Evangelicals Rejecting Trump's Ban

Think about it. ISIS is getting their asses handed to them not only by Putin and Assad but by the American led contingency as well.

According to the UN there are 25,000 minimum foreign fighters with ISIS from over 100 countries who in all likelihood will want to imbed themselves with refugees to return home.

Now is when you vet the shit out of anyone claiming refugee status. These are hardened soldiers who have been fighting in Syria and Iraq and you really need to step up security.

Those foreign soldiers aren't going to hang around in Syria and Iraq just to get captured by those regimes.

Oh for crying out loud it's a temporary measure. This freakout is ridiculous and people are truly having meltdowns for nothing.

I wish they'd try decaff.
So, as long as we temporarily ban all Christians from entering the country, you'd be okay with that? You wouldn't still be appalled at a religious ban of Christians?

Oh for crying out loud it's a temporary measure. This freakout is ridiculous and people are truly having meltdowns for nothing.

So, as long as we temporarily ban all Christians from entering the country, you'd be okay with that? You wouldn't still be appalled at a religious ban of Christians?

Many Christians have Sudden-Jihad-Syndrome?

So, you hate all Muslims?

"Franklin Graham Encourages Evangelicals to Think of Trump as Moses or David"

Some of them supported trump and were on his reviewing platform at his installation

Christian aid organizations such as World Relief oppose the move, saying compassion is what is needed.

The group says on its website, "We will always welcome refugees."

"Our concern is that this action really does further traumatize a group of people that have already borne so much tragedy," said Scott Arbeiter, president of World Relief, in an interview with Christianity Today. "The human toll is really crushing."

'We Will Always Welcome Refugees.' Evangelicals Rejecting Trump's Ban

World Relief is more a social justice org than a Christian outreach.

The Christian Left, if you will.

Anybody notice Guno is talking UP Jesus to Christians?
Anybody ever notice the only time he does that is to DIVIDE Christians?

A person WHO Crucifies and Vilifies Jesus DAILY now wants to tell YOU about Jesus? So on one hand I have Guno and on the other I have this...
images

I will stick with what I have thank you.

Some of them supported trump and were on his reviewing platform at his installation

Christian aid organizations such as World Relief oppose the move, saying compassion is what is needed.

"Our concern is that this action really does further traumatize a group of people that have already borne so much tragedy," said Scott Arbeiter, president of World Relief, in an interview with Christianity Today. "The human toll is really crushing."

Oh yeah, they're in an uproar....

Dear President Trump:

.......We fully affirm the important role of the U.S. government in vetting and screening those considered for resettlement to our country; indeed, it is a God-ordained responsibility of government. However, the U.S. refugee resettlement program’s screening process is already extremely thorough — more intensive, in fact, than the vetting that is required of any other category of visitor or immigrant to our nation — and it has a remarkably strong record. While we are always open to improvements to our government’s screening process, we believe that our nation can continue to be both compassionate and secure.

We would ask that you reconsider these decisions, allowing for resettlement of refugees to resume immediately so that our churches and ministries can continue to live out our faith in this way.

We are praying for you and for all of those in positions of civil authority, that God would continue to grant you wisdom and guidance.

Respectfully,

Chad Hayward
CEO

Just goes to show that stupidity favors no particular group of people.

So, you hate all Muslims?

No. The ones who stay in Muslim countries are fine.

Lib-vangelicals you mean. Not actual evangelicals.

Look everyone, Guno is now an evangelical fan.

When did you convert exactly?

Anybody notice Guno is talking UP Jesus to Christians?
Anybody ever notice the only time he does that is to DIVIDE Christians?

A person WHO Crucifies and Vilifies Jesus DAILY now wants to tell YOU about Jesus? So on one hand I have Guno and on the other I have this...
images

I will stick with what I have thank you.
Are 7th day Adventists like you considered Christians?

I posted from a christian fundy web site CBN

Syria has Christians. They are on hold as well. It's not a religious ban. This is strictly based on countries with active cells of terrorists.

By the way, the list of countries came from Obama.

Forum List

Back