Establishment somehow has the idea we look back at W favorably

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I think Trump is hitting homeruns ripping W. He gave us Roberts, thousands of dead in a useless war, and a collapsed economy so bad his own people were tetting us of economic disaster unless the taxpayer bailed out the big corporations.

I think Trump is hitting homeruns ripping W. He gave us Roberts, thousands of dead in a useless war, and a collapsed economy so bad his own people were tetting us of economic disaster unless the taxpayer bailed out the big corporations.

He gave us Common Core and let that fat fucking murderer Ted Kennedy write the "education" bill

I dont think there has ever been a bigger divide between the party elite and the base.

They know what's best for you and if you aren't properly grateful for it, well, go fuck yourself proles.

I hated Bush & Obama in very different ways. For me Bush/Obama is a case of rotten apples versus rotten oranges.

What I wonder is, why would anyone fund a Bush 2016 campaign KNOWING beyond a shadow of a doubt he doesn't have an icecube's chance in hell of getting even a modicum of a vote from the middle (nobody's gonna win without the middle). I mean, to watch Jeb it looks like he actually believes he has a chance. Someone that clearly disconnected with reality and the populace he wants to govern has no place in the Oval Office.

Was I the only one who noticed he was talking odd last night? Like he had an earpiece and there was a delay between what he was hearing and the talking points he kept spewing? I've not seen a Bush so far that doesn't display intellect firing on all 8 cylinders at no better than a C- student. They have to be propped up. One wonders who is pulling his strings and funding such an expensive failed campaign (he can never prevail against either Clinton or Sanders) from the get-go? And WHY?...

rubio/bush is being funded by billionaires looking to control them.

rubio/bush is being funded by billionaires looking to control them.
OK, fair enough. I get that. But Rubio had an outside chance at least, despite his troublesome mania and too far right ideals to rein in mandatory middle votes for a win in the general election. Betting on him with your cash would be like betting on a long-shot in a horse race.

Betting on Bush with your money would be like betting on a a horse that had three legs and a 400lb jockey "to win".. It's just nonsensical. And I'd like to know who is burning all that cash to run someone who could not possibly win the general election?

Forum List

Back