreign countries that may or may not be hostile toward the interests of the United States, that something may have occurred that could be construed as treason; but that's a rather long stretch.

Look to the Biden Administrations conduct with regard to our southern border. Not only has this Administration flat-out refused to attempt to perform its duty of protecting this nation and our border states from invasion; but this Administration has actively, willfully, given aid, comfort and support to the invaders. This absolutely meets the definition of treason, as found in the Constitution.

The Biden Administration is absolutely, undeniably guilty of treason, but you are looking in the wrong place for it.
:puhleeze:

If the border is open how is it that so many illegal immigrants being apprehended?

When I was in active duty treason was selling your country out to our enemies.

The fact is they're going after Biden for what his kid did and ignoring what Biden himself is doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back