Evangelical politics

This IS hilarious, you calling me a lefty. Try again bud, I am more like you than you think. But when it comes to Trump we are most definitely on opposite sides. The manchild is pure evil.
You might want to reread my post. I did not call you a lefty.

There is no doubt Trump sucks but compared to Cankles, he might as well be Mother Teresa.

I did read your post. First you said something goofy about lefty logic, then later said something about watching Rachel Madcow. Basicly calling me a lefty eithout saying it. Very judge Moore like.

And as I said we on on completely opposite sides about Trump, the manchild is far more than a bloehard. He is pure evil.
What has Trump done since being POTUS, that is 'pure evil?'

Be specific.
He has not been able to get anything done because some people have actually recognized his shit. Thank god for that.

No, has a worthless congress and senate.

Or it is that he is just worthless.

This IS hilarious, you calling me a lefty. Try again bud, I am more like you than you think. But when it comes to Trump we are most definitely on opposite sides. The manchild is pure evil.

There is no doubt Trump sucks but compared to Cankles, he might as well be Mother Teresa.

I did read your post. First you said something goofy about lefty logic, then later said something about watching Rachel Madcow. Basicly calling me a lefty eithout saying it. Very judge Moore like.

And as I said we on on completely opposite sides about Trump, the manchild is far more than a bloehard. He is pure evil.

Be specific.
He has not been able to get anything done because some people have actually recognized his shit. Thank god for that.
Yet he is 'pure evil' in your mind. Do you even bother to think about what you are posting, before posting?

He has accomplished a big fat zero. That doesn't mean his ideas are any good for the nation, JFC do you have any cognitive skills or do info wars and faux paus news give you all of your talking points.

Be specific.
Yet he is 'pure evil' in your mind. Do you even bother to think about what you are posting, before posting?

He has accomplished a big fat zero. That doesn't mean his ideas are any good for the nation, JFC do you have any cognitive skills or do info wars and faux paus news give you all of your talking points.
You made the claim trump is pure evil. Prove it.

Boy how evangelicals have changed. It used to be that they were evangelical first and their politics followed from their theologically driven sense of morality. Not so much any more. These days, it's clear that apparent moral depravity has absolutely nothing to do with their politics.

FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png

I mean, really. Look at that!
  • Trump who misquotes the Bible.
  • Trump who kisses women whether they want him to or not.
  • Trump who grabs women by their vaginas.
  • Foul-mouthed Trump.
  • Trump who surely is not aware of this: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." (Jesus; Matthew 5:38-40)
  • Trump who has no idea of what this means: "You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not follow the masses in doing evil, nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after a multitude in order to pervert justice." (Exodus 23:1-2)
  • Trump who has no regard for this: "Thou shalt not commit adultery."
  • Trump who is oblivious to this: "For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders." (Matthew 15:19)
And yet Trump got more evangelicals' votes than did George W. Bush who actually is an evangelical Christian.

Indeed, it appears one could probably make a credible case that these days, evangelicals like Roy Moore oppose abortion in part because it increases the quantity of children for their political leaders to molest.
/——/ I stopped reading your post after your first lie.
I don't know why you felt the need to share that, but whatever....
/——/ to teach you that if you want to make a point don’t salt your post with lies.

Be specific.

My God man he proves it EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Be specific.

My God man he proves it EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Silly.

Boy how evangelicals have changed. It used to be that they were evangelical first and their politics followed from their theologically driven sense of morality. Not so much any more. These days, it's clear that apparent moral depravity has absolutely nothing to do with their politics.

FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png

I mean, really. Look at that!
  • Trump who misquotes the Bible.
  • Trump who kisses women whether they want him to or not.
  • Trump who grabs women by their vaginas.
  • Foul-mouthed Trump.
  • Trump who surely is not aware of this: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." (Jesus; Matthew 5:38-40)
  • Trump who has no idea of what this means: "You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not follow the masses in doing evil, nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after a multitude in order to pervert justice." (Exodus 23:1-2)
  • Trump who has no regard for this: "Thou shalt not commit adultery."
  • Trump who is oblivious to this: "For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders." (Matthew 15:19)
And yet Trump got more evangelicals' votes than did George W. Bush who actually is an evangelical Christian.

Indeed, it appears one could probably make a credible case that these days, evangelicals like Roy Moore oppose abortion in part because it increases the quantity of children for their political leaders to molest.
/——/ I stopped reading your post after your first lie.
I don't know why you felt the need to share that, but whatever....
/——/ to teach you that if you want to make a point don’t salt your post with lies.

rotflmao.gif

Forum List

Back