Europe.

There is no such thing as a "muslim mentality" - the represent people from hundreds of cultures some completely different. The people being attacked no more deserve than any other people yet essentially get blamed for being attacked simply because they are Muslim and are some how asking for it. That is bigotry plain and simple and it's bigotry in UK just as it's bigotry in Egypt when the Copts were attacked.
Hard to believe? I think I have slightly more experience than you do with Muslims and Arabs in general, I recommend you watch the video where David Wood explains the origins and the references in the Qura'n, the most studied Muslim-only book which is the source for the differences.
There is a mentality for everything now you must have missed a discussion we had here about Tribalism and why the M.E. is burning, or perhaps the documentary I posted here on this thread by Zvi Yehezkeli, open your mind and watch - later judge and conclude, its not wise to conclude before judging or to judge before knowing.

Hard to believe? I think I have slightly more experience than you do with Muslims and Arabs in general, I recommend you watch the video where David Wood explains the origins and the references in the Qura'n, the most studied Muslim-only book which is the source for the differences.
There is a mentality for everything now you must have missed a discussion we had here about Tribalism and why the M.E. is burning, or perhaps the documentary I posted here on this thread by Zvi Yehezkeli, open your mind and watch - later judge and conclude, its not wise to conclude before judging or to judge before knowing.

Coyote has made it her mission in life to defend Islam on message boards. She has devoted tends of thousands of posts at different boards doing so over the years, and while she may not know WHY she has chosen to be a tool for Islamist supremacists, that does not stop her from employing her underhanded craft with a dedication bordering upon maniacal.

You cannot expect an open mind from such a rabid zealot who is completely dishonest about their agenda and will do anything in their power to advance it.

Coyote has made it her mission in life to defend Islam on message boards. She has devoted tends of thousands of posts at different boards doing so over the years, and while she may not know WHY she has chosen to be a tool for Islamist supremacists, that does not stop her from employing her underhanded craft with a dedication bordering upon maniacal.

You cannot expect an open mind from such a rabid zealot who is completely dishonest about their agenda and will do anything in their power to advance it.
I've had a few debates with Coyote before and when people challenge my opinion it makes me believe in it, if everyone agree it means something is very wrong.
I Think it would be fair to let Coyote speak for herself and not to intimidate her.

Why do you start threads about Muslims in Europe? Do you think that somehow, Europeans will agree with your people's oppression of Arabs in Palestine, who happen to be minority Christian. Forget about it. Rabid zealots like Dogmaphobe and yourself don't fool anyone.

Part of it too is, so many of those crimes listed are simply crimes that have nothing to do with a person's religion but because the perpetrator was Muslim somehow get morphed into yet another Muslim crime statistic.
The migrant crime rate is higher than the Germans only and overall crime rate. This cannot be written away by posting some cases where migrants are the victims. The government swears to serve the GERMAN people and therefor, the selection of migrants must base on the needs of Germany and nothing else. For example, our schools are rotten and about 150.000 apprenticeship places are vacant due to the lack of eligible applicants. The people arent on time, sober, sedulous. Therefor, they cant read and write their own German language properly and are rather useless bags.
But who thinks that the regime that created that situation would select proper migrants that can occupy that places, must be very dumb...
A european study predicts that Germany will be the land of byeworkers.

"Germany is old, full and leisurely. It will be the land of byeworkers."

EU Studie Polens Wirtschaft wird Deutschland berholen - Wirtschafts-News - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten

Last edited:
Why do you start threads about Muslims in Europe? Do you think that somehow, Europeans will agree with your people's oppression of Arabs in Palestine, who happen to be minority Christian. Forget about it. Rabid zealots like Dogmaphobe and yourself don't fool anyone.
That are two different situations. Many muslims in europe behaviour just like Israel in Gaza.

There is no such thing as a "muslim mentality" - the represent people from hundreds of cultures some completely different. The people being attacked no more deserve than any other people yet essentially get blamed for being attacked simply because they are Muslim and are some how asking for it. That is bigotry plain and simple and it's bigotry in UK just as it's bigotry in Egypt when the Copts were attacked.

David Wood is an atheist gone fundamentalist, and his hatred of Muslim and Islam is well noted. He should of been arrested in Dearborn and charged, they have no right going in to preach at an Arab Fest, they are instigating riots and uprising. Happens all the time with these evangelical Christians preaching to the Arabs.

I think your experiences are limited to Muslim Arabs and your perceptions are influenced by your personal veiwpoint and experiences. I'm not denying their validity, I'm just saying they are colored by your own views. Let me put it this way: Palestinians who have plenty of experience with Jews and Israeli Jews in particular have some pretty negative things to say about Israeli's and Jews in general. Are they accurate?

When you talk about tribalism etc. in Arab culture - I agree with you. If you talk about a need for a reformation in a religion that is still stuck in a Medievil mindset in many parts of the world and which the other major world religion, Christianity, has moved beyond - I agree.

I did not find David Wood convincing at all, so I went and looked him up:

David Wood Christian apologist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Christian apologetics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The American Muslim TAM
Exposing David Wood Of Mosques and Men Pt. 2 loonwatch.com
Rebuttal to David Wood s Article Muhammad in the Bible An Analysis of the Muslim Appeal to Biblical Prophecy

If I want to learn about Islam, I would do the following: read a decent history of Mohammed that included the cultures of the era, read a history of it's spread and it's different sects, written by reputable historians, read some works by modern Islamic writers and scholars (not self-professed experts), read the Quran and interpretations/explanations of what it means both today and in the context of the times, and read some works on Islam in the the modern world and on Islamic culture. I would read books by Muslims themselves on what constitutes Islam and what their faith means to them. That is what I've been in the process of doing.

