Euro 2024

Do you think all of them are white? One German the one who fights with the guy with baseball cap looks a bit like a turk but im not sure? Could be a brunette german too?

449848402_441274858669965_4723052585964004872_n.jpg

I have been asked to tell you that your application to support the English Gentlemen has been refused .

You are considered to be persona non grata .

Please support Spain instead -- you look like a fat Spanish onion seller .
Funny

You do not have my permission for you to use my middle Christian name .

If you do travel to the match ,make sure you are removed some distance from real English gentle people .

And no pick pocketing .
I will watch it on TV, not travell to the game.

With no COPA thread I throw it in here. Lots of action CAN vs. Venezula. Fun to watch. CAN looked ready to blow them out but could not seal the game. I think CAN won on penalty kicks?

Brazil vs. Columbia was a horrible game with over 40 fouls. Many of them phony acting jobs. Game with constant halts. I suppose COL won on penalty kicks but now I forgot?

Will Spain be first into the final after their semi final battle with the Frogs later ( 20.00 British time ) ?

They were my tournament selection to win with England as their most likely opponents .

Imho , most teams have been overall boring and unimaginative so far although the Netherlands were more ambitious when they overcame an aggressive but untalented Turkey in the quarters .

For France to beat Spain tonight they will probably need Mbappe or Griezmann to be special on the night.
The Spanish Onion people will be hunting them down but both Froggies have special talents though barely hinted at so far in the tournament .

A great open , high scoring match would be wonderful but I will be more than surprised if we get one .
Too much is at stake .

With no COPA thread I throw it in here. Lots of action CAN vs. Venezula. Fun to watch. CAN looked ready to blow them out but could not seal the game. I think CAN won on penalty kicks?

Brazil vs. Columbia was a horrible game with over 40 fouls. Many of them phony acting jobs. Game with constant halts. I suppose COL won on penalty kicks but now I forgot?
Shakira will sing on halftime of the final match in Miami.

So a 16 year old kid leads Spain to a win over France?

Wow, I never knew 16 year olds played in this tournament, and he knocks out Mbappe and France?

Wow, I never knew 16 year olds played in this tournament, and he knocks out Mbappe and France?

In case you overlooked it , he did have ten others helping .
He scored a lovely individual goal but the nearly 17 year old did not knock out France all by himself --- however precociously talented he is .

Honestly speaking, he doesn't look like a 16 year old kid.

Half an hour plus gone and the English Gentlemen are a transformed side and suddenly the team that I picked to be the tournament runners up .
A long time remaining but very promising so far and Netherlands are worthy opposition particularly defensively .

Great goal at the 90 minute mark by England, should be a good final.

Easy winners .
60-40 first half
53-47 second half .
But Spain will be another rung up .
The Gentlemen need to run the midfield as they did first half , but obviously will not be allowed to .
Which is why they need Palmer , because of his creative genius and ability to find space in a congested game .

Spain have an extra Rest day which is wrong .
Money rules.

Forum List

Back