Euro MEPs Ask for Visas from Americans

Why The Fuck would any REAL American be going to Europe (or anywhere else)?

There's no reason to ever leave the US.

The US is a dangerous place. Everyone should be trying to get out.

The US is only a dangerous place for the stupid and the cowardly. That's why most Euros would be pissing themselves over here.
Euro no-go areas are thriving. There are very dangerous places in the US but the EU catches up. Don´t ask the Euros, they turn a blind eye on our European problems.

It is easy to understand why the European Parliament wants reciprocity in a visa waiver program for all countries in the Union. Imagine how Americans would feel if they could go to Europe without a visum unless you were from Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska, and Hawai'i. So it is for European citizens from Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Romania and Cyprus. These countries are all part of the European Union and the parliamentary vote is a gesture of solidarity for fellow citizens.

It is easy to understand why the European Parliament wants reciprocity in a visa waiver program for all countries in the Union. Imagine how Americans would feel if they could go to Europe without a visum unless you were from Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska, and Hawai'i. So it is for European citizens from Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Romania and Cyprus. These countries are all part of the European Union and the parliamentary vote is a gesture of solidarity for fellow citizens.
A Welsh teacher was refused entry a week ago.He doesnt know why yet.

Yes, I read about that. I wonder if he received an apology yet. Unbelievable!

The speculation is that his name was similar to a terrorist.

i know why.

The speculation is that his name was similar to a terrorist.
There are many Mohammads.

The thing is these American are armed to the teeth and they see it as a right that they are able to kill people.
Its even in their constitution.

The thing is these American are armed to the teeth and they see it as a right that they are able to kill people.

Yes, we ARE armed to the teeth. Americans understand that we have an intrinsic human right to defend ourselves, our families and our property from ANYONE trying to take it. Including the Government.

Also remember that if it wasn't for well armed Americans most of Europe would be speaking German or Russian today.

Yes, we ARE armed to the teeth. Americans understand that we have an intrinsic human right to defend ourselves, our families and our property from ANYONE trying to take it. Including the Government.

Also remember that if it wasn't for well armed Americans most of Europe would be speaking German or Russian today.
The European Commission has already announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the Irish Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as “Euro-English”.

In the first year, “s” will replace the soft “c”. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard “c” will be dropped in favour of “k”. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome “ph” will be replaced with “f”. This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent “e” in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing “th” with “z” and “w” with “v”.

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary “o” kan be dropd from vords kontaining “ou” and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi TU understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united Urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

A continent that accepted over a million undocumented and mostly young Muslim males, very few who have any money and even fewer who have any intention of going home, is now asking for visas from American citizens. Go figure.

EU parliament urges visas for US citizens visiting Europe - CNN.com
Suck on that matey. When you treat the rest of the world like shit expect some come back.
So, where are the documented instances when Americans have been raping, assaulting, or otherwise committing crimes against EU citizens? Cite any circumstances wherein EU citizens have been denied free access to the US.

Forum List

Back