ESPN host makes fun of NBA player who refused to kneel and now has devastating season ending injury

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a fucking asshole, but what would you expect from ESPN !!!

1596926940259.png

ESPN Host Posts Poll: Is It ‘Funny’ That 1st NBA Player Not To Kneel, An Ordained Christian Minister, Suffered Season-Ending Injury
By Hank Berrien

Aug 4, 2020 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter
Mail

Last Friday, Jonathan Isaac of the Orlando Magic, who is an ordained Christian minister, became the first NBA player to refuse to kneel for the national anthem; he also would not wear the Black Lives Matter T-shirt his teammates were wearing.

On Sunday, as the Magic played the Sacramento Kings, Isaac suffered a season-ending ACL injury, which prompted ESPN radio host Dan Le Batard to post a poll question asking whether people thought the injury was “funny.”

SPortscasters are paid to create controversy to draw ratings. We don't discuss ESPN much. I'd say he suceeded.

What a fucking asshole, but what would you expect from ESPN !!!

View attachment 372751

ESPN Host Posts Poll: Is It ‘Funny’ That 1st NBA Player Not To Kneel, An Ordained Christian Minister, Suffered Season-Ending Injury
By Hank Berrien

Aug 4, 2020 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter
Mail

Last Friday, Jonathan Isaac of the Orlando Magic, who is an ordained Christian minister, became the first NBA player to refuse to kneel for the national anthem; he also would not wear the Black Lives Matter T-shirt his teammates were wearing.

On Sunday, as the Magic played the Sacramento Kings, Isaac suffered a season-ending ACL injury, which prompted ESPN radio host Dan Le Batard to post a poll question asking whether people thought the injury was “funny.”

Sad. He was wrong for that.

Dan LeBatard=Keith Olberman=Rachel Maddow.
You'll note how that LeBartard poll looking to troll Johnathan Issac turned out.

He's always been a dipshit. He's apologized profusely for his comments, but he is still a douche.

Some sportscaster on ESPN, whose show is like junior high, should not be looked at as some kind of moral compass.

Now he's FORCED to take a knee....permanently.

Oh and fuck you for being such a zealot.

Here's hoping someone puts a Trump bumper sticker on your car and ANTIFA burns to a crisp with you inside (if you even own a car).

This tard should lose his job

Truthfully, I don't want him to.

I hate that shit.

But I would like to see his ass kicked more than once.

I’m against cancel culture in most cases, but what he said I find outrageous and offensive. Had a sports commentator made a distasteful joke about a kneeling his ass would have been canned. Fuck this guy, he’s privileged to talk about sports for a living and get paid a fortune for it. The consequences should be harsh.

Forum List

Back