ESPN's Jay Williams wants to stop using 'Mount Rushmore' term: 'That’s our metric for success?'

I have been wondering that for years before Woke Culture, but I do not recall it being used in sports analogies. I was noticing other analogies. Too bad the Woke Culture hasn't the trust to construct their monument.
;)

Williams pushed back on Stephen A. Smith’s claim that if Stephen Curry defeated LeBron James in their playoff series this year, then the Golden State Warriors star could knock James off the NBA’s Mount Rushmore. However, he was unhappy with the Mount Rushmore verbiage mostly.

I got find the video, and see if it was scripted.

Last edited:
I'm starting to watch less and less of ESPN. They are becoming more and more woke by the nanosecond.

It’s another guy who might be a racist. Anyone who believes white folks are born privileged are on drugs, racist against white people or simply brainwashed. But it’s something like one percent of Americans who think like this. They are a threat to the country though they’re loud , arrogant and violent. That’s what we saw with BLM riots Which are constantly play down by Rich elite white people who wave their Ukrainian flag, who wave their LGBT flags who don’t care at all about anyone except for themselves because they can give themselves a pat on the back when they waive their little BLM flag …while so many Americans have nothing in this country they’re homeless or they live in a tiny apartment.

Lots of these BLM people don’t even know what they believe in they just do whatever they think it’s popular whatever they see people on the media doing, many of them have no clue that African Black people owned white people throughout history or if they do they don’t give a shit about it.

Yep
ESPN is used by dumb racist bigot Democrats to spew their ignorant hate.
I bet that he even voted for Joe Biden to prove that he was Black LMAO.
There are also a lot of dumb liberal Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton even though she said that Black men are "super predators" who should be "brought to heel".
The Democrat Party is for losers who have no pride.

There's too many sports broadcasting outlets ... and not enough material to fill all these long hours day in and day out ...

There's an amazing amount of air time devoted to jocks sitting around laughing ... just laughing ... in another generation it will be dog-and-pony shows ...

Kill your TV ...

What an ungrateful moron. He used to be Jason Williams until another famous basketballer named Jason Williams was convicted of murder. So he changed it to Jay. Now the murderer Jason Williams is probably glad that he won’t be confused with this retarded Jason Williams.
The guys on Mt Rushmore are responsible for the conditions and culture that led to, among many other things, the invention of basketball which is the only reason Jay Williams is even known in the first place.

Forum List

Back