If I want to learn about Judaism, I would do the following: read a decent history (or histories) of the Jewish people that would include ancient history, diaspora and spread, the differing sects, their status in Europe and Muslim countries, the events surrounding the founding of Israel and modern Israeli culture, and Jewish culture and views in the modern world. Read about what the actual beliefs are - what makes a person Jewish in faith. I would read the OT, read a good historical analysis of the OT (for example Issac Asimov's The Bible as History) and works by modern Jewish writers and historians. That is on my bucket list.

If I want to learn about Christianity, I would do the following: read some decent histories of the religion and it's spread throughout the world from ancient times, through reformation and to the modern world. I would read the NT and try to find some good books interpreting it and looking at it's history. Read about the different sects and divisions. Because Christianity is so wildly diverse - I would try to find a selection of books on the many divisions and what their beliefs are, written by people of those faiths. I would look for books by modern Christians on what it means to be a Christian in todays worlds. That is partially done but kind of on the back burner.

Lastly - I would look for good fiction by Jews, Christians, Muslims. Sound silly? Not necessarily - fiction provides a look at cultures.

What I would be very careful with is material written with obvious agendas and bias' against something though that can still be worth reading because it can give you the downside of particular religions - for example an athiests view of Catholocism or a Christian Apologist's view of Islam.

That's just my opinion Daniel. I grant you know more of Arab culture than I do - but that is not all of Islam and it is likely colored by your experiences as an Israeli. I think we all colored by our experiences (or lack of them) and mine are limited but include Muslims in N. America's Muslim communities as well as foreign students. They comprise a variety of communities though - Bangledesh, India, Somali, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Malaysia and of course - American.

12 Dead in Terrorist Operation on French Satirical Magazine - ABC News

That's pretty much the reply for you all, does France deserved it? Does anyone of the people injured or died by the last recent terror attacks in France deserved it?
Islam is simply a death cult, there is no reason to 'preach' but simply to read the Qura'n - something that all the Muslim-lovers never did.

No one deserves to be attacked by terrorists, period. Terrorists and terrorists and criminals.

Simply read the Quran? Well, simply read the Bible and you will come up with a death cult too. I've read the Quran, though some time ago, for a class. Not just the cherry picked bits you pick up on hate sites.

I've had a few debates with Coyote before and when people challenge my opinion it makes me believe in it, if everyone agree it means something is very wrong.
I Think it would be fair to let Coyote speak for herself and not to intimidate her.

Challenging anyone's opinion is good, it doesn't mean one is a "rabid zealot" just because they disagree with someone. When my opinion is challenged - it makes me re-examine it. Sometimes, it will make me research it a bit more. Sometimes that just strengthens it, but sometimes it makes me change or revise it. Sometimes I'm we just have to agree to disagree.

A lot of it depends on how it is challenged. When someone just starts flinging insults right off the bat or putting words in my mouth, it shuts down a conversation. I really do want to know what other people want to think about issues or their beliefs, even if I don't agree.

That's pretty much the reply for you all, does France deserved it? Does anyone of the people injured or died by the last recent terror attacks in France deserved it?
Islam is simply a death cult, there is no reason to 'preach' but simply to read the Qura'n - something that all the Muslim-lovers never did.

No one deserves to be attacked by terrorists, period. Terrorists and terrorists and criminals.

Simply read the Quran? Well, simply read the Bible and you will come up with a death cult too. I've read the Quran, though some time ago, for a class. Not just the cherry picked bits you pick up on hate sites.

The Bible justifies a terror attack carried out in the name of Islam?

The killers were heard to shout: ‘The Prophet has been avenged.’

No, it justifies killing people who do not share the faith.

Every religion has it's extremists and when they engage in murder or criminal acts on behalf of their faith they need to be dealt with as criminals.

Every religion has it's extremists and when they engage in murder or criminal acts on behalf of their faith they need to be dealt with as criminals.

What other religion on this planet, in this day and age, is murdering peope in the name of their religion?

Rev Wright is an extremist, but as far as I know , has not slaughtered anyone with a different view to his.

How is it we know they are Muslims now? Maybe a stupid question, but how do we know?

"
"Hey! We avenged the Prophet Muhammed! We killed Charlie Hebdo," one of the men shouted, according to a video filmed from a nearby building and broadcast on French television. Other video images showed two gunmen in black at a crossroads who appeared to fire down one of the streets. A cry of "Allahu akbar!" — Arabic for "God is great"— could be heard among the gunshots."

The same article said the attack was quick , 5 mins, and someone from a nearby building videoed it and they heard this on video.

I have to say , sure looks like a set up, just saying, we have no proof they were Muslims do we?

What other religion on this planet, in this day and age, is murdering peope in the name of their religion?

Rev Wright is an extremist, but as far as I know , has not slaughtered anyone with a different view to his.

In parts of the world people are being killed or forceably converted because they are not Buddists, Christians or Hindu's. It depends on where in the world you are and of what faith you are. Right now, I agree, Islamic extremists are more of a problem world wide and part of the problem is that Islamic culture in many parts of the world is still stuck in a medievil mindset in regards to religion, human rights, free speech, the role of religion in government, etc.

Forum List

Back