European criminals prefer fully automatic illegal guns..and their gun laws can't stop them....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Apparently the criminals in Britain have now picked up the trend and prefer fully automatic weapons for crime and terrorism.......despite the fact that they are completly, and utterly illegal on British soil...but when criminals want guns, anywhere in the world, they get them.....peaceful, law abiding citizens...not so much......

UK Terror Police on Alert as Sub-Machineguns Smuggled Into Britain - Breitbart

Britain’s National Crime Agency (NCA) has warned that weapons capable of firing 1,000 rounds per minute are being smuggled into Britain by criminal gangs as fears grow of a “copycat” attack after the Tunisia beach massacre.

again...

We had 11,101 Gun homicides a year.

The UK has 48.

I'll take those odds.

England and Japan have lower murder rates than the US, and they have restrictive gun laws. However, Switzerland and Israel have high rates of gun distribution and have even lower rates. South Africa's murder rate is even higher than the US, and they have very restrictive gun laws.

-Geaux

again...

We had 11,101 Gun homicides a year.

The UK has 48.

I'll take those odds.

Britain has 2 times the violence than we have, and again, Europe has cultural pacifism as the reason for less gun crime. Their criminals in the past have chosen not to use guns. As we have seen all over Europe, their criminals easily get fully automatic rifles whenever they want them.....it isn't their gun laws that keep their gun murder rate low, it is the choices of their criminal culture that keeps it low.....

England and Japan have lower murder rates than the US, and they have restrictive gun laws. However, Switzerland and Israel have high rates of gun distribution and have even lower rates. South Africa's murder rate is even higher than the US, and they have very restrictive gun laws.

Okay, let's take these lies apart.

Israel is a fucked up Apartheid Police State where they live under constant fear of terrorism. So not even in the discussion.

But if you want to go there, there are only 500,000 guns in Israel out of a population of 7 million Israelis and another 4 million in the occuppied territories. There is no right to own a gun and the gun laws are considered restrictive.

Guns in Israel Firearms gun law and gun control

Switzerland has a population of about 8 million in very mountainous terrain and sparsely populated. Not even in a discussion. They also have pretty strict gun laws.

Guns in Switzerland Firearms gun law and gun control

Meanwhile, South Africa has 3.4 million guns.

Data is actually pretty sparse for SA, as they had 15,000 gun deaths in 2005 but only 3000 in 2008

Britain has 2 times the violence than we have, and again

No they don't. In fact, they just count violence differently than we do, where every pub fight is counted as an assault, while the standards of being an assault in the US is much higher.

Europe has cultural pacifism as the reason for less gun crime.

Yes, everyone is different than 'Murica.... Has nothing to do with the fact that the NRA is handing out guns like they are door prizes.

Their criminals in the past have chosen not to use guns. As we have seen all over Europe, their criminals easily get fully automatic rifles whenever they want them....

And how many incidents have they had? Come on, how many? One a decade, maybe?

it isn't their gun laws that keep their gun murder rate low, it is the choices of their criminal culture that keeps it low.....

Right. YOu have a fucking excuse for everything, don't you?

Britain has 2 times the violence than we have, and again

No they don't. In fact, they just count violence differently than we do, where every pub fight is counted as an assault, while the standards of being an assault in the US is much higher.

Europe has cultural pacifism as the reason for less gun crime.

Yes, everyone is different than 'Murica.... Has nothing to do with the fact that the NRA is handing out guns like they are door prizes.

Their criminals in the past have chosen not to use guns. As we have seen all over Europe, their criminals easily get fully automatic rifles whenever they want them....

And how many incidents have they had? Come on, how many? One a decade, maybe?

it isn't their gun laws that keep their gun murder rate low, it is the choices of their criminal culture that keeps it low.....

Right. YOu have a fucking excuse for everything, don't you?

Well asshole, their criminals get guns whenever they want them regardless of the fact that their gun control laws are extreme...and fully automatic rifles are completely illegal in European countries....

Their culture is one of passivity.....due to a history of feudalism.....notice how much less violence there are in countries that underwent feudalism and the 2 world wars vs. countries that didn't........and add to that the powers their police have over ours....as well as their judicial systems......and that is why they have lower gun murder rates, though Britain has 2 times the violence and Sweden is the rape capital of Europe if not the world......

I"ve been a LIFE member of NRA for 37 years and I've never seen or heard of NRA giving away so much as a box of ammo. So WHERE are all these guns that they are handing out? I want my share!

I"ve been a LIFE member of NRA for 37 years and I've never seen or heard of NRA giving away so much as a box of ammo. So WHERE are all these guns that they are handing out? I want my share!

Don't worry, it's just joe the nut..........he has no idea what he is talking about and guns scare him so much they have driven him mad.........

