Evangelicals are turning against Trump

I guess it depends on what you seek in your politicians. I would say you clearly seek way too much in them, they are here to protect our freedoms and stay out of our lives as much as possible.. at least that's what the Conservative view is.

I question your intelligence if you'd support a politician who didn't cheat on his wife but imposes horrible policy that harms people over someone who did cheat on his wife and offers far better policy onto the masses.
It is not an either or decision. No politician is perfect in policy or morals but I try to find a balance.

Trump's immorality is beyond anything we have seen in a President. That is saying something. The end does not justify the means.

Exactly

Trump has not changed
Evangelicals sold out their moral values in the hope of overturning Roe v Wade

Now that it is done, they can throw Trump under the bus
So you're saying religious conservatives need to check with you leftists on whether the person who is passing the policy they desire is personally moral enough for them?

First off, Christians shouldn't, and largely don't, seek religious leadership in their elected officials. If they do, they need to look in the church for that leadership, not politicians.

Second, which "moral values" did evangelical christians personally "sell out"? What sins have they made non-sinful?

It is not an either or decision. No politician is perfect in policy or morals but I try to find a balance.

Trump's immorality is beyond anything we have seen in a President. That is saying something. The end does not justify the means.
How so? What has he done that is so much worse than Obama? or Clinton? or Bush? or Biden?

Don't you dare talk about moral values. Do we need a drag queen or groomer to slap you?
Seriously.. it's entertaining to read those largely without values lecture who attempt to hold them on how poorly of a job they're doing.

Evangelicals love DeSantis.

America was a better place when gays stayed in the closet. DeSantis realizes this. Evangelicals realize this.
Gay/homosexuality is a near non-issue in America. I doubt it would rank in the top 20 of any list.

So you're saying religious conservatives need to check with you leftists on whether the person who is passing the policy they desire is personally moral enough for them?

First off, Christians shouldn't, and largely don't, seek religious leadership in their elected officials. If they do, they need to look in the church for that leadership, not politicians.

Second, which "moral values" did evangelical christians personally "sell out"? What sins have they made non-sinful?
Fundamentalists insist on strict moral values in those they support

Family values, honesty, Christian values in your business, civility, church goer

Everything Trump is not

You almost gotta laugh that lefties would fall for this junk. Experts on Christian evangelical doctrine like Yahoo, New Republik and the queer LBTQ? No wonder democrats lost the House.

You are lost by miles.
You people are always coming from a side who says they are right and only have proven liars and no facts to back them up. Why is that? The establishment, the media, the DOJ, the FBI have 0 credibility. That makes your credibility the same. Can you grasp that or does it need to be shaped like a penis before you pay attention?

Family values, honesty, Christian values in your business, civility, church goer

Everything Trump is not
And Biden is? Talk about a foot in someone's mouth.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Everything Trump is not
All I hear is a left-wing poster trying to attack a portion of his opponents voting base as not being good enough Christians based on his own definition and application on standards.

I’ll trust the people themselves, not your summation.

Forum List

Back