Even George W. Bush Thought He Lost The 2004 Election...Because He Did!!!

you dumbfuck
your conspiracy site is NOT a valid exit poll

A non-partisan site is a conspiracy site?? Your shit is weak, lightweight.

I've shown you that there is general agreement that Kerry won according to the exit polls. Even your precious Fox News conceded this. Please, show me a site that says that Kerry did not win according to the exit polls. You can't and you know it, pussy.

Have you ever considered a new life-wasting obsession, unemployed neocon?? Because you really suck at this one!!!

yeah because exit polls ALWAYS reflect the outcome. Oh wait they don't. you're just a daft ****.

google Gore Lost in Florida and then google Kerry lost in ohio. That will tell you how much people really gave a shit about Kerry.
When you are more boring than Al Gore, you are not going to beat a guy who wears flight suits on aircraft carriers.
Yeah! I voted for Kerry but only because I didn't want Bush to win.

google Gore Lost in Florida and then google Kerry lost in ohio. That will tell you how much people really gave a shit about Kerry.
When you are more boring than Al Gore, you are not going to beat a guy who wears flight suits on aircraft carriers.
uh, the flight suit/aircraft carrier was WELL after the election
LOL

first, i'm not a neocon, and never will be, so fuck off on that one

Lightweight, you're afraid of facts just like you're afraid of pussy. Your aversion to ACCEPTED FACT, like Kerry winning the exit polls, makes you an indisputable 100% neocon. Instead of just admitting that I'm correct on several fronts regarding exit polls, you respond with your usual dishonest name-calling temper tantrums. Typical neocon behavior.

I would have more respect for you if you just admitted the truth about being a neocon. This pathetic clinging to "independent" status is sad. Have some fucking dignity, lightweight.

Last edited:
you dumbfuck
your conspiracy site is NOT a valid exit poll

A non-partisan site is a conspiracy site?? Your shit is weak, lightweight.

I've shown you that there is general agreement that Kerry won according to the exit polls. Even your precious Fox News conceded this. Please, show me a site that says that Kerry did not win according to the exit polls. You can't and you know it, pussy.

Have you ever considered a new life-wasting obsession, unemployed neocon?? Because you really suck at this one!!!
again, show me ANY exit poll that had complete data that showed Kerry won

there ISNT one because they ALL said Kerry lost
it was ONLY early incompleted results that showed Kerry was LEADING, but the final results backed Bush
thats why Kerry DIDNT fight it, he KNEW he lost
if you had at least half a functioning brain, you would know that

first, i'm not a neocon, and never will be, so fuck off on that one

Lightweight, you're afraid of facts just like you're afraid of pussy. Your aversion to ACCEPTED FACT, like Kerry winning the exit polls, makes you an indisputable 100% neocon. Instead of just admitting that I'm correct on several fronts regarding exit polls, you just respond with your usual dishonest name-calling temper tantrums.

I would have more respect for you if you just admitted the truth about being a neocon. This pathetic clinging to "independent" status is sad. Have some fucking dignity, lightweight.
again, moron, i never claimed to be indy
i'm a registered republican and have been for 8 years

i'm not now, nor have i ever been a neocon
you should actually do some research on what a neocon is

LOL
I was just trying to make a point!
Bush was someone the people wanted to have a beer with while Kerry was someone you wanted to take a nap with. Plus his forehead is scary. :eek:

LOL
Bush was someone the people wanted to have a beer with while Kerry was someone you wanted to take a nap with. Plus his forehead is scary. :eek:

LOL
:eek:
i wouldnt want to take a nap with him
LOL
and i wouldnt drink a beer with anyone
dont like the tase of it, never aquired it

Definition of a neocon --
1) A Repug who ignores accepted fact
2) A Repug who is afraid of facts like he is afraid of pussy

Oh yeah...
3) A Repug who constantly gets his ass handed to him by Kerry Won Ohio

In other words, DiveCunt

Last edited:

In other words, DiveCunt

Since you have ignored accepted facts regarding Bush's victory in 2004, I guess you're a neocon, then, right, Teresa?

Oh yeah...

In other words, DiveCunt
you are now claiming a win on the internet

how fucking pathetic

20080301190731_arguing_over_internet.jpg

how fucking pathetic

Not "claiming a win", I did win. It's very obvious to anyone that isn't a neocon. However, since you are such a fucking intellectual lightweight, I will remain humble about my victory.

Seriously, neocon lightweight, find a new hobby -- you really suck at this one!!!

how fucking pathetic

Not "claiming a win", I did win. It's very obvious to anyone that isn't a neocon. However, since you are such a fucking intellectual lightweight, I will remain humble about my victory.

Seriously, neocon lightweight, find a new hobby -- you really suck at this one!!!

Dude, you are REALLY bad at this.

So far, you have convinced people from all sides you are nut who believes wacky stuff off the net and thinks everyone who doesn't agree with you is a neocon.

You did earn one title, you have become our favorite clown, at least for this week.

So, are you going to invite your bestest buddy 'Gore won florida in 2000' to join?

how fucking pathetic

really?
hmm
you seem to be the ONLY one saying that
so, i guess everyone else in this thread is a neocon then?

how fucking pathetic

Dude, you are REALLY bad at this.

So far, you have convinced people from all sides you are nut who believes wacky stuff off the net and thinks everyone who doesn't agree with you is a neocon.

You did earn one title, you have become our favorite clown, at least for this week.

So, are you going to invite your bestest buddy 'Gore won florida in 2000' to join?
careful, he'll call you a neocon
LOL

you seem to be the ONLY one saying that

Well, you have an unemployed neocon circle jerk with XenoFag on this board every fucking day of your pathetic lives, so I'm not surprised.

Oh yeah...

In other words, DiveCunt

You are still just an idiot.