Europe smashing US in Ryder Cup debacle

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

6.5 to 1.5
The Us team seems a bit underpowered but there seems to be more of a collective will among the Europeans.
Does the American psyche not lend itself to team sports. ? Even Tiger was half the player in the Ryder Cup.

6.5 to 1.5
The Us team seems a bit underpowered but there seems to be more of a collective will among the Europeans.
Does the American psyche not lend itself to team sports. ? Even Tiger was half the player in the Ryder Cup.
It's that superior Aryon genetics you kids love over there.

Im sure that is a huge joke in klan circles. But I do wonder why you wasted your energy.
You tell us, what is the secret to being part of your master race?

Is it like gender? Does it have nothing to do with genetics, but just your state of superiority in your mind.?

I am just too inferior to understand.

You tell us, what is the secret to being part of your master race?

Is it like gender? Does it have nothing to do with genetics, but just your state of superiority in your mind.?

I am just too inferior to understand.
Well its true that I am better than you. I could throw a rock at a crowd of halfwits and be sure to hit someone better than you. But the subject is a golf tournament.

Well its true that I am better than you. I could throw a rock at a crowd of halfwits and be sure to hit someone better than you. But the subject is a golf tournament.
No, I'm pretty sure you made this about your superiority over Americans.

Try again.

I have faith in your inability to do so.

6.5 to 1.5
This rates a big who the fuck cares.

Tommy has very few things to celebrate in life

In fact, this may be the first thing in his life he has felt he actually won.
It's not like Tommy's Welsh fatass was out there swinging the clubs. :abgg2q.jpg:

Bah, let him have a little fun. Golf is not really a sport.

It's not like Tommy's Welsh fatass was out there swinging the clubs. :abgg2q.jpg:

Bah, let him have a little fun. Golf is not really a sport.
That's because he is not capable.

Stop making fun of fat people.

6.5 to 1.5
As the talent has evened out between Europe and the US over the last 20 years, the home field advantage is now the predominant factor. Simple as that, sorry Tommy no Euro superiority.

6.5 to 1.5

Lets have a meaningful competition.
Our military against yours and half of our troops are Texas civilians.
Or maybe you get invaded by russia and we just sit this one out?

6.5 to 1.5

I was just told The US players haven't competed in over a month while the Euros played a couple events before Ryder began! I guess Americans were so arrogant, they thought a practice Rd. w/b enough! I GUESS NOT! :nono: :dunno::stir::rolleyes:

I was just told The US players haven't competed in over a month while the Euros played a couple events before Ryder began! I guess Americans were so arrogant, they thought a practice Rd. w/b enough! I GUESS NOT! :nono: :dunno::stir::rolleyes:
I will be honest I havent followed the sport much of late. I dont know most of the Europe team or the US either. I wondered if the better Americans are playing for Saudi blood money.

I will be honest I haven't followed the sport much of late. I don't know most of the Europe team or the US either. I wondered if the better Americans are playing for Saudi blood money.

Because of that situation w/ blood money, I've stopped watching normal tournaments! I wanted to see the Euros take the Ryder Cup though! Our arrogance needed to be quailed! We went down in flames as expected after such a horrible start on Day 1, 6 1/2 to 1 1/2! USA got close though! :omg: :rolleyes: :nono: :heehee:

Because of that situation w/ blood money, I've stopped watching normal tournaments! I wanted to see the Euros take the Ryder Cup though! Our arrogance needed to be quailed! We went down in flames as expected after such a horrible start on Day 1, 6 1/2 to 1 1/2! USA got close though! :omg: :rolleyes: :nono: :heehee:
I think most sport will be funded by blood money soon. Football is goimg that way. Boxing is another.

724a996406bc50c22ba2ef5d1d9d3bfb_768x0.png

Forum List

Back