Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory

I bet you'd march them all to gas chambers if you could.
Nah, you don't even think that. You are just frustrated and begging for attention.
Not at all. I truly do believe that's in your heart. 100%
Nah, you're lying for attention. All of you armchair jihadis feel justified on doing so, when convenient.
I'm cool with you believing that. :)
Until you aren't, and you throw a little tantrum. Should be any time, now.

I bet you'd march them all to gas chambers if you could.
Nah, you don't even think that. You are just frustrated and begging for attention.
Not at all. I truly do believe that's in your heart. 100%
Nah, you're lying for attention. All of you armchair jihadis feel justified on doing so, when convenient.
I'm cool with you believing that. :)
Until you aren't, and you throw a little tantrum. Should be any time, now.
I'm cool with you believing that too. :)

Given how so many distort language in order to disorient and distract, it wouldn't be surprising for people to take this seriously.

Given how so many distort language in order to disorient and distract, it wouldn't be surprising for people to take this seriously.
Those people would be easy to spot. They would be the ones nodding in agreement with the idea before hearing any details or arguments for it, as it jibes nicely with their magical preconceptions.

Those people would be easy to spot. They would be the ones nodding in agreement with the idea before hearing any details or arguments for it, as it jibes nicely with their magical preconceptions.
We actually have evangelical creationist moderator posting in the section now.

`

Forum List

Back