It would have been nicer if he had a phobia about spiders...then he would just leave the rest of us alone....sadly his nuttiness centers on guns, so he is compelled by his illness to attack gun owners.....and even tin foil doesn't help.....

all that crud doesn't matter, cause we've GOT our guns and we aint giving them up, so you're stuck with eating what you're good-at. :)

Apparently the criminals in Britain have now picked up the trend and prefer fully automatic weapons for crime and terrorism.......despite the fact that they are completly, and utterly illegal on British soil...but when criminals want guns, anywhere in the world, they get them.....peaceful, law abiding citizens...not so much......

UK Terror Police on Alert as Sub-Machineguns Smuggled Into Britain - Breitbart

Britain’s National Crime Agency (NCA) has warned that weapons capable of firing 1,000 rounds per minute are being smuggled into Britain by criminal gangs as fears grow of a “copycat” attack after the Tunisia beach massacre.
The supply infrastructure that gave the IRA all the guns they wanted is probably still intact.

They're running gun giveaways all the time. Get Sirius XM satellite radio and tune in to the Patriot channel weekdays 12 AM Eastern, 9PM Pacific.
NRA radio will keep you up to date on these events.

Well asshole, their criminals get guns whenever they want them regardless of the fact that their gun control laws are extreme...and fully automatic rifles are completely illegal in European countries....

Their culture is one of passivity.....due to a history of feudalism.....notice how much less violence there are in countries that underwent feudalism and the 2 world wars vs. countries that didn't........and add to that the powers their police have over ours....as well as their judicial systems......and that is why they have lower gun murder rates, though Britain has 2 times the violence and Sweden is the rape capital of Europe if not the world......

Guy, in logic they have something called "Occam's Razor" - the most obvious answer is probably the correct one.

Europeans have little gun violence. Europeans have strict gun control. The most obvious answer is when you have strict gun control, you have less gun violence.

You can blame feudalism, or WWII, or Passivity, but it seems that you are avoiding the OBVIOUS answer.

We have really loose gun laws and 11,000 gun deaths a year. Occam's razor. Easy access to guns means more murders.

You mean the ones where they've struck down every common sense gun laws, and guys like THIS can get guns easily?

118757-116744.jpg

It would have been nicer if he had a phobia about spiders...then he would just leave the rest of us alone....sadly his nuttiness centers on guns, so he is compelled by his illness to attack gun owners.....and even tin foil doesn't help.....

Guy, you are the one who has fantasies about shooting people. I think that's a much bigger psychological problem.

Every time there's a mass shooting, I check to see if any of you guys are missing.

all that crud doesn't matter, cause we've GOT our guns and we aint giving them up, so you're stuck with eating what you're good-at. :)

Keep believing that ordinary folks are going to keep watching body bags being rolled out of schools and churches and let you guys continue your sick fetish unabated.

^^^^^^Drama queen^^^^^^^^

Guns in the wrong hands are dangerous, but in the right hands they are used for protection and deterrence. According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, Georgia's homicide rate dropped 21% after making it easier to get guns, whereas Wisconsin's rate went up 33% during the same time period after making it more difficult to get guns. There are a lot of factors that go into homicide rates, but gun ownership is definitely not one of them.

-Geaux

Last edited:
Guns in the wrong hands are dangerous, but in the right hands they are used for protection and deterrence. According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, Georgia's homicide rate dropped 21% after making it easier to get guns, whereas Wisconsin's rate went up 33% during the same time period after making it more difficult to get guns. There are a lot of factors that go into homicide rates, but gun ownership is definitely not one of them.

Actually, Conneticutt saw a 40% drop in the gun murder rate when they imposed stricter gun control, and Missouri saw an increase in gun death after they rolled back gun control laws.

Actually, Conneticutt saw a 40% drop in the gun murder rate when they imposed stricter gun control, and Missouri saw an increase in gun death after they rolled back gun control laws.

You're stupid Joe

-Geaux
-----------

"Connecticut's strict gun licensing law linked to steep drop in homicides? Not really"

My newest piece at Fox News starts this way:
A new study in the American Journal of Public Health claims that the state of Connecticut’s 1995 gun licensing law has reduced firearm homicide rates by 40 percent. But this just released study gives academics a bad name. Not surprisingly, anti-gun activist and former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg and the left-wing Joyce Foundation funded the research. The study cherry picks which states with gun licensing laws are examined, which years are looked at, and the type of crime to study. Any normal researcher would look at all the states in the country that have passed a similar law and compares the changes in crime trends between those states that passed the laws to those that didn’t. Sure, from 1995 to 2005 the firearm homicide rate in Connecticut did indeed fall from 3.13 to 1.88 per 100,000 people, a 40% drop over a ten-year period. Not mentioned is that the firearms homicide rate was falling even faster immediately before the licensing law went into effect, falling from 4.5 to 3.13 per 100,000 residents -- more than a 30 percent drop in just two years. When researchers throw out data, there had better be a good reason. They didn’t have one.

John Lott s Website Latest Fox News piece Connecticut s strict gun licensing law linked to steep drop in homicides Not really

Forum List

Back