Evangelical leader slams trump, searches for better option

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.
True.

And don’t expect any other Evangelicals to abandon Trump – the authoritarian Christo-fascist right is as much an enemy of the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the Constitution as Trump.

Ad a lifelong christian I cannot vote for an Uber wealthy candidate for they will have trouble finding the kingdom of heaven.

Well, good for him...but he is only one person in the cult of trump. Maybe we will see movement away from trump...but I doubt it. The repubs know if they pivot to anyone else for the nomination, trump will destroy them and the party. That is just the way he is.
Some random dude that believes in unicorns turns on Trump.

Who gives a fuck

True.

And don’t expect any other Evangelicals to abandon Trump – the authoritarian Christo-fascist right is as much an enemy of the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the Constitution as Trump.

Some Evangelical pastors are speaking out about Trump .

Don't you ever get tired of lying?
Speaking of lying, the person you answered was referring to the primary debates, how incumbants don't debate there. The context showed that.

Yet you went and claimed he was talking about the general election debates.

So, the question. Did you lie deliberately, or are you just an imbecile?

(If you want to claim both, everyone will believe that, given your posting history.)

Never heard of him. But I don't care what a religious nutjob has to say anyway.

Good for him, in the GOP people can still do that....it's a big tent party, that allows civil disagreements and different opinions.

Forum List

Back